Chapter 34

The Art Of Love []

JaeJoong's P.O.V.


"Yoochun... are you awake?" I asked sitting up in my bed and looking over at Yoochun. He moved to his other side, facing me and yawned.

"No." he mumbled, still not opening his eyes.

"Aaah! You are!" I stood up from my bed and jumped on him.

"Jae!" he groaned, trying to push me away, but I laughed, holding onto him. "Get off me!" he added.

"Awww! Let me kiss you. You'll wake up for sure." I chuckled moving closer to him.

"Aaah... !!!" he laughed yelling and pushing me away again.

"You'll wake up the whole house dork!" I laughed again, putting my hand over his mouth, causing him to finally open his eyes.

"Mmm mmph mmm..." he tried to speak.

"What did you say?" I asked innocently.

"What is going on here?" Junjin asked walking into our room. Minwoo, of course followed and then Yunho, Eric, Heechul and Donghae. Great!

"See what you did?" I turned back to Yoochun, removing my hand from his mouth.

"Serves you right." He laughed. "You're still on me." He added glaring slightly and I chuckled sitting back, allowing him to sit up as well. "And you..." he started looking at the guys still standing at the door. "Are you gonna come in or what?"

"Of course we're coming in." Heechul said pushing Junjin and Minwoo out of his way and pulling Donghae with him. He jumped on my bed and Donghae followed, landing on his lap. Minwoo glared at them, then shook his head and came in as well. Junjin, Yunho and Eric followed.

"Did you sleep well?" I chuckled looking straight at Heechul and Donghae.

"We didn't get any sleep." Donghae sighed dramatically, then grinned at his boyfriend.

"Oh man... I didn't need to know that." Eric made a face covering his ears and we laughed. I moved to sit next to Yoochun.

"He's super cute." I whispered to him.

"I know." He sighed softly, looking at his brother who sat next to Yunho. Something was definitely going on there. And I was a gossip quee-king. Damn, what's wrong with me? King. Yes, gossip king. Geez...

"Chunnie, wanna switch places?" Minwoo asked, grinning at me. Yoochun hesitated, looking at me, but then smiled, nodding and went over to Eric. Minwoo moved to sit next to me and put his arm around me.

"Relax, I won't bite." He whispered as I tensed. "Although you do like it ..." he laughed as I glared at him. "Alright, sorry... although I'd love to hear more about it."

"In your dreams." I scoffed. "You haven't changed at all."

"But I didn't intend to change. There's nothing to change anyway, I'm just hiding, remember?" he said looking at me. I stayed silent. "Am I making you uncomfortable?"

"Yes, you do." I replied honestly.

"I'm sorry." He said, frowning and started to remove his arm from my shoulder. I stopped him. Just like last night, when he started to pull away from the kiss. I stopped him then. I don't know why, it just felt good. And this felt good as well.

"Don't." I said. He gave me a weird look and hugged me again.

"I'm making you uncomfortable, but you confuse me." He said.

"I'm sorry." I replied this time, looking down.

"Don't be." He said and I nodded, not knowing what else to do or say. Talking about awkward...


Yoochun's P.O.V.


I scooted away from Eric, but that didn't make him stop staring at me.

"You guys are all acting so weird ever since last night." Heechul said and I chuckled nervously. "I'm serious. I guess our little game had some strange effect on you guys." He continued, turning to me. "Like you, for example. Eric basically confessed his love for you."

"Heechul..." Eric started. "That was really nothing... new."

"Then I'm not as informed as I thought I was." Heechul replied smiling slightly.

"You got that right." Yunho laughed.

"Oh, and I haven't even gotten to you yet, Ho." Heechul smiled looking at him. "Since when did you get so touchy with Jin?"

"Chullie, stop teasing them." Donghae laughed looking at Junjin, who quickly blushed. Just then I noticed them holding hands. I don't get anything anymore.


JunJin's P.O.V.


Heechul really had to go there. I frowned and looked at Yunho.

"Want some coffee?" I asked, getting up.

"Like you needed to ask." He laughed, following me and we left the room and went downstairs. I busied myself making a coffee and he sat down.

"I didn't know that one hour a day we spend together actually mean something to you." He started as I put a cup of coffee in front of him, then got myself one and sat down as well.

"You mean a lot to me Yunho." I replied looking at him. He smiled and looked down at his cup, then took a sip.

"You mean a lot to me too." I smiled satisfied with his reply.

But somehow... it wasn't enough.


Changmin's P.O.V.


As I opened my eyes a sight of Junsu's gorgeous body greeted me and I smiled, looking up at him. He was still sleeping, looking like an angel. Whenever he was like this, peacefully dreaming, he looked like one. Both of us knew he was far from being one, but the image alone made me happy. Or was it because he was next to me? Or was it because of the amazing night we spent together? Maybe it was because all the above.

I grinned, moving closer to him and lightly kissing him. I smiled as he stirred just a bit and moved to get up.

After the shower and finding something warm to wear I sneaked out of our room.


Dongwan's P.O.V.


I chuckled as Hyesung started tickling me.

"Stop!" I managed to say as his hands traveled up my stomach and sides. I opened my eyes to look at him and grabbed his hands to stop him.

"Good morning!" he grinned as I pulled him closer and smiled broadly, hugging him.

"Waking me up like that... really mean of you." I said kissing his cheek and he grinned, hugging me back.

"Well, I couldn't think of any better way..." he replied snuggling closer to me.

"Yeah right." I scoffed and he laughed again, kissing me quickly.

"What was that?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"You tell me." He replied, blushing anyway.

"A perfect way to wake me up." I said nodding.

"No, I'm serious." Hyesung said moving slightly away from me and sitting up. "What was that? I mean, yesterday... you kept kissing me and touching me and..."

"I love you Sungie, I just wanted to express it more... freely." I replied. He sighed.

"Why do you do that?" he asked again.

"I just..." I started.

"No. It just wasn't something best friends would do." He said. "You acted like... like we were lovers." He whispered the last part. I could tell he was embarrassed. I didn't know what to say.

"I... I'm sorry Sungie." I said the first thing that came to my mind.

"I just... I don't know. Shouldn't you be doing it with someone else?" He continued.

"With who?" I asked bluntly, not knowing where this leaded us to.

"Your boyfriend." He finished.

"Wh-"

"I know you have a boyfriend Wannie."


Junsu's P.O.V.


I smiled as soon as he exited the room to take a shower. Nice way to wake me up, Min. I moved to my other side and decided to wait for him to finish his stuff before I get up. I didn't feel like getting up either. When he came back and got dressed I pretended to sleep. I waited for him to leave the room once again, before I sighed contently and opened my eyes. I looked at the closed door in front of me and grinned, then finally got up.

After taking a shower and getting dressed I happily went out of the room. However, on my way downstairs, I heard his voice. I looked at the room I was passing by and decided to peek in. They didn't close the door anyway.

"I'm telling you, the bet is off." Changmin said looking at Heechul, who was standing in front of him.

"Why?" he asked back.

"Because I don't want to do it anymore." Min replied. "I thought it became clear enough yesterday."

"He didn't say it."

"But he showed it."

"So, you want me to give you the money now?"

"No, I don't care about money. I just don't want to do that anymore." Min continued shaking his head. "It went too far already." He paused looking down. I furrowed my eyebrows, having a bad feeling about this. "We... we had ."

He was talking about me. He was talking about our relationship. Non-existent relationship.

"Oh we heard." Heechul smirked.

"You what?" he said quickly looking up.

"You were pretty loud, Min." Oh god. I closed my eyes, swallowing hard and stepping back.

"Then you know." Changmin said quietly.

"You didn't prove he turned gay, so... I guess that's it." Heechul sighed. "I mean... he was drunk."

"I know he was." Changmin nodded. "Either way, the bet is off."

"It was that hard for you?" Heechul asked. "I never thought you would sleep with him."

"It's not like I planned it, I was drunk as well." Changmin snapped and I felt tears rushing to my eyes. It hurt so much. "Of course it was hard. I couldn't wait for it to end."

I completely moved away from the door and went to the bathroom as quickly as possible. It was all just a game for him. And not even one of those fun, innocent games we used to play.

It was just a bet. A bet. And I was nothing more then his toy. Someone he'd use to play with... all for money. In some disgusting way I became his sl.ut. Someone he'd laugh to when everything is finished. It finished before he wanted it to finish, just because he made a mistake and slept with me. Because he went too far. I bet I repulsed him now even more then before. I bet. What a funny expression. I was a fool, I was really an idiot. I hated myself for falling for it. But I hated him more. I hated him more then ever before.

I looked at the mirror. Could I get anymore pathetic?