37. Another chance?

Our Sweet Scripted Scandal

“No I was not aware that he was seeing someone else behind my back,” Jiyoung said to the camera with little emotion as possible. Heo Hyun nodded his approval.

“The public was aware of your relationship thanks to a Netizen’s anonymous post online. How have your fans and his fans reacted since the news came out?” Jiyoung breathed out.

“There was backlash because they did know beforehand but there were some who did approve of it and seemed to be happy that their celebrity was dating.”

“Choi Jiyoung-sshi how big is your fan base at the moment?”

“Well since I debuted I now have over two thousand fans who have joined my fan café and seem to like me. I haven’t made many appearances on television except for my drama.”

“I heard that you were going to be on the variety show Strong Heart is that correct?”

“Yes my agency has confirmed this and I will be filming this week.” Heo Hyun came up to the podium.

“That will be all for today,” he said to the reporters and they all began to move. Jiyoung breathed out in relief.

***

“You did well,” he said to her as they drove down a road, “now we’re off to a Marie Claire photo shoot. It will be bound to help you get more coverage and fans.” Jiyoung nodded glancing at her phone. It had been three days since the news had gotten out about Yoochun’s two timing ways and the press was now more interested in her. Unfortunately she had been labeled the ‘other woman’ instead of Kahi.

“Omo its Choi Jiyoung,” someone pointed at her and Jiyoung saw a heap of girls standing with signs. They said things like ‘JaeChun forever’, ‘Oppa’s too good for you’, ‘ChunSu is better than ChunJi.’

“Ignore them,” Heo hyun whispered to her as some bodyguards came to shelter her from the mob. They began yelling and she could barely make out what they said.

“CANCELLED!?” Heo Hyun blew a fuse at the coordinator of the event, “because of what?!”

“Well we believe that by having Jiyoung in our shoot that it will negatively affect sales because of… Well.”

“THIS IS FRICKIN BULL--!” Heo Hyun breathed out before he finished, “fine. No problem we can find other labels who would give their support.” He stormed through the door dragging Jiyoung with him.

“I can’t believe it,” he sighed, “finally we were going to get you more coverage but now it looks like we will just have to rely on that variety show appearance.”

“Ok,” Jiyoung nodded.

“You’re fine with schedules for the week.” Heo hyun said as he dropped her off at her house, “take the day off. I’ll be in meetings and your next schedule won’t be until ten thirty tomorrow morning. Loen has picked you as the face for their new acting sector.” Jiyoung couldn’t forget that. She was going to have another responsibility as well as appearing on Strong Heart.

“Ok thanks Heo hyun-sshi.”

“Call me oppa I would prefer it,” he said going to his car, “have a good day I will call you if anything changes.” Jiyoung nodded as she let herself in.

***

After having an early dinner Jiyoung went on her computer. She remembered her password for her Me2Day and she logged on.  It was her first post in a year so she was going to make it a long one:

Hello world,

I know some of you are angry at me for what’s recently happened. It is true that I was seeing Yoochun but I did not know he was already seeing someone else. I have nothing against her but I feel betrayed like anyone would.

Even though there are some of his fans that hate me, I can’t forgive him yet. I’m new to the world of famous people and there’s many things I don’t know. Who I shouldn’t be friends with, where I should go and how I should act are all unfamiliar so I ask to my friends that you be patient and wait for me. I won’t say much more because Strong Heart is when I will reveal the truth. I get to meet some really famous people so I’m nervous (>_<) I hope you will watch it and give your love.

She counted her subscriber list. It had grown to three thousand and seventy four. Some of the names she recognized as being singers and actors. Se7en, Jung Il Woo, Lee Minho as well as her label mates the Brown Eyed Girls were all subscribed. She soon got a comment from Se7en:

Sorry to hear about what happened. Jiyoung fighting

There was also a hundred from her fans and two more from celebrities:

Been watching My nephew’s a punk?! You do very well – Lee Minho

Maknae and Miryo want to meet you. When do u next come in? – Jea

Jiyoung smiled as she logged off. She looked at the clock; it was still early so she decided to go out. She changed into a long orange shirt with black leggings that had studs on them. She also put on some red pumps, did lipstick and a chunky gold necklace. Tonight she was going to enjoy it.

***

The clubs were full on a Friday night and the music was pumping as well as the drinks being poured. She recognized some famous faces but they were having a good time to notice her.

“Hello pretty thing what can we get you?” The bartender asked.

“Vodka please.”

“Wow brave thing,” he grinned as she handed him the money and then gave her one. She drank it lightly, letting it buzz before drinking more.

“Another please,” she finished hers quickly.

“Alright,” she paid and then began to drink it. The alcohol was starting to have an effect on her but she managed to finish it.

“Please can I get some Soju.”

“Are you sure miss? I don’t know if you can handle it.”

“Ok then a bottle please.”

“Alright,” the man grudgingly gave her a glass which he half filled. She drank this and was starting to lose her senses.

“Jiyoung?” She turned to the person who spoke to her. It was a face that in reality she didn’t want to see but the alcohol had changed that.

“Yeobo?” She said to him, “Doohoo-ah you are late,” she pouted, “I asked you to never to be late.”

“Ah drinking I see?” Doohoo grinned, “I thought we agreed that you would be the designated driver.”

“Oh shut up,” she slurred hitting him in the chest, “I was lonely why haven’t you called me?”

“Busy pumpkin,” he said putting an arm around her, “sorry let me take you home and make it up to you ok?”

“B-but I didn’t pay for that drink…”

“Here,” Doohoo paid the bartender, “now let’s go.”

***

When they got to her place Jiyoung stumbled up the stairs to her place. Doohoo had to watch her in case she fell back but she ended up taking off her shoes and throwing them down.

“Didn’t you like them?” He asked as one disappeared out of sight.

“Nah they were cheap rip-offs,” she giggled as she opened the door and let him in. He went in a sly smirk on his face.

“So oppa,” she said dropping her bag by the door, “what did you want to do…?” found itself against his in a long kiss as he took her by surprise. Her eyelids fluttered shut as she moved to harmonize with his. He pulled away.

“I think we both know,” he was looking at the couch. Jiyoung turned to him.

“But oppa we never….”

“It’s ok, I’m prepared,” he said caressing her face. She made a small smile and let him lower his mouth back onto hers. They kissed with force as he held the back of her head, her hands around his neck. He lowered her to the couch where he began to fondle her. She froze, not expecting him to touch her like that.

“Relax and let me lead,” he said kissing her down her neck, sliding a hand under the shirt reaching for her leggings. He tugged them down her legs with one hand, the other on the back of her head. He began to pull at the leggings to take them off completely.

“Oh oppa,” she giggled as he began to his shirt, “this is so exciting.”

“I agree pumpkin,” he purred as he kissed her on her bone, making her flinch. Soon his shirt was off and then came the vital moment. His hands went to her underwear which he began to pull down.

“Open wide,” he chuckled as her beige briefs came out from under the shirt. He undid the belt on his trousers and ped them reaching into his pocket. He took out the disc.

“Ok let’s put this baby on,” he began to open the packet.

“Jiyoung?!” Someone was coming towards the door. The alcohol started to wear off.

“Doohoo!?” Jiyoung yelled as she saw what was happening, “Doohoo what….WHAT IS THIS?!”

“Isn’t this what you wanted?” Doohoo asked trying to open it faster, “come on now. It’s a big step for us.”

“JIYOUNG!” A voice boomed causing Doohoo to swear. He shifted to look at the intruder. Yoochun’s eyes were wide.

“GET OFF HER!” Doohoo zipped up the pants and got up while Jiyoung sat up holding her head. She saw her bowl of sweets on the table and she ate one, tasting the sugar. She pulled up her undies and leggings.

“WHAT THE F*&* IS YOUR PROBLEM?!” Doohoo yelled at Yoochun. Doohoo swung a punch at him but Yoochun dodged. Doohoo moved back.

“Jiyoung is this bastard the one who broke your heart?!”

“ out of it!” Doohoo yelled as Jiyoung stood shaking.

“NO!” Yoochun angrily refused, “she’s my girlfriend!”

“Oh yeah; so you cheat on her in public and you call me a bastard?!” Doohoo laughed, “That’s rich.”

“Get out!” Yoochun commanded but Doohoo was still laughing. Yoochun couldn’t take it anymore, he stepped towards Doohoo and with both hands he pushed Doohoo through the door way backwards and slammed the door shut, locking it. He breathed out, his face slightly red.

“Y-Yoochun,” Jiyoung walked towards him, “w-why are you here?”

“Because you weren’t answering my calls and so I had to know.” Yoochun looked her in the eye, “are we really over?”

“What does the press say?” She asked stepping back, “are you really cheating on me?” Yoochun couldn’t respond, he closed his mouth in resignation.

“Exactly,” she said unlocking the door, “if you can’t be honest then how can I even tell you the truth? I was hurt once before. Doohoo and I… We were going to before we broke up, but then I found out about the money and then…” She looked away with disappointment, “I never thought you would be like that too.”

“How much money did he steal?” Jiyoung was surprised. He had a straight face.

“Four hundred thousand won,” she watched as he reached into his jacket pocket and took out his wallet. He counted some notes and then took her hand, placing the money in her palm.

“Take it,” Yoochun said, “but you have a month to return it if you decide that we cannot be together. Please, I will explain what’s happening but I can’t now. Wait for me?” Jiyoung looked at him, torn between his almost sincere answer and the underlying fact it didn’t change much. She looked at the money and then at him.

“I can’t accept this…”

“Please, think of it as me saying how sorry I am,” Yoochun then made a small bow and was on his way. Jiyoung was at a loss at what to do so she went inside and put the money in an envelope vowing not to touch it again.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hmm this probably confused some of you so sorry about that. At least we know that Yoochun seems sorry.