14. An awkward fourth time

Our Sweet Scripted Scandal

“Omo that is awesome,” Yoohwan said when Jiyong told him and the other cast mates around dinner, “that means you will be in a feature film.”

“It’s a great opportunity congratulations,” Hanbyul added.


“Yeah well done,” Minhyun agreed.

“Thank you, if only I wasn’t so nervous about it.”

“Did they send you a copy of the script?”

“Yes and it is long, the setting is going to be in a feudal house around who knows where.” Jiyong said.

“It is still an awesome experience.”

“What part is Yoochun-sshi going to be playing?”

“He’s the main character who is a real estate agent who has to sell this house for a rich couple.” Yoohwan said to them, “he’s really excited.”

“I’ll bet,” Jiyong stirred her stew.

“Hey Jiyong-sshi Park Yoochun is a great actor are you worried about acting with him?” Jiyong bit the side of her lip moving her head to the side and back.

“Umm you could say that.”

“I’m sure you’ll do fine,” Hanbyul reassured Jiyong, “he is experienced and because you two will be acting together you can talk to him about particular things that you may struggle with.”

“Hanbyul-sshi has a point,” Minhyun said taking a sip of his drink.

“So when do you start filming?” Yoohwan asked.

“Umm… When do we finish our filming?” Jiyong asked.

“We only have six more episodes left to go.” Minhyun said, “and that will take about another month and a bit to complete.” Jiyong nodded.

“I guess it would be the day after the final filming.” Jiyong told them.

“Wow so you don’t get a break?” Yoohwan stated.

“Umm we are starting the script reading soon,” Jiyong was having trouble figuring out when that was, “I think it’s tomorrow.”

“Oh wow it’s late you should get home then,” Minhyun pointed at his watch. Jiyong gaped and grabbed her purse.

“Remind me to pay for the next meal,” she said standing and bowing to them.

“Have a good night,” Hanbyul waved.

“We’ll see you in a few days,” Yoohwan told her.

Back at home Jiyong quickly got changed into her pajamas, brushed her teeth and removed her makeup before jumping into bed. She was very tired and worried about the next day but her eyes shut quickly.

 ***

She woke up and had to rush, her alarm had failed to go off. She grabbed clothes, jumped in the shower and then back out. Dressed, ate toast and ran to catch a bus.

She arrived where everyone was talking. In the crowd were people she did not recognize before. A hand touched her on the back.

“Ah our leading lady,” Ji-woon said shaking her hand, “how are you?”

“I am well thank you,” she said mustering up as much courage as she could.

“Come and meet the rest of the cast and crew,” for the next five minutes Jiyong was taken around the room, shaking hands with other staff as they said uplifting words such as ‘I look forward to seeing you act’ and so on.

“And now onto the main lead, Yoochun-sshi,” a man with short hair turned around. Jiyong lowered her head after he recognized her. He turned to the other people and politely excused himself.

“Director-sshi,” he said formally.


“Remember it is Ji-woon sunbae,” Ji-woon punched his hoobae in the side playfully, “I believe that you remember your co-actor Jiyong-sshi?” Yoochun nodded.


“It’s been a while,” she made a thin smile.

“Indeed, how have you been?”

“Alright,” he said simply though he wanted to elaborate. Ask her things that he’d been dying to.

“Ok now let’s begin the script reading,” Ji-woon clapped his hands and the cast began to gather to the tables while the other crew went off talking. Jiyong had a feeling that this could be a bad career move.

Next time is the actual script reading. Sorry I haven’t been updating regularly. I started another fanfic that people swarmed to quicker so I’ve been writing that. I’m almost finished with it though so when that one is done I will try and finish this one. I promise I won’t try to end it quickly, I hate those kinds of endings myself.