Final- Mick Jagger and Snow White

Our Sweet Scripted Scandal

“Jiyoung are you ready?” Hanbyul banged on her door.

“Coming,” Jiyoung grabbed her bag and left her home.

“The guys probably are already there,” Hanbyul commented as Jiyoung got into the passenger seat.

“So how come Dong-wook-sshi didn’t want to come with us?”

“He’s preparing for a Japanese single so he flies out this afternoon,” Hanbyul added, “that’s why I’m leaving early to say goodbye to him.”

“True,” Jiyoung couldn’t imagine what it would be like when Yoochun would leave for the army let alone go on another tour.

“It would be bittersweet won’t it?” Hanbyul added as they drove through town, “seeing as Jaejoong goes to the army next week.”

“Mm,” Jiyoung nodded, “Yoochun’s been sad but he hasn’t cried in front of me.”

“Poor thing,” Hanbyul agreed as they arrived at the park. They walked along the grass where several picnic rugs had been spread with a few people were sitting with nibbles. Jiyoung smiled as she saw Yoochun with his brother, Junsu and Jaejoong. How long had she been with Yoochun now? It would be seven months plus the one month of ups and downs.

“Noonas,” Yoohwan rose from his seat to run over to them both, “glad you two made it.”

“No problem,” Hanbyul said smiling, “I will have to go in half an hour though. I’m seeing oppa at the airport.”

“Ah no problem,” Jaejoong came over too.

“How are you,” he said to Hanbyul before hugging Jiyoung.

“Yah that’s my girlfriend you’re hugging!” Yoochun said ticked off. Junsu started to laugh.

“Can I hug her?” Junsu asked, Yoochun lunged for him and they wrestled on the grass.

“So what did you bring?” Yoohwan asked as they sat down on the picnic rug. Jiyoung took out two Tupperware containers.

“I haven’t made these in a while so I hope they taste alright.”

“Yum dumplings,” he eyed them hungrily, “they look great.

“Here’s the sauce to with them,” Jiyoung opened the container as a tired Yoochun and Junsu sat back down on the rug. Yoochun put an arm around Jiyoung, pulling her next to him by the waist.

“Yah don’t do that!” Yoohwan stopped Yoochun as his mouth hovered a few centimeters away from her cheek, “we’re in a public place.”

“But they’re going out,” Hanbyul pointed out, “they should be allowed to.”

“Correct,” Yoochun planted a peck on Jiyoung’s cheek causing them to flare up.

“Still not use to the physical contact yet?”

“I will eventually,” Jiyoung said as her face mellowed down.

“Let’s eat,” Jaejoong clapped his hands and they all dug in.

***

“Sorry I have to go,” Hanbyul told JYJ as she hugged Jiyoung.

“Thanks for stopping by anyway,” Jaejoong said, “I appreciate it.”

“Anything for my dongsaeng,” she said giving Jiyoung a sisterly smile,

“I guess we may see you later on,” Jaejoong grinned at Jiyoung who shuffled closer to Yoochun as a response.

“So Jiyoung,” Jaejoong began as they all sat back down on the rug, “what are your plans for the week?”

“Well,” Jiyoung had to think, “I suppose I should visit my parents sometime. They are really happy that things are going well for me.”

“Yeah you’ve gotten so famous since that film,” Yoochun rubbed Jiyoung’s the side of her arm, “I’m so proud of you.”

“Aww,” she gushed wildly as Yoochun praised her.

“Is Heohyun picking you up?” Yoohwan asked as he ate one of her dumplings, the contents spilling onto the rug.

“Actually he had family business to take care of so he wouldn’t be able to pick me up because he won’t be back until tomorrow.”

“I’ll drop you home,” Yoochun her hair, “you know you can count on that.”

“Ok oppa,” she said laughing as he giggled, “what?”

“He still can’t get over when you call him oppa,” Junsu smirked as Jaejoong started to roll on the grass.

“He’s funny isn’t he?” Yoohwan had a hand over his mouth to hide his smile.

“Yeah, I am,” Yoochun said leaning back on the rug eating one of Jiyoung’s dumplings, “deal with it.” Jiyoung rolled her eyes in mock ridicule.

***

“Will we see you when you come over for dinner at my place on Wednesday?”

“Uh huh,” it was the day before Jaejoong’s enlistment.

“Good see you then,” he said patting her on the head as he, Junsu and Yoohwan let Yoochun take her home.

“Hey Snow white?”

“Yes Mick Jagger?” She couldn’t hide her amusement at using his pet name.

“Does… Anyone else know that note was about us?” She shook her head.

“Only Ji-woon but that was because I got his permission to put it in.”

“Ah ok,” Yoochun looked straight forward again, using one hand to drive the car, “hey Jiyoung?”

“Mm,” she said as they stopped at a set of lights.

“Would it be ok if I turned the radio on?”

“Ok sure,” Yoochun pressed the on button.

--Young man has been arrested for driving under the influence. He was seen on the corner of ***** street whirling around in a black Volvo. The driver’s been identified as a previous offender after being dragged out of a bar for causing a brawl two years ago…”

“Oh Jiyoung is this…?”

“It’s fine,” she said as she thought about something, “hmm…. Doohoo drives a black Volvo.”

“You think it may be him?”

“I don’t know,” Jiyoung shrugged before taking his hand, “and I don’t care either. I have you to think of.” Yoochun touched her cheek with gentleness before putting it back on the steering wheel. They turned left at a large round about.

“Yoochun… We took the wrong turn….”

“I know, there’s just something I have to do.” He opened her door chivalrously and led her down a path.

“Where are we?”

“Don’t you recognize it?” He asked, “This is where we produce all our music.”

“Oh,” she still didn’t have any idea.

“Wait out here,” he said opening the door of a recording room and going in.

“Just one thing,” he whipped out a cloth and tied it around her eyes, “you can’t peak.”

“Why not….?” She was cut off by the touch of his lips against hers.

“Wait and see,” he chuckled at the end as he left her oblivious. Yoochun went to the grand piano and sat down on the stool. He took out a booklet, turned the pages to the music he wanted and began to play. Jiyoung breathed out in awe, she recognized the tune somehow. She couldn’t quite recall what it was. Yoochun began to sing:

If I can’t stay,
then is it time for me to go?
Nothing left here for me,
only just memories.

If I must leave,
then why do you look at me that way?
Because I don’t want you to need me,
if I can’t stay.

If you don’t love me,
then why do you cry?
I will drink by myself,
to pass the time.

Did I hurt you?
Is that why I’m leaving?
But please stop pleading,
because I can’t stay.

He then started to play at a quicker tempo.

Mick Jagger was a party animal,
a wild child at birth.
He never knew love,
until he met her.

Snow white, pure white,
soft hair red lips.
He didn’t realize it at first,
how much he wanted her to be his.

Jiyoung smiled with open at Yoochun’s smooth rapping. It didn’t quite fit with the song but it was cute.

And then Mick Jagger was a fool,
and hurt Snow White’s precious heart.
But she forgave him when he slayed,
the dragon by the name of Park.

She laughed at this before he began to sing in the same tempo.

So ask me to stay,
because I don’t really want to leave.
But tell me why,
if I can’t stay.

Oh baby I would always stay,
this heart for you will stay.
So baby please.
Don’t make me go away.

He finished playing and stood. Jiyoung started to clap.

“You were great,” she grinned as he took the blindfold off her.

“Of course I was.” She raised her eyebrows.

“Why is that?”

“Because I have you,” she was going to shove him when he stepped back out of her reach.

“You little player you,” she said feigning annoyance which melted away as soon as Yoochun clasped her face gently in between his hands.

“Shame Mick Jagger didn’t have Snow White,” he said, “because I think they would have been better with each other. Her prince was way too boring.”

“That’s not how fairy tales are meant to work,” Jiyoung argued.

“This is not a fairy tale,” his eyes sparkled, “this is even better.” Jiyoung knew where he was going with this so she just let her eyelids close as he began leaning his face towards hers. As soon as their lips were touching he moved his hands to around her waist, pulling her closer. She let one hand drape around his neck and the other stay on his chest square in the middle. She turned her head to him letting him deepen the kiss. They pulled away, their eyes gradually opening again.

“Wow, somehow being with you is like acting. Sometimes things don’t seem to work out so you have to try working at it again to get it right but when we improvise, it seems to work out better than before.”

“Wow, you sing me that and then say romantic dribble afterwards,” Jiyoung grinned, “No wonder my eomma and appa like you.”

“No wonder my hyung and dongsaengs like you,” he added as he locked the door to the studio, “you have a fresh outlook on life.”

“Not necessarily,” Jiyoung walked with him side by side, “I use to be a lot more closed and reserved… But you changed all that oppa. I think you helped me to see how good I am at what I do.”

“Kissing?!” Yoochun made a move causing Jiyoung to squeal, “no not here!” She cried running up a hill with Yoochun after her.

“Snow White,” Yoochun sang, “Mick Jagger is feeling lonely!”

“Mick Jagger needs to still catch her first!” He caught up to her wrapping his arms around her waist. She squealed.

“Got you, now what’s my prize?” He asked hugging her from behind.

“This?”

“Not happy,” he pouted though she wouldn’t be able to see, “what else is there to offer?”

“Umm, this?” She turned around to hug him.

“Good, getting warmer.” She kissed him on the cheek.

“Still lukewarm try again.”

“Alright,” she then reached up to his head and pushed his face down towards hers. She let open slightly so a stray tongue could make a shy entrance for the first time. This kiss didn’t last long.

“Ok that was boiling,” Yoochun admitted a sly smile on his face.

“Good because that’s all I got for now,” Jiyoung laughed before yawning.

“Come on my princess. Your boyfriend will now take you home.” He bent down before her pointing to his back.

“You’re offering again?”

“Of course, get on.” Jiyoung happily obeyed and Yoochun carried her back to his car singing on the way.

“Shh you’re being loud.”

“Tell me why you’re acting so strange!” He sang slightly out of tune making her laugh.

“Oh you,” she was still laughing, “You’re enjoying this aren’t you?”

“Of course,” he said, “this is our sweet scripted scandal.”

“Our what?”

“Our sweet, un-scripted story,” he changed it around.

“Ok, our sweet un-scripted story it is.”

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

T_T and that’s all folks. I hope we enjoyed reading it (even if it was crappily written in some places) Well regarding DBSK fanfics I don’t think I will be doing anymore for a while. I still have three I am still nowhere close to finishing yet plus 2 I haven’t even started. Feel free to take a look and even suggest some of your fanfics if you want me to read them; thank you all 27 of you once again for reading ^_^.