Chapter 19

The Art Of Love []

JunJin's P.O.V.


He was looking at the picture I practically threw at him. I was fuming inside, but I was hoping he had a logical explanation for it. My brother couldn't be after Eric. He couldn't betray me. Not after I clearly said that Eric is mine. Mine!

"Well?" I asked after a couple of moments. He remained silent and it was pi$$ing me off.

"We were just dancing." He said simply, returning me the photo.

"I don't need it." I said making a disgusted face and not taking the picture. I didn't want to see it again. "And I don't believe you."

You wouldn't believe him either if you saw it. They were dancing alright. But not 'just dancing' as he put it. They were in each other's arms, looking at each other... so... so... lovingly. God, I can't believe I said it. Eric, that y, wonderful creature I planned to seduce, and my brother. My little shy brother who suddenly turned gay. I wanted to kill Yoochun. I wanted to hunt him down and have my peace of mind with him the whole day and now I finally got him. Oh, we're gonna talk Chunnie. I am gonna talk and you're gonna listen, just like a small, well-behaving brother you are. Okay, he's not like that really, but he's gonna become. Once I finish with him.

"Believe what you want." He said simply. "And thanks for the picture." He added putting it in one of his books.

"You know Eric is mine." I said coldly.

"You sound so immature." Yoochun replied. "He's not your property."

"Yet." I corrected him.

"He never will be. He's a person of his own, you can't possess him." He smirked.

"But you can?" I asked. He was making me angry.

"We were just dancing." He laughed. "Since when is it forbidden? You too were dancing with Yunho."

"Not like that." I pointed at his book where he hid the photo.

"Like what?"

"Like... like you're gonna get it on right there on the dance floor." I let it out finally. It hurt me to say it, but he asked for it. "I haven't seen the two of you the whole night anyway. I had no idea what you were doing. I had no idea you were going behind my back."

"You've been watching me? You've been watching Eric? Jin, you became so paranoid, what the hell is wrong with you?"

"I'm asking myself the same thing about you." I continued. "How could you? I asked you if you liked him, I asked you and you said 'no'. I told you I'm gonna make him mine. I want him. And that means that no one else can have him. You know me Yoochun." I growled.

"I do know you. But you obviously don't know me." He replied and walked away from me.

"How dare you walk away from me?" I yelled after him. "I'm your brother! Yoochun! We're not finished yet!"

Oh, we're certainly not finished. You think you fooled me?


Yoochun's P.O.V.


I walked into my room. What the hell is with everybody and their pictures? I can't believe he found out. I can't believe he actually saw right through me. And to think that I was so close to giving in to Eric. Jin, please forgive me...

"Yoochun, what's wrong?" Jae asked as he saw me leaning against the door of our room. I slid down and sighed, then thought about everything and felt myself wanting to cry. "Yoochunah?" he called me again, sitting down next to me. I managed to upset him as well. Great!

I sniffed and handed Jae a picture of me and Eric. He looked at it confused, then back at me.

"Junjin gave it to me." I whispered and started to cry. "We had a fight."

JaeJoong embraced me, trying to comfort me. I felt so devastated, so hurt and so thankful for a true friend who knew how to give me something I needed the most.


Changmin's P.O.V.


"You bastard! Wake up! Wake up jerk!" Junsu's voice. Great!

"Good morning to you too." I said as he stopped trying to strangle me.

"It's not morning idiot. And it certainly isn't good for you." He replied. I raised my eyebrow waiting for more information. "Look what you did!" he added hitting me with a peace of paper. Photo?

I looked at it and bit my lower lip, trying not to laugh. Junsu and I were in such a compromising position. Good job Heechul.

"Don't laugh! It's all your fault." He said sitting down on his bed.

"That's just one picture." I said rolling my eyes.

"You think? There's more of them idiot!" he yelled again. I put my hands over my ears. I'll go deaf because of the jerk. My poor y ears.

"Stop screaming. And do show, please." I smiled cheesily. He threw the rest of the pictures at me. I picked them up and looked. All y poses, we did look hot together. No wonder Heechul wants to see how this'll gonna end. Donghae too. I began to laugh. "Well, at least we turned out just fine. I'm so y." I said smiling broadly.

Junsu jumped up from his bed and rushed to strangle me again.

"Oooh baby, I didn't know you like those kind of games." I said holding his hands and winking up at him. "If you wanted to be on top..."

"I just had to ask, I know." He finished. "Your comments are lame...-er then usual. But what did I expect?"

"Oh, so you did expect something."

"I expect you to take care of that." He said standing back up. "And you better do it good."

"Or?"

"You don't want to find out." He replied and went out. Junsu's way of coolly exiting.

Maybe I do, Junsu.


Hyesung's P.O.V.


Painting has never been a difficult task. But now, as I discovered my more-then-friendly love for Wannie, I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. And at the moment he was writing something. His script probably. I pretended to work, but my eyes were on him.

"You want something Sungie?" he asked suddenly, not looking up from his work.

"N-no." I stuttered, quickly looking back at canvas in front of me. Still blank.

"You keep looking at me. Is something wrong?" he asked again, putting down his pen and standing up.

"No... I just don't really know what to paint." I lied.

"I thought you were supposed to paint that." He said pointing to the bowl of fruits in front of me.

"Oh... well, I... I changed my mind." I'm so bad at lying. Always have been.

"Oh..." he just said, nodding slightly. He took his papers and put them in his bag, then moved across the room and put out some stuff from the closet.

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked watching him walking to his bed and putting pants and a shirt on it, before taking off his t-shirt.

"Yeah, I'm meeting Yunho and Eric." He replied, getting dressed.

"Oooh, about the movie?" I asked turning in my chair in an 'I'm interested and you better spill it already' manner.

"Yeah, about the movie." He replied turning to me and smiling. "Don't look at me like that, you know I won't tell you a thing."

"You're no fun!" I whined.

"I don't care, you knew perfectly well from the beginning that you'll have to find out by yourself and that means you have to wait for another couple of months." He replied walking up to me.

"But that's so not fair, I'm your best friend. You always shared everything with me. Especially something this important."

"Stop whining, it's not gonna help you." He chuckled, leaning down and hugging me. "I'm off Sungie."

"Yeah, yeah..." I replied inhaling his masculine scent and smiling like a teenage girl in love. As we parted I managed to regain my pouting face, but he smiled, making me break down and smile back. He grinned then, grabbed his coat and walked out. I could finally concentrate on that... fruit? Oh man...


Yunho's P.O.V.


"And then he ran out of the room. You know, Junsu style..." Changmin finished. I laughed hard.

"You guys are crazy!" I managed to say.

"When are you going to stop playing with him?" Eric asked.

"I don't plan to stop." Minnie replied.

"You're just gonna get hurt. Both of you. But I'm afraid you'll be hurt more. Unlike you he's not gay." Eric continued. He had a point.

"You mean, he's not gay yet." Changmin corrected him.

"You're definitely up to something." I said slowly. Minnie's mind was a dangerous place. What that kid had in his mind no one knew, but it was certain that he could do whatever he wanted to. Once Shim Changmin decides something... nothing can stop him. We learned that ages ago. He has always been like that. Never giving up.

"You think?" He gave us a playful, but innocent smile. Only he could pull off a look like that. I was amazed with the kid more and more every time we got to talk to him.

These days it wasn't as often since he had so much stuff to do. Ironically, with Kim Junsu. I began to wonder if he enjoyed it. That's why Eric was right. He was risking too much here. Junsu just wasn't the guy who'd respond to Minnie if there was something to respond to. Both Eric and I feared that there will be something going on considering that in near future. And it worried us. Our Changmin couldn't get hurt. He mustn't.

But we knew that nothing we say or do could stop him from doing what he wanted. As I said, he has always been like this. He'd listen to our opinion, be a good boy, pretending that we knew the best. And then continue with his own decisions. Stubborn little brat indeed. But we loved him endlessly.

"Just be careful." I said and he gave me one of his knowing smiles. 'Of course I will be... but I'll still do my thing...' – that's what it meant.

"Oh shoot..." Eric suddenly said, grabbing the phone and dealing some number. Changmin and I just looked at each other and shrugged, but then I heard Eric talking to his cousin. I smiled.

"He has to call once a day, to check up on Marshy." I explained and Changmin nodded understanding perfectly.

"What do you mean you nearly lost her?" he screamed into the phone. "Listen, she better be there when I come back home. You think you could last that long or should I come right away?"

I started to wave my hands 'no' in a panicked way. Knowing Eric he would just bring her here. Hyesung said he could arrange it for him and I knew he would be more then happy with that arrangement. Don't get me wrong, I loved Marshmallow, but there was no room for a dog here. Absolutely not. Eric chose to glare at me and turn his back, continuing his conversation.

"Just don't let anything like that happen again. I can't believe I'm trusting you on this. Do you have any idea how much she means to me?"

"He speaks of her as if she was his girlfriend or something." Changmin whispered chuckling and I nodded laughing as well.

"Wait a minute." Eric said and turned to us. "Shut up, I can't talk." We nodded like obedient children and continued our eavesdropping. "Okay, now be so kind and hand over the phone to Marshy. Yes, give her the damn phone."

"He didn't just ask her to put Marshmallow on the phone?" Changmin asked, cracking up next to me.

"Oh yes, he did." I nodded. That did happen once in a while.

"Marshy!!! Baby are you alright? I'll come home as soon as possible, I promise. Do you miss me?... What? Oh yes, you do!!!! Daddy misses you sooo much. I have so much to tell you about! I can't wait for our long walks and chats. You know baby? Oh and you have to meet this great guy... yeah, I turned gay. How weird, huh? But girl, you'll see him, he's the hottest guy you ever saw... Yeah, okay, I know that new dog you started to hang out with is hotter... Hey! He better behave himself while I'm away. When I come we'll talk about that... relationship of yours. Okay?... Okay. I love you baby!" Eric cooed over the phone with his dog.

"I can't believe what I just heard." Min was on the floor already, laughing so hard. Eric put down the phone and glared at him.

"You better believe it. I experience it too much already." I replied, grinning at Eric.

"Ha ha" Eric imitated Changmin. "Oh, it's so funny. My poor baby is all alone, she needs to hear me."

"I thought she had a boyfriend." I managed to stay serious, thinking about his conversation. Min however continued to laugh.

"Yeah, some player. Minwoo type, you know. I need to talk to him when we get home. First thing on my list." He nodded.

"I swear you're not normal." Changmin said.

"But did you hear, she can't wait to meet Yoochun. Oh, he's so gonna love her."

"We went through that, Eric." I said, remembering one of many ridiculous conversations we had.

"I know, but Min didn't hear."

"Hear what?" Changmin asked although I shook my head like a lunatic.

"Oh no, don't start again!" I whined, still shaking my head, but it was already too late. Eric and his dog... Endless story...