Chapter 14

The Art Of Love []

Junjin's P.O.V.


When I entered the party I was surprised to see a lot of people there already. I looked around, spotting Minwoo chatting with some guys I didn't recognize, but other then him there was no one familiar around and I decided to take a drink and wait for a bit. Just as I approached the bar I heard a voice greet me.

"Hey Jin." I turned around and smiled at my little brother. We ordered our drinks and I turned back to him.

"You look nice bro." I chuckled examining his outfit. I never saw him going out, clubbing, Yoochun wasn't the type for it. I think we had another thing in common though - we both knew how to dress up. Even during day Yoochun always looked good, dressing quite simple, but managing to keep that mysterious look. I knew girls and guys alike were watching him. I smiled at the thought, I could never be ashamed of him, he just had both style and the right aura surrounding him.

"Thanks. I don't need to say it back, since you're very well aware of that." He joked. It was quite disappointing he knew me better than I knew him, but I brushed that thought off. Again.

I didn't say anything and he took a sip of his drink, looking around. We never talked much anyway, we got used to that and it never was uncomfortable. I sighed contently and looked around as well, my face lighting up suddenly.

"Hey guys!" Yunho greeted us, but I already glanced at Eric. He didn't look like a hot dork he was, he looked so y tonight and I smiled slightly, keeping my hormones in place as I checked him out openly.

"Hey..." I replied smirking and glancing from Eric to Yunho and then back to Eric.

"Hi." He said somewhat shyly, but focusing on Yoochun. I looked at my brother, hoping he would take a hint and leave. Eric was obviously attracted to him and I couldn't risk my chance of having him. Yoochun looked back at him for a moment, smiling slightly and then looked down at his glass, not muttering a word.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


I felt Junjin's intense gaze on me for a moment, but then he shifted and took a sip of his drink, while leaning against the bar, then started a conversation I didn't really want to be a part of. I dazed off, stealing glances at Eric. I knew it was wrong, but I was slowly losing fight with myself, giving in.

He looked great, although not quite like himself. That shirt... it gave out a different Eric, I didn't imagine him like that at all. During the day he would always look more dorky, he was adorable like that, but this shirt now was everything but dorky. His hair was as messy as always, adding more to his already attractive appearance. It screamed and suddenly I felt so hot... must be the alcohol. I caught myself staring at him and he stared right back.

"Yoochun!" I looked away finally and smiled seeing Jae come up to us. I blushed, realizing what I've been thinking about, what I've been doing and then glanced at Junjin on my other side. He talked to Yunho, glancing at Eric every now and then. As I remembered all the reasons why I shouldn't feel anything for Eric a feel of guilt and pain hit me and I looked down again, thinking how coming to a party wasn't such a good idea afterall.

"I've been looking for you." Jae continued and I looked at him. He greeted the guys and rested his eyes on Yunho for a moment. He probably didn't want to look at Eric.

"You found me, let's go." I said faster then I wanted. I wasn't thinking anymore, I just wanted to escape this situation, this company. "I'll see you later." I looked at them quickly and pulled JaeJoong away.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


I was jealous again. Seeing both Junjin and Yoochun there with Yunho made me feel awful.

"I didn't know you're so friendly with them." I said with a slight sarcasm. Yoochun looked away, clearly embarrassed.

"I'm not... I just happened to be there." He said quietly. "Are you jealous?"

"What? No, of course not." I replied quickly. Liar. I knew Yoochun didn't have to do anything with Yunho. He liked him, but Yunho was clearly interested in Junjin.

"I'm sorry Jae." Yoochun said again. "I'm sorry... Junjin is my brother... and well, clearly, I feel something for him too." I listened to him, not knowing what to say. I wanted to let it all out.

"It's not your fault." I couldn't do it. The frustration increased. "Let's not talk about it anymore, okay?" I asked and he nodded silently.

"I'm gonna go dance a bit." Yoochun said and I watched him disappear in the crowd. I sighed.

"Hey y." I heard someone whisper into my ear and I turned around quickly.

"Minwoo."


Minwoo's P.O.V.


Jae, of course, looked as stunning as always. My eyes could never get enough of him and I couldn't wait to actually have him. Tonight - the hunt begins.

"When did you get here?" I asked smiling playfully at his glaring expression.

"None of your business. I already told you there's nothing about me that should concern you." He replied coldly and ordered a drink slightly turning away from me.

"But Jae, you interest me..." I said as he turned to face me. "Very much." I added leaning closer to him teasingly.

"Too bad." He replied taking a sip and trying to step back, but with place crowded as it was tonight he didn't have anywhere to back away. I, on the other hand, loved the fact that people behind me made me step even closer to him.

I raised my hand, brushing my fingers against his beautiful face, but just as I did it, he reached up and yanked my hand away.

"Don't touch me." He hissed glaring again, then stepped away, turning around and walked away. I smirked looking after him for a moment, but then looked around. Spotting the person I secretly looked for, I raised my eyebrow and made my way to him.


Changmin's P.O.V.


I kept staring at him ever since I went out of the bathroom and saw him standing there, looking too great for a jerk named Kim Junsu. He looked so fine, defending his position of a player and one of the most famous eye candies around here. I didn't want to think about it or allow it, but I was .

He didn't tease me anymore and I silently got dressed. He didn't even pay attention. Or so I thought. It was better that way anyway, right? Instead, he went through some of our music sheets and I was slightly surprised to find him waiting for me patiently. In any other situation I'd expect from him not to pay attention at all and just go to that party. This time I knew he did it on purpose. He was up to something.


Junsu's P.O.V.


I hid myself behind my notes, but watched every Changmin's move intently. Every time he looked away I'd look at him openly, wondering how a guy like that still couldn't find a boyfriend. Oh right, his nasty personality. What was I thinking?

I decided to wait for him. He knew I wanted to play now and he was playing along, making things even more interesting. Was I excited?

The feeling of us not fighting or talking at all in the privacy of our room was slightly weird, but neither of us said a thing. One more thing to make ourselves wondering how hard we'll play tonight. Or how hard it'll be to make him hard. He was gay and I was one of the hottest guys around afterall. I could see his odd looking pants already. I doubt it'll take long. He needs to learn a lesson. After tonight I don�t think he'll mess with me anymore.

As we exited the room and started walking I grabbed his hand. He looked at me, raising his eyebrow slightly, but I smiled. Understanding, he smirked. The game has begun.


Changmin's P.O.V.


"I'm going to get a drink." He said to me as we entered the party. I watched him go and flirt with random girl. I smirked. Kim Junsu, have fun while you can.

I turned around and greeted a couple of familiar people, then proceeded to the bar. I ordered my drink and turned around, leaning against the bar.

"Heechul!" I waved at the boy and he approached me happily. He wasn't alone.

"Hey Min." he said smiling. I smiled back.

"Hey!" I replied looking at him, then glanced at the handsome guy beside him. "I see you have a company." I smirked naughtily and looked back at Heechul. He chuckled and hugged the boy that waited to be introduced.

"This is my boyfriend, Donghae. Donghae, this is one of my close friends, Changmin." Heechul said and Donghae and I shook hands.

"You got lucky Heechul. Who would've told..." I and Donghae laughed, wrapping his arm around Heechul, returning the hug. Heechul kissed his forehead and looked at me.

"Where's your boy?" he teased.

"Flirting with girls. And he's not my boy." I replied glaring at him.

"He better not be."

"Just watch me." I smirked and drank. One of my favorite songs came up and I smiled, putting the glass down. Heechul was whispering something to Donghae. "I'll see ya later guys." I said and he waved his hand at me. Time for a party.


Hyesung's P.O.V.


I didn't let go of Dongwan ever since we went out of our room. In my silly head he meant strength and security. He was the reason I was able to go to this party. I didn't want to see anyone but Wannie. Maybe there was more behind it, but at the moment I didn't care and I didn't pay attention.

I didn't know if he found it weird, me clinging onto him, not letting go, being too dependent on him tonight. He certainly didn't look like it, he looked content and happy. Sweet Wan - he was definitely a sweetie Wan tonight.

He kept talking on our way there and I was smiling and laughing along with him, not even listening properly. I watched him, his smile, his gestures. I admired him, but I was still afraid to admit there was more to it. I had him tonight, he said he'll be there for me and that was enough.

We walked into the crowded place and I knew that all of our friends must already be there. It was okay, I hated coming first anyway. I gently squeezed Dongwan's hand, making sure I won't lose him and he squeezed back in reassurance, smiling at me. I smiled back and continued walking through the crowd, pulling him with me. Until I bumped into someone.

"Hey Sungie." He smiled sweetly, making me sick. He was the reason I didn't want to come. He was the last person I wanted to see.

"I'm not 'Sungie' for you Minwoo. In fact I'm no one to you. Back off." I gritted my teeth as I sqeezed Dongwan's hand even tighter, but then calmed down slightly, not wanting to hurt my best friend because of the idiot in front of me.

"Hyesung... come on..." he started, not removing that stupid smile from his face. "I thought we parted in rather nice way." I looked at him unbelievingly.

"Parted in a nice way?" I started laughing slightly. Bitterly. This guy had some guts. "Are you kidding me? Are you fuc.king kidding me?" I yelled suddenly, causing a couple of people around us to look weirdly in my direction. "You're even bigger jerk than I thought."

"Sungie..." he started again. This time Dongwan stepped forward, pushing me behind him.

"He told you not to call him that." He said calmly.

"Dongwan, stay out of this." Minwoo said. "Just because you're..." he didn't finish, since Dongwan let go of my hand and punched him. I heard a couple of gasps around us as I stared in shock. All these years, ever since we were kids, I've never seen Wannie hit anybody. Minwoo stumbled backwards and glared at him.

"I pity you." He smirked. "Do you have any idea how pathetic you are Dongwan?" he added and I could feel my blood boiling. Dongwan looked at him clenching his fists. "Trying to be a hero to your best friend, huh? You'll never get what you want. You're a fool, thinking you're all that... oh how I pity you." He continued and Dongwan made a step forward, but I held him back.

"Don't Wannie." I whispered into his ear. "Don't..." he hesitated, but I felt him calm down instantly.


Dongwan's P.O.V.


I wanted to kill the bastard. For everything he's done, said and is planning to do. I hated him. Lee Minwoo was the biggest jerk on planet and I just wanted to finish with him once and for all. I wanted him to leave Hyesung alone.

I was surprised to see Hyesung so calm and strong all of the sudden, he was having such a hard time this past month, but now he looked like a different person.

He pushed me back now and approached Minwoo. I watched him completely confused. However, the next thing he did was beyond everything I'd expected my sweet, gentle Hyesung to do.


Hyesung's P.O.V.


I walked over to Minwoo, trying to act as calmer as possible, controlling myself the best way I could. He was looking at me, waiting for something, probably curious to see my reaction to his words. I suppose he expected a slap - that would be so Hyesung-like, right?

Wrong.

I kicked him where it hurts the most. He bent down in shock and pain, but I grabbed his collar and pulled him closer, surprised with my own actions.

"What does it feel like? Feeling your most precious thing getting hurt?" I asked looking straight into Minwoo's eyes. He didn't reply, he just looked at me in shock. I smirked slightly, still not releasing him. "That's nothing Minwoo, you're a low being, hurting everyone you touch. We are the ones that pity you." He needed to know one more thing, once and for all. Heck, the jerk should be honored for getting to know this before everyone else.

Before I let go of him, turned around and walked away one sentence escaped my lips.

"And one more thing... Dongwan is my hero."