Mermaid's Tears

Traces of Love (Baby Don't Cry)

Jongin's POV :)

I held the black box that Kyungsoo hyung told me to bring. Will we be able to make love to each other before it's too late? I'm still jealous, because her mom likes also Chanyeol for her. I want me to be the only guy she loves.
 
I closed my eyes all of the sudden, because I was damn sleepy. And before I knew it, I felt someone kiss my lips.
 
"Jongin oppa.." It was Kai Lee, so pretty and seducing. "Why weren't you there?"
 
I looked down, and became silent all of the sudden.
 
"Jongin oppa.. Please say something to me. Your silence is killing me." That time, her tears fell and I witnessed it. And that moment, I heard Kris Wu, singing Baby Don't Cry.
 
"Deoneun mangseoriji ma jebal nae simjangeul geodueo ga
Geurae nalkaroulsurok joha dalbit jochado nuneul gameun bam"
(Don’t hesitate another minute please take away my heart
Yes, the sharper the better, the night that even the moon has closed her eyes)
 
"Kai Lee, if you hate me right now, please don't hesitate to kill me.. I've did a lot of bad things to you, and this isn't enough.."
 
"Na anin dareun namjayeotdamyeon huigeuk anui han gujeorieotdeoramyeon
Neoui geu saranggwa bakkun sangcheo modu taewobeoryeo"
(If it were any other man, if it were a single verse taken from a comedy
Burn all the scars you’ve exchanged for that love)
 
I looked at Kai Lee, still crying. "I'm jealous because of Chanyeol. I may not be as perfect as those in fairy tales, but I love you so much."
 
"I don't care if you're not perfect, Jongin. You came into my life and that's what's important. Chanyeol oppa may like me, but I can't reciprocate his feelings because I never stopped loving you. When Kyungsoo oppa told me the reason why you broke up with me, the pain diminished." Her eyes continue to shed some tears, and I wiped it for her.
 
"Baby don’t cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon
Baby don’t cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya
Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon
So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni" As Kris Wu sings, me and Kai talk to each other.
(Baby don’t cry tonight after the darkness passes
Baby don’t cry tonight it’ll become as if it never happened
You’re not the one to disappear into foam, something you never should’ve known
So Baby don’t cry cry my love will protect you)
 
Then I pulled her close to me, initiating a kiss that silenced her crying. She held my face, as if it's the most precious thing she has ever touched.
 
As seconds passed by, our tongues intertwined with each other, as we did. And I have to stop.
 
"Are you ready for love?" I smirked as a pat her .
 
"That a little, oppa.." She blushed and it was cute.
 
I held her hand, and we went to the nearest place we can think of. My house. Mom isn't around until Sunday so Kai and I will stay there.