Forevermore

Traces of Love (Baby Don't Cry)
Jongin's POV :)
 
"Are you okay, my waifu?" I kissed her forehead.
 
"N-nae.. Yeobo.. It was awesome. We should have done it before." She smirked and I tasted . "You naughty girl." I smirked. "Were you watching lately?"
 
"Ani.. I never did." She blushed. "I mean, I'd prefer doing the real thing with you. How about you?"
 
"No. It just so happens it's easier without a ." I patted her head. "I love you, Kai." I kissed her lips again.
 
"I love you too, Jongin oppa.." She leaned on my chest, and she was very warm. "I'm so happy you were able to wait for me for five years." She continued to breathe slowly and I can feel her heartbeat that time.
 
"I can't afford to lose you because I love you so much. If you would be gone in my life I'm sure I wouldn't be even as half as strong as I thought I could be because you're the only meaning life has meant for me." Jongin oppa touched my face, and examined it. "I don't want to live another day if you are no longer there. For in this life only you can inspire me to see the next sunrise. Only you caan motivate me to appreciate the colors of life. No one else but you."
 
Kai hugged me tightly, without any intention of letting go. "I hardly have to speak my words for you to know just what I'm saying. I really miss you and I want you to be sure that no matter where I go, who I meet , and what I'll do, I'll never find another you."
 
I kissed her lips once again and spoke my words softly, "I would give up happiness to never see you sad. I would give up eternity to be with you always. I would give up my life so that yours would be new. I'd give up everything except you.."
 
"Andwae! I don't want you to talk between life and death." She was like a child that time, sobbing.
 
"Don't cry.. Cry no more, for I am here. If forever should last only for a day, then for a day I'll love you forever. If love should stumble and fall away, then we'll fall in love together."
 
Kai and I made love to each other once again, touching, kissing, hugging.. It's a series of skinship that gave us insanity, pleasure and happiness.
 
I guess this has to end. Our five year love story taught us that when you love someone, you and that person should have open communication. Relationship is a give and take process, so do your best to make it last.
 
One more thing, stop the hesitations, and just tell how you feel before it's too late.
 
That's all for now.
 
Kai's POV :)
 
A few months later, I found out I was pregnant. Jongin oppa became the happiest guy as he screamed and jumped so hard in the hospital. We're going to be parents soon!
 
I can't thank God enough for this blessing. True love, and our child created by our love, what more can I ask for?
 
Appreciate your current situation and thank God for both good and bad things in life. Always take chances. The end may not always be the one you hoped for but gwenchanayo. At least you will never go through life wondering WHAT IF.
 
Our story has ended, but in our hearts, it will still continue until we die.
 
Jongin oppa saw my tears, kissed my forehead and said...
 
"Baby Don't Cry.."
 
THE END.