So Goodbye

Traces of Love (Baby Don't Cry)
Jongin's POV :)
 
I ran towards the middle of the street. I hate being chased by girls who are desperate.
 
While I walked through the street, I bumped into someone. We spinned around until I fell down on top of her.
 
It was no other than Kai Lee.
 
Kai's POV :)
 
"Kim Jongin.." I spoke his name. I was so shocked. We were in the grass, and he was on top of me. He saved me once again.
 
"Damn it." He said in return. "Why are you on my way?" He was so mad and frustrated. Not the Kim Jongin who seemed sweet.
 
"I.." I started to cry once again, because he changed. But then, it was my fault.
 
"If you don't have anything to say, get out of my way." Jongin said to me. It felt like my heart was breaking, being attacked by arrows and bleeding at the same time.
 
"Kim Jongin oppa.. Mianhae.." I kneeled in front of him, holding my skirt tighter. I was a bit wounded that time, but I didn't want him to see.
 
"You do know that not all of us wanted , Kai Lee. And with your body, I wouldn't have imagined doing that with you." He began to be coldhearted, which broke my heart once again.
 
"It's because I'm fat." I knew that. That's why I've never had a boyfriend as well. No one would go for a fat girl like me.
 
"You should have realized that you hurted my feelings as well, Kai Lee. You told me you won't judge me, and you did. How ironic can that be? Aigoo."
 
"Y-you don't understand.. Jongin oppa.." I can't stop shaking and crying.. I wanted him to stay.
 
"How can I understand when you're not even explaining it to me?! You're wasting my time, Kai Lee."
 
The more he told me those things, the more afraid I become.
 
He left me already, without even looking back. Now I'm left with words unsaid.