Sakura Tree

Traces of Love (Baby Don't Cry)
Jongin's POV :)
 
I carried Kai, with one of my hands. She was lying upside down. I am already desperate. I want her back. When I saw her, it just occured to me that I am still in love with her and that I want to take back all the words I've said.
 
"Kim Jongin you motherer! PUT ME DOWN RIGHT AT THIS INSTANCE!!" I didn't want to listen. Instead, I started my motor, and placed her in front of me so she can't escape.
 
"Just relax. I won't do any harm."
 
" you. This is kidnapping!" She kicked my legs so hard I cried out in pain. But I held her from behind, and lead her to a place I wanted her to spend time with me, the park. There are Sakura Trees all over the place, and I want to see her.
 
"Slow down, Kai!" Kai Lee cried out, while holding the motor tightly.
 
I stopped. That's when she looked everywhere and got amazed..
 
"Sakura.. Sakura Trees.."
 
"Kai Lee. I won't go any further. I want you back." I tried to kiss her, but this time she looked away. Behind the trees, I wanted to be with her.
 
"For what, Jongin? You cheated on me. I saw it with my own eyes. Am I not enough? I know I'm not as pretty as those girls wanting you but hey, I need to be respected at least.." I wanted to tell her that it was Kyungsoo hyung, but my throat is dry to even begin.
 
"It was a mistake for letting you go."
 
Kai's POV :)
 
Why did he even came back? To ruin my life once again? I've had enough of bulls. I don't need him anymore. I'm happier without him.
 
"Kai Lee, I know you still have feelings for me. Please give me another chance." What the ? You had your chance, you blew it.
 
"Shut your mouth. I can't take this anymore. You even created a scandal in public. Don't even get shocked if there are policemen surrounding us any minute now."
 
"Kai, jebal. Answer me and look me in the eyes. Do you love me? If yes, let's bring back what we used to have. If not, I'll stay away."
 
If I said yes, I am going to give him a chance to hurt me again. If a guy cheats on you, it's his fault. But if that happens the second time around, it will be my fault because I am a fool for letting him enter my life once again.
 
I can forgive. Unfortunately, I can't forget. I can pretend, but my heart can never lie.
 
I looked him in the eyes clearly, trying not to look away. My eyes were focused on him, nothing more.
 
He was holding my arms, and he hugged me tightly.
 
"No. I just don't love you no more."
 
I saw his eyes, filled with tears. I became cold but deep inside of me, I wanted to stop myself from hurting him.
 
"Arraseo. I'm letting you go."
 
That's the last time we saw each other.