15. JYJ?

Our Sweet Scripted Scandal

“Ok now in this scene this is where the ghost and Byunsu meet for the first time,” Ji-woon stated as they turned through the pages of the script to the next scene.

“Byunsu gets off the phone with his boss and he walks into the house, Yoochun-sshi when you are ready.” Yoochun took his phone out and held it against his ear. The cast started to laugh except for Jiyong who was almost on the edge of her seat as she sat next to him.

“Ne, I understand sir. Alright I will give you a call when the inspection is over,” Yoochun put his phone down and made an exclamation noise which was Jiyong’s cue.

“Omo what are you?”

“What do you mean?” Jiyong said confused, “I am human.” Yoochun shook his head, starting to shake as he was meant to act scared.

“No… No one lives here.”

“He runs out of the house and the ghost comes before him and the car.” Ji-woon read the acting note.

“Omo… You, how did you do that?”

“Do what I don’t understand?”

“M-m-move…”

“Hold on,” Ji-woon cut the actor off, “Yoochun-sshi we only need a slight extension of the word move. Remember you are scared but also curious at the same time.”

“Alright; I’m sorry sir about that.”

“Continue.”

“M-move, as fast as you do.”

“But I walk like…”

“Stop,” Ji-woon looked at Jiyong, “that was said without confusion. Where was that puzzlement you had a few moments before?”

“I-I…” She sighed, “I guess I lost my concentration.” She heard the cast groan around her.

“Ok, we can do that part again as many times as you like until you get it right. No pressure,” easy said than done. Jiyong took a deep breath as she read her part again

***

About three hours later they had managed to read through that scene as well as two others. Jiyong sensed that the other cast weren’t fond of her. Through whispers she could hear ‘Jiyong’ and ‘amateur.’

“Ok guys lunch time,” Ji-woon said clapping his hands, “take half an hour.” Jiyong followed the other cast to the cafeteria where murmurs became loud.

“Omo its Junsu-sshi,” someone said.

“Aigoo Jaejoong-sshi is here too,” Was the reply from a person farther away. Jiyong wasn’t sure what they were referring to until she saw them. Two handsome men dressed casually as they talked to Yoochun. Jaejoong’s hair was black and down while Junsu had orange in his. They were in jeans, t-shirts and sneakers while Jaejoong wore a beige cap. Jiyong saw Ji-woon talking to them and they bowed calling him sunbae.

“They’re so handsome,” one of the female crew said in glee while others began practicing their aegyo. Jiyong felt ridiculous so she turned to make a quick exit.

“Ah Jiyong-sshi,” she stopped, Yoochun had noticed her. She turned around and Yoochun gestured her to come over. Suddenly nervous she made her way over to them and bowed.

“Jiyong-sshi, meet Jaejoong hyung and Junsu-sshi.”

“Hello,” she was surprised at how gentle Jaejoong’s voice was, “Yoochun’s has mentioned you.”

“Oh wow that’s an honor,” she gushed not expecting it from him after the way she left things.

“You’re very cute,” she looked at Junsu who was doing aegyo at her.

“Aish,” Yoochun pushed him in the side making him wobble, “don’t do that then she’ll fall for you.”

“All the more reason,” Junsu giggled making Jiyong’s face redden.

“You guys are really embarrassing,” Jaejoong put his hand against his forehead mockingly pretending to be humiliated as the two bickered like kids.

“Hey Jiyong-ee!” Junsu piped up while Yoochun had him in a headlock, “which do you like better? Me or Yoochun-ah?”

“Umm that depends…” She began thinking it through.

“You don’t have to answer,” Yoochun in as he struggled to hold Junsu.

“No go ahead I want to know too,” now Jaejoong was interested.

“Umm both of you?”

“Eh,” Junsu made a noise like a buzzer in a game show, “wrong answer.”

“It can be me if you like,” Jaejoong pointed at his face, “you like this right?”

“Omo don’t,” Yoochun exclaimed with a worried expression on his face, “she’ll definitely pick you.”

“Umm for looks it would be Jaejoong.” He grinned, “for singing I like Junsu,” Junsu squeaked as his sign he was happy. “But I like Yoochun’s personality best.” Yoochun cheered making the other people stare at them. Ji-woon was laughing from the sidelines.

“That girl knows how to pick them.” He said nudging the director in the side.
**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Aigoo I’m starting to lose focus so I’m doing a poll! Hopefully this will help things keep moving. Please answer so I can continue mianhae >_<