22. Back to work

Our Sweet Scripted Scandal

“Jiyoung-ee so good to hear from you,” her mum sounded surprisingly chirpy on the phone.

“Alright I’m just recovering.”

“Recovering from what? Are you sick?”

“Was eomma, but I’m much better.”

“Is it the weather that’s made you unwell? Where are you anyway?”

“I’m abroad because I’m filming a movie.”

“Oh excellent, do you have a nice cast?”

“Yes they are all very friendly.”

“Good, good now I have to get dinner oh that reminds me--” That didn’t sound too good, “how much will they be paying you for this role?”

“Eomma that really is none of your—“

“%Q&!” Jiyoung held her mobile away from her ear while her mum yelled profanities in the background.

“Sorry I have to go, be a good girl and we will call your mobile later on.”

“Alright bye,” the phone hung up and Jiyoung put it back on the table beside where she was standing. She went outside to find Ji-woon who was busy filming.

“Ah Jiyoung-sshi, how are you feeling today?”

“Much better today, thank you sunbae.”

“Good, get into costume and we can film you and Yoochun-sshi’s scenes in the house.” Jiyoung nodded and went on her way. Soon she was in costume and going to the set. Yoochun gave a smile when he saw her.

“You look better,” he commented as Jiyoung was shown where to enter.

“Thank you,” she managed to say before they both concentrated on where they were.

“Ok when you two are ready,” Ji-woon stepped out of the shot. The clapperboard was snapped and the cameras began to roll.

“Am I scaring you?” Yoochun grabbed the front of his shirt like he had been scared. Jiyoung walked over to him.

“Well I’m use to it now,” Yoochun said in character, “shouldn’t I be use to you now? I’ve been living here for a month now.”

“True,” Jiyoung nodded, “and how do you feel about the house?”

“I don’t think I can sell it,” Jiyoung was surprised.

“What? What makes you think that you can’t sell it?”

“Well, let’s state the facts—“

“—Hold on, that was much too quick,” Ji-woon interrupted making the cameras stop, “Yoochun say it after a pause so it sounds like you have to think about it.”

“Ah ok, I’m good to go.”

“Ok get them rolling again,” Ji-woon told the cameramen. They did and Yoochun went back to his lines.


“Well, let’s state the facts. First this house is rather run down, it would have to be torn down and re-built from scratch. Second where it’s located, it’s rather far from any civilization and the emergency services may take a while to get here. Finally, you live here. I don’t think anyone wants to live with a ghost for the rest of their lives.”

“But then why-- Have you been here for so long?” Yoochun’s mouth opened slightly as he turned to Jiyoung.

“Because…Because it is part of my job,” he nodded, certain this was his answer, “yeah that’s right. That’s why I’m here.”

“I see,” Jiyoung had to look disappointed which she managed to do. Yoochun’s phone rang right on queue.

“Oh I have to take this, I’ll be back,” he walked to the door exiting to the shot while Jiyoung stood there watching him.

“Cut, good we will do it again so we get more natural movement; but otherwise nice job guys.”

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Yay she's feeling better. Sorry for the slow updates. I've been thinking about when to end this and I've decided I will write til about 40 chapters just to give you guys an idea. I have three other fanfics I still have to finish and all these other ideas to write so I guess that's when I will finish this one. But don't worry the ending will be happy :)