29. Celebration

Our Sweet Scripted Scandal

“Thank you everyone for your hard work these past couple of months,” Ji-woon told his crew and cast as they all stood together before some parted ways while others went home to recuperate before filming the final parts, “we’ve all worked hard and despite some of the setbacks,” he eyed Yoochun as he said this, “we pulled through and in the end produced high quality results. For those who are still filming I will see you all tomorrow morning at eight thirty. Thank you to the extras for playing the angered towns’ people for us as well as the Lee family who let us use their land.” They all clapped for him.

“Alright thank you once again,” they all cheered for Ji-woon as everyone started to leave and say goodbye to those who were finishing off. Flowers were handed to the extra cast as well as thank you cards.

“Jiyoung-ah,” Jiyoung heard her name being called out. She looked around until she saw Yoochun gesture for her to come over.

“Are you going to be alright getting home?”

“Umm I’ll be on the bus and then I can take a taxi—“

“I’ll drop you off.”

“Huh but why?” She lowered her voice, “wouldn’t people think…That something is going on?”

“No can’t friends drop other friends off at their homes?”

“Well…” Jiyoung thought about this, “I suppose you can…”

“Then it’s settled,” Yoochun took her hand and squeezed it. Someone called for him so he had to drop her hand.

“We’ll leave when everyone else does.” Jiyoung nodded.

“Ok.”

***

Soon everyone began to pack into the cars and the bus and make their way home. It had been a long three months and everyone was keen to get home to their beds. Jiyoung and Yoochun was now a couple for officially one month and a bit but they had to hide it and so time together was only when they were in a group and it wasn’t obvious and the only skinship at this stage was just the occasional holding of hands. 

“We’ll see you tomorrow morning,” Yoochun said to some of the other actors and actresses as they got into their lifts. Jiyoung dragged her bags to Yoochun’s car which he opened the boot for her and plunked it in.

“Careful,” Jiyoung sighed as Yoochun opened the door for her to get in the passenger seat. They got in and pulled out and followed the string of cars down the road before hitting the high-way.

“So Jiyoung… When do you want to see me?”

“Umm I don’t know, how long do we have before we’ve finished filming?”

“Another month,” Yoochun pouted, “it stinks.”

“Then can we wait until then?” Yoochun let out a long breath, “alright if you say so.”

“Thank you,” they drove in silence for a few minutes.

“Aigoo,” Yoochun hit himself in the forehead.

“What’s the matter?”

“I have to pick up Yoohwan from Junsu’s place,” Yoochun indicated to merge, “sorry we will have to make a detour.” Jiyoung nodded.

“That’s fine,” Jiyoung leaned back in the seat. She began thinking about them. It was like she wasn’t into Yoochun as much as he seemed keen on her. What was missing? What was it that she didn’t have or didn’t know that wouldn’t make her feel this way? It was like she was wobbling on a tightrope and not sure of which post she was meant to walk towards.

“Jiyoung-ah?” He was looking at her with interest, “you’re day dreaming.”

“Ah,” she touched her cheek which was starting to get warm, “I must have been.” She didn’t want to tell him the real reason.

***

“Here we are,” Yoochun parked the car, “would you like to stretch your legs?”

“Sure,” she got out and followed him to the grand house. As they got to the door Yoochun was surprised when he saw it was slightly ajar.

“Huh?” Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoohwan were sitting at the table, there was dinner laid out and two places were left vacant.

“What is this?” He asked as his dongsaeng got up and gave him a hug.

“It’s to say congratulations for you both,” Yoohwan said while looking at Jiyoung, “noona!” He bombarded her with a hug that nearly knocked her to the floor.

“We thought you would be hungry from filming so hyung prepared this,” Junsu explained as he and Jaejoong went over to them.

“T-thank you,” Yoochun said as they shook hands, “thank you hyung,” he added to Jaejoong.

“No problem,” Jaejoong smiled at Jiyoung, “you are very pretty.”

“T-thank—“

“Come on let’s eat!” Yoohwan interrupted dragging Jiyoung to the table, “sit here noona next to me. Hyung can have that seat.”

“But what if I wanted to sit next to you?!” Yoochun feigned outrage at Yoohwan’s words.

“Then…” Yoohwan stuck his tongue out.

“Why you Jashik,” Yoochun began to run after Yoohwan and they circled around the table.

“My food is going to go cold,” Jaejoong stated as he grabbed Yoohwan by the collar of his next, “Yoochun-ah you should set an example here.”

“Mianhae,” Yoochun took a seat, “so what did you cook?”

“Oh just what was left over in Junsu’s fridge which isn’t a lot seeing as he eats so much,” Junsu threw a grain of rice at Jaejoong.

“Hyung isn’t that Max who’s the--?” It became quiet; none of them continued the sentence. Jiyoung didn’t even have to ask, they knew who he was referring to.

“Neh he is,” Jaejoong added quietly and served rice for Jiyoung, “here eat up it will keep your complexion glowing.”

“t-thank you,” Jiyoung was at loss of words. Yoochun squeezed her hand under the table and she felt better.

“So hyung,” Junsu began, “have you two kissed?”

“Huh?!” Yoochun began to choke on his mouthful causing Jiyoung to thump him on the back until he was alright, “have we what?!” They said in unison.

“Junsu-ah I don’t think we should ask them—“

“Yes,” they were surprised. Jiyoung breathed out before continuing, “We had to as part of the filming. So yes we have.”

“Ah,” they nodded, “we see.” Jiyoung nodded and continued to eat, she wondered what made her say that.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

How nice of Jae and Su to do that for them! I might watch heavenly postman (if I can find it with subs >_<) thanks for reading and I will make sure I write more in the next chapter. Oh yeah Jashik is meant to be 'young lad' and it's what Yonghwa called Seo in WGM if I wrote it write and used it correctly XD.