34. Recruitment

Our Sweet Scripted Scandal

“Good morning Jiyoung-sshi how are you?” She bowed to the CEO who then shook her hand.

“Good thank you,” she said before taking a seat. He told her about the purpose of the company, some of their stars that had emerged such as Brown Eyed Girls and new group Sunny Hill. He also talked about his desires to expand with the actors and actresses and is hoping to get Baek Jiyoung to mentor her along the way.

“Alright,” he took out a folder and took out a paper, “this is the copy of the contract which we will also be sending to your agent as well.” Jiyoung nodded as she scanned the pages. It was only three pages long which meant her agent would be able to reach a verdict soon.

“Give us a call by the end of the week if you’re still interested in joining.” He handed her one of their business cards with the name of the company and the phone number.

“Thank you,” they stood up and shook hands.

“I look forward to hearing your answer.” As soon as Jiyoung got home she called her manager.

“What do you think?” She asked him.

“Well I’ve gotten my friend who’s a lawyer to go over it and he says the terms and conditions are very reasonable so I think that you should go for it Jiyoung-ah.”

“Thanks oppa,” Jiyoung smiled as she hung up and then called Hanbyul.

“I’m going to say yes to them.”

“Excellent I’m so pleased for you,” Hanbyul said to her, “I suggest you give them a call tomorrow morning because he might have left for home.”

“Good idea,” Jiyoung agreed.

“Oh yeah… Jiyoung-ah about what that waitress said—“

“You mean…?”

“—Ah never mind, I think she was just mislead.”

“Alright, you have a good night unnie.”

“Thanks you too.” Jiyoung hung up the phone and then called Yoochun.

“Hello?” It was Yoohwan.

“Yoohwan-ah is your hyung about?”

“Umm actually he’s out right now, he forgot his phone.”

“Oh,” she was disappointed, “I guess I will try again later.”

“Good idea,” Yoohwan said, “well I’m about to have dinner. You have a good week noona.”

“You too,” Jiyoung sat at her table, holding her phone in her hand that was used to support her chin. Something was wrong.

***

The next morning Jiyoung went to the company building of Loen with her agent and met with the CEO again.

“I’ll join.”

“Excellent,” he said as he got his secretary to bring her some paperwork for her agent to look over.

“Just sign here please,” her agent said pointing. She did this and then the other two places that he showed her.

“Excellent,” the CEO extended a hand to them, “welcome to Loen.” Her agent shook his hand.

“Thank you, Jiyoung would you mind stepping out for a bit? I’ve got some things to talk about with him.” Jiyoung nodded, took her bag and stepped outside of the office.  She leaned against the wall checking her phone. There were no messages or calls from Yoochun.

“Bring bring neoreul naege gajyeoda jwo,” someone sang from down the end of a hall.

“Mworado nan hagesseo deohan geotdo hagesseo,” another voice echoed back. Jiyoung suddenly stood up straight as she heard the sound of heels stomping on the ground. Two women emerged from around the corner dressed casually except for their ankle breakers.

“Yah sing properly,” one of them said to her taller friend who had an oval shaped face.

“I wish I could,” her friend joked, they stopped when they saw Jiyoung.

“Ah, are you that actress from My Nephew’s a Punk?” One of them asked.

“Yes she is, she’s Choi Jiyoung,” the one with the oval face said coming over to her, “do you know who we are?” Jiyoung had to think.

“You’re from the Brown Eyed Girls.”

“Correct, I’m Jea and this is Narsha,” Jiyoung recognized them now she put the names to the faces. Narsha glanced at the newspaper in her hands, “ah you were mentioned…”

“Narsha,” Jea shook her head firmly.

“Why?” Jiyoung glanced at it. Narsha handed it to her open to the page. Jiyoung’s eyes widened as she read the title of the article.

“Is JYJ Yoochun in a love scandal? W-what is this?”

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Omomomomo this is a worry. What will it say? Oh yeah please do poll >_<. It doesn't relate to this fanfic but it will be for another later on XD