19. Now the sunbaes know

Our Sweet Scripted Scandal

“Alright Jiyong you will get your makeup ready while we film Yoochun’s driving shots.” Jiyong nodded and stumbled over to the caravan where the makeup artists were housed. She never thought that her first movie would be filmed at a farm in the middle of nowhere. It was cold and she was dressed in a limp white dress as part of her character. Her hair had to be down and the hair dresser was going to tease it as part of her costume.

“Now stay still,” the lady said as she made Jiyong’s face as white as possible, “we have to get you pale.” Jiyong’s eyes wandered to the window where a kilometre or so away they were filming Yoochun’s scenes.

“Its lousy weather isn’t it?” The artist said trying to bring up friendly conversation as she applied the eye makeup underneath and on the lids. Jiyong nodded.

“And we’ve only been here for three days,” the artist added as she put away the eye pallet and stood up to get the lip colours, “you must be excited though, your first film ever.”

“Yeah I am,” Jiyong didn’t want to admit that it had been strange seeing Yoochun again since that night he came to her rescue; though two weeks wasn’t that long it still felt funny to her. Yoohwan hadn’t understood how it was for her.

***

One week ago

“Don’t you want to see hyung?” He asked as he sipped on his drink. Hanbyul and Minhyun exchanged glances in amusement. Jiyong felt herself heat up. It had been her idea to have this small catch up as to repay them for not making it that

“You’re misunderstanding,” she told him as she drank her beverage.

“Is he really?” Minhyun stated hoping to challenge her answer, “Because I’ve heard that something’s going on with you two.”

“Where did you hear that?” Jiyong demanded as she put her drink down on the table.

“Let’s just say I know a guy who is a close friend of Junsu’s twin brother who talked to Junsu only a few days ago. “ Minhyun raised his eyebrows at her.

“So you heard this from a third party?” Hanbyul jumped in to defend Jiyong, “how do you know that is relevant?”

“Well then there is a comment that Hyun Joong-sshi made…”

“No way, Hyun Joong-sshi as in the leader from double S Kim Hyun Joong-sshi?”  Yoohwan asked, “I think my hyung knows him.”

“Correct, he does and he said that according to Jaejoong-goon Yoochun-goon has his eye on someone.” Minhyun winked at Jiyong, “I think he was talking about you.” Jiyong wanted the ground to swallow her up.

“Oh come on for all we know he could already have a girlfriend.” Hanbyul added giving a friendly smile towards Jiyong.

“Omo he doesn’t,” Yoohwan protested.

“How would you know that hoobae?” Minhyun ruffled the youngster’s hair and then Yoohwan flattened it down again.

“Because I was the one who set them up!”

“Bwoh?!”

“Is he serious?” Minhyun asked Jiyong who nodded.

“Yeah he did.” She sipped some of her drink, “we had a blind date.” Minhyun sat with his mouth open.

“Wow,” Minhyun said after a moment, “that is surprising.” He turned to Yoohwan, “why did you decide that they should go out?”

“Because even though I don’t know noona well I felt that she would be good for my hyung because of her gentleness.” Yoohwan looked at the table, “but I guess I was mistaken because she didn’t call my hyung after that date.”

“Oh,” Hanbyul rubbed Jiyong on the back, “don’t worry Jiyong-ee there will be other guys.”

“I still wished you two were together,” Yoohwan slumped in his chair. Minhyun gave him a warning expression while Jiyong felt her drink churn in her stomach.

***

“Choi Jiyong?” Jiyong blinked, she heard her name being called. She turned in her chair to a man dressed in black with blonde tips.

“Time to do your hair,” she realized she had been sitting there staring into thin air for a while. She got up and went to put the teases in it and then went to the house where the filming was going to take place.

“Ok Jiyong-sshi now you will be here while Yoochun enters the house,” Ji-woon explained pointing to a marker on the floor. She nodded and went over there.

“Ok are we ready?” Ji-woon went out of the shot and stood behind the cameras.

“Scene ten take one,” the man said with the clapperboard. The camera started to film and then Ji-woon said “action.”

“Ne, I understand sir. Alright I will give you a call when the inspection is over,” Yoochun entered dressed in a crisp business suit as he put the suitcase down and went to look at the painting.

“Omo what are you?” Yoochun exclaimed said when he saw her.

“What do you mean?” Jiyong hovered closer to him “I am human.” Yoochun shook his head, moving backwards as part of the movement.

“No… No one lives here.”

“Cut, good not quite enough fear there Yoochun-sshi and Jiyong try being more confused alright? Ok are we good to go again?” Ji-woon asked the camera crew. The cameraman gave a thumb up.

“Alright, we’ll go through that again.”
**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So now the filming has begun for the film! You will like the next chapter I can guarantee that ;-)