25. Hanging with the other hyungs

Our Sweet Scripted Scandal

The same day hours before

“Yoohwan are you awake?” Jae banged on the door, he sighed when Yoohwan didn’t wake, “Aish this kid is a heavy sleeper.”

“He’s still not up hyung?” Junsu asked yawning, “But he will be late for his meeting.” While Yoochun was shooting for the movie away Yoohwan was staying with Jaejoong who had been more than happy to have him. Junsu came early in the mornings as often as he could to visit them.

“Hmm we’ll have to try something else,” Jaejoong thought for a moment scratching his head, “I know…”

“No hyung,” Junsu shook his head in shock, “not that.”

“I’ll be right back.”

“H-hyung,” Junsu hurried after him as Jaejoong went to the basket where a cat was curled up.

“Jiji,” Jaejoong cooed making the cat stretch its back as he it down the tailbone, “appa wants you to do something for him.” He picked up his cat and carried Jiji to the guest room; Junsu was close on his tail. Junsu stood by the door as Jaejoong stepped inside and held Jiji out. He carefully placed Jiji on Yoohwan’s face. Jiji looked at his owner as if to say ‘what am I doing here?’ before he stretched, retracting his claws on Yoohwan’s cheek.

“YAAAAAAH!” Yoohwan sat up flinging Jiji off his face and he scampered away quickly.

“Jiji baby,” Jaejoong went after his cat while Junsu stood there baffled.

“H-hyung,” Yoohwan felt his cheek to find a scratch, “did I sleep in?”

“Yes, you have a meeting in an hour and it takes you half an hour to get there?”

“What?” Yoohwan cursed, took off the covers as he hurried to his bag to grab his things. He then brushed past Junsu towards the bathroom.

“Shhh,” Jaejoong returned carrying Jiji whom he was tickling under the chin, “thank you for your help.” Junsu looked at Jaejoong.


“I’m going to get breakfast,” he left Jaejoong and Jiji to bond.

“Jiji, Yoyo breakfast,” Jaejoong called to his pets about half an hour later. He filled their bowls with food and the two cats meowed as they came to eat.

“You get use to it,” Junsu told Yoohwan who seemed to find Jaejoong’s affection for his pets a little bit unbelievable.


“I should have by now,” Yoohwan said pouring himself some juice, “but it’s so weird still, even though hyung has a pet he isn’t as nearly as affectionate.”

“Yah my food will go cold!” Jaejoong suddenly snapped making both Yoohwan and Junsu start to eat at a faster pace.

“Are you able to get yourself there?” Junsu asked as he and Yoohwan left Jaejoong’s house.

“Sure, I’ve got my car here,” Yoohwan dangled the keys.

“Alright, see you at dinner,” Yoohwan bowed to Junsu.

“Sure hyung,” he then went the opposite direction to his car. Yoohwan opened the driver’s door, threw his bag in the back and started the car. He pulled the seat belt and was off.

It was a long drive but he put a CD on to help pass the time. It ended up being JYJ’s Rooms. Yoohwan would happily admit that he is proud of his brother but he also felt that Yoochun was lonely. That was part of the reason why he set Jiyoung up with him plus the fact she was single and seemed like she needed someone too. The disappointing factor was it seemed his efforts to get them together had been in vain, she hadn’t called him and Yoochun had been too stubborn to try and contact her back. If only they saw what he saw.

He pulled up at the place and then went inside for the meeting. It was over in an hour and a half and he now had lunch with colleagues from the first television drama he was in.

***

“Evening hyungs,” Yoohwan bowed to Junsu and Jaejoong who were sitting enjoying dinner. An unfamiliar face was among them deep in conversation with Jaejoong.

“Oh Yoohwan-ah have you met before?” Jaejoong and the guest turned to Yoohwan.

“Yoohwan this is Kim Hyung Joong, he’s an old friend,” Yoohwan bowed to his senior.

“Nice to meet you,” he said politely.

“You’re hyungs guest aren’t you?” Hyung Joong said friendly as Yoohwan sat down with his food, “he’s a good cook isn’t he?”

“Yah you’re embarrassing me,” Jaejoong pushed Hyung Joong in the side giggling.

“Yoohwan when was it that Yoochun last called you?”

“Oh umm,” Yoohwan, swallowed his mouthful, “maybe a week ago?”

“A week? Aish he’s being lazy,” Junsu said sipping some water from his glass.

“Is this that film you’ve been telling me about?” Hyung Joong asked them.

“Yeah it’s his first lead role he’s been very excited,” Jaejoong said to him.

“Are you sure it’s not because Jiyoung-sshi was the--?”

“Who’s Jiyoung?”

“Oh umm, she’s a friend of mine,” Yoohwan quickly added, “We filmed a drama together.”

“Ah I know who she is now, she is that tall actress,” Hyung Joong knew now, “she’s very pretty.” Yoohwan nodded while eating.

***

“Thanks for dinner hyung,” Hyung Joong said as he got his jacket to leave, “we’ll have to go drinking again when you aren’t busy.”

“All the best with your album,” Junsu called from the living room with Yoohwan.

“Thanks Junsu-ah, it was nice meeting you Yoohwan-sshi.”

“You two Hyung Joong-sshi,” Yoohwan said as Junsu went back to his game on his laptop.

“Alright, we should call him,” Jaejoong said mischievously as he joined them.

“But he might still be filming—“

“No I don’t think so,” Jaejoong nudged Yoohwan in the arm, “what do you say? We’ll all talk to him.”

“Actually is it ok if I call Jiyoung first? I want to see how she’s doing.”

“Fine with us,” Yoohwan went to the kitchen to make the call. It was just the noise of the ring against his ear until a familiar voice picked up.

“Hello?”

“Noona!” Yoohwan covered his mouth, Jaejoong and Junsu were giggling.

“Y-Yoohwan-ah?” She sounded surprised.

“Yep it is, how are you doing noona?”

“G-g-good,” there was the sound of someone laughing from the background, “what about you Yoohwan-ah?”

“Yeah same old, I’m visiting Jae and Su while hyung is filming with you and Jae suddenly suggested I call you because they haven’t heard from him recently…”

“Yoohwan give me the phone.”

“Eh?” Yoohwan watched as Jaejoong walked over to him holding a hand out.

“Hyung I don’t know if she would—“

“Don’t be silly of course she would.” He lifted the phone back up to his ear.

“Noona is it ok if they talk to you?” Jiyoung glanced at Sung Joon for help but he just shrugged.

“Sure,” on cue Yoohwan handed Jaejoong the phone.

“This is Jaejoong speaking, how are you?”

“Good thank you.”

“Good, so how has my chingu been while filming? Is he enjoying it?”

“Yes,” was all she said in response.

“Good, I have to go; Junsu-ah wants to say something now.” Jiyoung nodded.

“Take care Jaejoong-sshi.”

“You too,” Jaejoong was smiling as he handed Junsu Yoohwan’s phone.

“Ah Jiyoung-ah how is the filming with hyung?” He covered his mouth as he let out a giggle.

“He is very good at what he does,” Jiyoung said to him, sounding happy or impressed “he’s helped me with a part and I’m thankful to him.”

“Daebak, maybe you two will start to go out—“

“--Junsu!” Junsu jumped in the air, he turned to Jaejoong who was staring at him with a very stunned Yoohwan.

“Uh oh I have to go, here’s Yoohwan-ah.” He bowed again and again to his hoobae as he handed him his phone.

“Sorry noona, I had no idea he would say that.”

“Its fine,” Jiyoung said to him seeming unfazed by what happened.

“Is hyung around?”

“Actually….He’s in bed, he has a hangover.”

“A hangover?” Yoohwan turned towards Junsu and Jaejoong.

“Yah I told him he had to go easy!”

“What’s wrong with a bit of drinking now and then?”

“It isn’t good for his health hyung!?”

“It is good for him!”

“No it isn’t, when is it ever good?!”

“If he can forget about his troubles he may be having!”

“Then he should come to me!”

“I have to go, they are bickering so I can’t hear,” Yoohwan spoke into the phone moving so his back was facing them.

“That’s ok.”

“Nice to talk to you noona, bye.”

“Bye,” Yoohwan hung up. He then went to his room, the pair would have to fight without him around. It was the first time he’d met a duo that fought about alcohol.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yay we have more JaeSu XD. LOL this was enjoyable, though cats’ claws do hurt so I can emphasize with Yoohwan. And Junsu with Jiyoung was funny; LOL that duck is random. Just wondering are there any other fan fics that have Yoohwan in them? Cos I’m wondering if that’s part of the reason why people are subscribing to this one; don’t mind me, but do enjoy J