Tension

Traces of Love (Baby Don't Cry)
Jongin's POV :)
 
Poor Kai Lee. She's been pulled on by our class presidents. That . But when her cape was removed, I felt excited all of the sudden.
 
She was wearing a pink maid costume with lace and ribbons and long socks that complement with what she's wearing. Kai Lee was a living doll..
 
"She's.. Beautiful.." We all blurted out. Damn, my heart is beating so fast.
 
"I look like a ." She complained.
 
"No, you're not." Chanyeol from her class told her. "You were never a , Kai Lee."
 
"Chanyeol oppa.. Are you still mad at me?" It was too cute to watch. I didn't know how full of aegyo she was.
 
"Kai Lee.. I.." He blushed. By any chance, is this guy into her? "Stop being like this. Your cuteness is deceiving.." He hugged and patted her head. I was jealous.
 
"YA! You two are supposed to be siblings! Back off, Kai Lee. Chanyeol is mine. Kekekeke~"
 
"My Baekkie sure is possessive. Hahaha."
 
"Don't worry. I have no intention of stealing him from you.." She bowed. "Are you still mad at me?"
 
"With that cute face of yours, how can I be mad?" then he hugged her once again.
 
"Damn it.." I shouted at them.
 
"What's your problem?" Park Chanyeol glared at me.
 
"Kai, don't start a fight right at this moment." Luhan hyung told me, yet I wasn't listening.
 
"Who are you to do that to her in public?!" I was hysterical.
 
"SHE'S MINE. You have guts to shout at me like that. I know who you are, Kim Jongin. You've hurt Kai in the first place, and I won't let you do it again."
 
"It's none of your business!" I moved, and I was one on one with him.
 
"STOP THIS NON-SENSE RIGHT NOW!!"
 
Kai's POV :)
 
"Chanyeol oppa! Kai! Please stop!" these two were already threatening each other. What exactly is Kai's problem?!
 
Then I heard someone, scream. This voice seems familiar to me.
 
"Kyungsoo hyung.."
 
"Kai! What the heck are you doing?! What if the dean sees you?! You will be given at first class trip to his office." It was Do Kyungsoo, one of the dean's lister in our university. I would often see him with Kai before, before I knew his name. Back then, I thought they were gay for each other, because they look sweet.
 
"Whoever you are, I apologize on behalf of him." Kyungsoo bowed to Chanyeol oppa.
 
"Why are you doing this, hyung?" Kai asked him.
 
"I care for you, Kai. Let's go."
 
I still wonder, why I had this feeling all of the sudden.. This gives me the creeps. I think he's familiar.
 
Chanyeol oppa held my hand, and I didn't hesitate to make him do so.