28. A late night date

Our Sweet Scripted Scandal

Jiyoung was asleep in the caravan when she heard a tap on the window. She lifted her head but couldn’t see anything. Suddenly there was a thump and she ended up on the floor.

“Jiyoung,” someone whispered. She grabbed her dressing gown which she wrapped around and gingerly went to the door. She opened it to find Yoochun standing by her window dressed in a grey tracksuit.

“Want to go for a walk?”

“Oppa, it’s half past midnight,” Jiyoung groaned as she looked at the clock.

“Please come, I will be lonely otherwise, I couldn’t sleep.” Jiyoung sighed; he didn’t have to do much to convince her.

“Give me five minutes,” he nodded as she closed the door. She found her dark blue baggy pants and a long sleeved shirt that was a red polo with long white sleeves. She then grabbed her pair of jogging sneakers with socks and came out.

“I’ll just put my shoes on,” she said sitting as she pulled on her socks and then pushed the sneakers on.

“Let me help,” Yoochun crouched next to her doing up the laces on one of them. Jiyoung hid a grateful smile.

“Thank you,” she stood up and came down the steps to join him.

***

“Isn’t it peaceful?” He asked as they walked side by side down a path beside a field of corn.

“Yes,” Jiyoung covered as she yawned.

“Look someone’s fishing,” Yoochun pointed to a figure hunched over at the small lake. Yoochun took her by the hand and led her to the man.

“Ah good evening,” the fisherman bowed to the couple, “out for a walk?”

“Yes,” Yoochun nodded, “how are you ahjussi?”

“Good, would you like to do some fishing?” The man showed them a free rod.

“Would you like to Jiyoung?” Yoochun glanced at her.

“Umm I don’t know how to,” she admitted.

“No problem,” the ahjussi got up, “I’ll teach you.” For the next fifteen minutes he showed them how to cast the line, how to hold the rod and then reeling it in. Yoochun was the first to try.

“Jiyoung-ah we only have two weeks until we go to film in a studio.”

“Yes that is true.”

“Which means, we don’t have to sneak out anymore.”

“Anymore, this is the first time.”

“Oh right,” Yoochun leaned back in his seat, a boyish grin on his face. Suddenly there was a jerk on the line.

“Omo you got one,” Jiyoung jumped up with Yoochun as he began to reel it in.

“Aigoo it’s big,” he was starting to be pulled towards the edge of the water. Jiyoung went and wrapped her arms around him from behind in a firm back hug.

“Pull!” Soon both of their weight together was able to overpower that of the fish.

“Let’s see what you caught,” the fisherman told them as Jiyoung could release Yoochun and he pulled it in.

“Oh,” they were speechless.

“Hahaha, don’t worry we all catch a bit of rubbish every now and then.” Yoochun was patted on the back as his fishing efforts proved to catch an old chair.

“Oh well,” Jiyoung said as they pulled the chair away from the edge, “it happens.”

“Yeah,” Yoochun’s gaze was on her, “shall we keep walking?” She nodded. Yoochun handed the rod back to the fisherman and they thanked him.

“Enjoy the walk, it’s beautiful at this time of night,” their new friend added.

***

“Jiyoung-ah do you have any pet names that you would like me to call you?” This was a strange question for her.

“Umm, no I never really had any,” that was a lie; Doohoo had given her one which she didn’t like.

“Ok, hmm can I choose one for you?”

“Umm sure,” she was wary about what he would say.

“How about…. Snow White?” Jiyoung did a double take.

“Because when you are in your costume you have pale white skin and red lips like Snow White.”

“Oh, wow.” She felt herself redden.

“You don’t like it?”

“Oh it isn’t that, it’s just that you really thought about it,” Jiyoung managed to answer.

“Ok now what will you call me?”

“Umm….” Jiyoung didn’t have to pick a pet name for Doohoo so she had no idea, “your American name was Mickey right?”

“Yes.”

“Ok umm… Mick Jagger.”

“What?” Both of them started laughing for Jiyoung it was out of embarrassment, “why Mick Jagger?”

“Because you both get drunk.”

“Hey hey,” Yoochun started to poke her in the sides which made her flinch and squeal, “that’s not so.”

“I’ll think of another one I promise!” Jiyoung exclaimed to make him stop.

“No, keep it. I think it suits me,” Yoochun picked out a blade of grass and put it between his fingers like a cigarette. He pretended to take a smoke.

“Ah,” Jiyoung giggled at this, “this is the life.” Jiyoung suddenly glanced at her phone.

“Aigoo.”

“What’s wrong?”

“We’ve been out for a while its one thirty now.”

“Oh, wow we should go then,” Yoochun was kidding, “I’m joking I don’t need a lot of rest.”
 

“Oppa,” Jiyoung found herself yawning again. Yoochun looked at her in understanding.

“Ok, we’ll go, Yoochun took her hand in his and they began to walk back, “do you want me to carry you?”

“You want to….AH!” Suddenly Yoochun crouched before her and Jiyoung bumped into him.

“Get on.”

“A-are you sure oppa?” He nodded.

“Ok,” she wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his torso and he stood.

“Wow, you’re very light.”

“Don’t lie,” Jiyoung tapped him on the head.

“I’m not,” Yoochun was giggling, “come on.” He neighed like a horse causing Jiyoung to laugh.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hehe hope we liked this chapter! Yay fishing XD I confess I stole that from an episode of YongSeo on We Got Married, I love that show more than I should and I am now certain I ship those two together hehe. If anyone wants to watch it it’s on DailyMotion.com! Enjoy this update!