Heart Attack

Traces of Love (Baby Don't Cry)
"Why, all of the sudden?" I asked.
 
"Let's meet at the rooftop. I'll be waiting for you."
 
I wonder why he asked me to go there. What is he going to tell me?!
 
I rushed to the rooftop and went there. It was totally dark. Where is Kyungsoo oppa?
 
"K-kyungsoo oppa?" It was a bit scary because the only thing giving off light is my cellphone.
 
"Kai.. You came." Kyungsoo oppa was panting the whole time.
 
"What is it that you're going to tell me?"
 
He was holding a wig, a brown, curly one which seemed familiar. I knew this reminds me of someone..
 
He wore the wig and suddenly, I got shocked.
 
"You.." My eyes widen.
 
"Yes, Kai. I'm that girl." He told me, with fear in his eyes. I don't know what to say, I don't know what to do.
 
" you." I blurted out. I'm filled with mixed emotions. "It was you all along, oppa." I clenched my fist in anger, but I try to control myself.
 
"M-mianhae, Kai Lee. But before you get mad, please listen to me." I counted from 1-10, and breathe deeply.
 
"Explain it to me right now or else I'm gonna kill you right away." I glared at him.
 
I sat down the bench near the rooftop to listen to what he has to say.
 
"Kai loves you, Kai Lee. You were distracted by your studies that's why he decided to break up with you by asking me to dress up as a girl."
 
I was shocked, really. "You mean, he didn't kissed you and cheated on me after all?"
 
"He kissed my cheek, though. Nope, he would never have other girls besides you."
 
" you and Jongin." Ugh.
 
"When??" Kyungsoo oppa replied.
 
"Aish oppa!!! We both created a scandal in school and it was just you! So that's why he wants me back all of the sudden!! You and him planned all of these, you trolled me... I...." inch by inch, I moved closer from him, but he held my arms to prevent me from punching him and kicking his .
 
"It was for your own sake. You were almost losing your scholarship and he saved you. He even wanted to sacrifice his, and give it to you instead." I stopped for a moment that time. What a huge sacrifice he is about to make.
 
"But since your grades are improving, your professor choose not to remove your scholarship. Kai doesn't want you to focus on him, but on your studies. He sacrificed, that's all." He removed the wig in his head.
 
"He did all of these for me.. Now he's suffering.. All for me.." My eyes started to get teary-eyed. Now I know. "I thought he didn't love me and he just used me."
 
"Ani. He is not that kind of person despite his player reputation. He was never a player. Though many girls chase him.. Your assumptions are wrong."
 
I started to open my wallet, and looked our picture together. It was when we made out with each other.. All of the sudden I had the urge to do so.