40. Movie Premiere

Our Sweet Scripted Scandal

“I’m at the premiere of the film ‘Time passes by,’ which is a drama romance by director Kim Ji-woon.”

“Tonight fans get to have a glimpse at the new movie; ‘Time passes by’ staring JYJ’s Park Yoochun, and newly found actress Choi Jiyoung.” The paparazzi told the cameras as the audience cheered. The actors had started to appear and pose in front of the cameras.

“Now coming out of the car is… Oh it’s JYJ, Yoochun takes the lead with Jaejoong following and finally Junsu-sshi.” The three men stood in front of the camera all dressed nicely. Jaejoong was in a beige waist coat suit with a white shirt. Junsu was in a black suit and Yoochun was in a navy blue suit with a white under shirt.

“We still haven’t seen the lead actress yet… Wait a minute a car just pulled out. The driver’s opening the door and… Oh it is, it’s Choi Jiyoung.” The fans screamed as she emerged from the car. She was in an orange dress that had a high collar and the cameras saw it was back-less. Her hair was done in a braid and up in a bun. The skirt stopped at her knees and the dress was pleated. Her shoes were gold heels. She stood in an elegant pose and the cameras captured her beauty. She then walked down the carpet into the cinema where she caught up with some friends.

“Jiyoung,” she turned as someone tapped her on the shoulder.

“Junsu,” she said giving a smile.

“You look pretty.”

“Beautiful would be a better word,” Jaejoong cut in smiling graciously at Jiyoung, “you’re looking well.”

“Thank you….” She saw Yoochun glancing at her awkwardly. She lowered her head down.

“Excuse me,” she turned and went to the ladies room.

***

“Hyung she won’t even look at me,” Yoochun sighed as the three regrouped.

“Don’t worry, Yoohwan-ah and I assured that everything would be cleared up.”

“Huh?”

“Guess who managed to get Park Gahi’s contact details…?”

“You didn’t!”

“Oh she was fine with it,” Jaejoong assured him, “she met up with Jiyoung and told her the truth.”

“Aish,” Yoochun leaned on his hand, “hyung… I didn’t want you to get involved.”

“Why not? Don’t you still love her?”

“……”

“Hyung how can you be silent?!” Junsu exclaimed.

“I… I don’t….” Yoochun breathed out hard, “I do love her…”

“See? Now you can get back together with her.”

“But things are still awkward with us.”

“Then talk to her afterwards,” Jaejoong patted him on the back, “at the after party.” Yoochun nodded.

“Alright,” Yoochun made a brave smile, “you’re right. Both of you are.”

“Of course we are,” Junsu said, “We know you better than anyone else; except for Yoohwan-ah and your parents of course.”

“Ladies and gentleman please take your seats as the film is about to begin.” Jiyoung found a seat next to Sung Joon who smiled at her. He was still handsome since the last time she saw him. The screen went black and the film began.

***

“Y-you are hurt,” Jiyoung found herself frozen on the screen. She had no idea how emotionally riveting the last scenes of the film were. Jaejoong and Junsu sat frozen, both blinking more than normal. Yoochun lowered his head as tears built up.

“S-so are you chagi.” Yoochun’s eyes threatened to burst.

“Kyuman-ah…I…” Jiyoung closed her lips, her eyes blurry.

“I-I know Yoonso-ah,” Yoochun choked slightly, tears fell onto the floor. He wanted to tell Jiyoung how he felt, how sorry he was. How he wanted to lie beside her like the characters were in the rain, staring into each other’s eyes in that tender moment where they are about to cross over and they can finally touch each other. The characters kissed causing members in the audience to aww. Jaejoong patted Junsu on the shoulder, he was crying heavily. Jiyoung wiped her eyes which had been starting to water since the ending began. A few moments later the two faded into the sunlight and the movie ended.

“Wow Yoochun-ah,” Junsu said to his friend as Yoochun calmed himself down, “that was the most touching eighty five minutes ever.”

“You kept count?” Yoochun asked and they giggled.

“Aish you two,” Jaejoong pretended to be annoyed but he ended up grinning along with them as they moved out of their seats.

“Jiyoung-ah why are you still seated, the movie is over.” Sung Joon asked her as she sat at the edge of her seat.

“Why hasn’t it appeared yet?” She said clenching the skirt of her dress in her hands.

“Why hasn’t what appeared?” He sat back down too.

“Omo, what is that?!” Someone called out. Everyone turned to the screen. The last of the credits had gone but on the screen in large writing was a message.

“Look,” Jaejoong pointed at the screen. His dongsaengs looked at where everyone else was looking.

“Snow White is sorry to Mick Jagger,” Junsu read on the first line. Yoochun couldn’t believe it, he peered closer, “she doesn’t need to look for a prince because she has him.”

“Aww,” Jaejoong chuckled with a hand over his mouth, “how sweet. It must be a special message between Ji-woon-sshi and his wife.” Yoochun was smiling, his eyes were filling again. He dabbed them before his friends noticed.

***

“Wow Jiyoung-sshi you did really well,” some of the cast congratulated her as they enjoyed the after party.

“Thank you,” she said grinning, “you worked very hard too.” They started to gush madly.

“Excuse me,” they stopped as a third party came up to them.

“Is it ok if I speak to her alone?” Yoochun asked them. The cast eagerly agreed and bid their goodbyes as Yoochun gently lead Jiyoung away to somewhere private.

“How are you?” Jiyoung managed to say, feeling awkward by the silence that had passed. They stopped at a window which looked out onto the city. Buildings had lights on in the windows while some street lights flickered, people walked past unaware of whom was watching.

“I’ve been alright,” Yoochun said as he released his hand, “but how have you been?”

“Yeah good,” they then just stood at the glass. Yoochun turned his head as if to say something, Jiyoung sensed it and moved as well.

“That message on the screen; was it from you?” Jiyoung nodded.

“Yes that was from me.”

“Good idea to use pet names instead of our real ones,” Yoochun told her.

“If I had put real names then I wouldn’t have had the courage to ask Ji-woon-sshi to do it.”

“Jiyoung-ah,” Yoochun stepped closer to her, she lifted her head up slightly, “I never meant to hurt you. Do you believe me now?”

“Yes,” she said her heart starting to race, she felt numb when he looked at her like that. “I’m sorry Yoochun…” His hand was on her shoulder and moved to touch her around the back. His arms were around her in a hug.

“I’m sorry too,” he said as she returned the hug. They stood there silently before Yoochun withdrew from her.

“So, what happens now?” He asked uneasy.

“I don’t know,” Jiyoung scratched her arm, “what would you prefer?”

“Jiyoung… Will you…. Will you take me back?” Yoochun was treading on thin ice but he knew he had to ask, “I can’t guarantee I won’t make mistakes but I will do my best to make it up to you, if you will allow me…” He closed his mouth waiting for her answer. She looked away, the answer was right there before her.

“I…I suppose I….” She breathed out through her nose and decided to be firm with her answer, “yes.”

“So you will?” Jiyoung nodded taking his hand and holding it between hers.

“Of course,” she said with a smile, “it would be silly for me to say no after realizing how I feel.”

“H-how do you feel?” Yoochun held his breath.

“I love you,” she broke into a wide grin and Yoochun relaxed.

“Wow,” he breathed before grinning too, “I love you too.”

“So does that mean you two are together again?” They jumped, startled at the sound of Junsu’s voice. Yoochun came beside Jiyoung putting an arm around her.

“Of course,” Yoochun said with a serious face, “and we will be for now on.”

“Oh aren’t you serious?” Jaejoong teased as he and Junsu giggled. Yoochun started to laugh too and Jiyoung broke out into a smile as well. Oh it was going to be fun hanging around three guys as well as one dongsaeng. Yoochun and Jiyoung looked at each other. They wanted something but they guessed it would have to wait.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yaaay they are together again XD. Next chapter is the last so ;_;. I started to watch We got Married with Adam Couple but Daily Motion is such a slow streaming site. Anyone else know of any other sites that are quicker? It’s much appreciated thanks

And please do these polls. It's for an idea that I will be writing later next year: