I Fell in Love

Traces of Love (Baby Don't Cry)
Jongin's POV :)
 
Kai left, and I was there in my room, touching my lips. It was my first time kissing a girl, and it felt great. I can still feel her lips on mine which made me smile.
 
I felt my heartbeat in my chest, and I remember how cute she was. How I carried her, how I pinched her cheeks, and started patting her head. Lastly, when she called me Kim Jongin.
 
There's something about this girl which brought me to life and gave me hope that not all people will judge me.
 
1, 2, 3... I met this girl who wanted to end her life. And I'm just a guy, who wanted to live longer with a happier life..
 
4, 5, 6... She asked me about my life, and she knew the reason behind my reputation..
 
7, 8, 9.. We hugged each other.. And I kissed her.
 
And 10, I fell for her.
 
Kai's POV :)
 
Kim Jongin.. just kissed me.. Damn it.. It was my first kiss.. I cannot..
 
I just bumped into our door. I was losing focus.. This can't be..
 
"What took you so long, Kai?!" Mom asked me. "Have you eaten already?" Her mood changed all of the sudden, which I didn't expect.
 
"I'm not hungry, mom." I was feeling bloated and weak. I don't know why.. Maybe I need to get some sleep.
 
I arrived at my room, looking at the mirror. I'm so ugly.. yet he did that to me.
 
No!! I must not fall for this kind of guy. He might be fooling around.. But there's something inside of me.. That makes me want to reveal what I'm going through..
 
Maybe he would understand, maybe he's the one..
 
Jongin's POV :)
 
Kai Lee is the one. I know she is. I've got classes tomorrow, and it's too late. Glad that the ty noona's not around.
 
I'm inside the host club, and I'm always in demand. The manager would often tell me that I'm his lucky charm. But seriously, I want to resign already if it weren't for my income.
 
"Kai.. I miss you.." There goes the ty noona again named Minyoung, ruining my day.
 
"What the do you want?" I started to say.
 
"I love you, Kai. Don't you get that? Noona loves you so much."
 
"How can you even say that when we just met a few days ago?"
 
"Love doesn't have a duration. I can feel that this is love."
 
What an absurd thing to say. If it was Kai Lee saying that, I would be glad. But this noona's making me mad.
 
"I can't reciprocate your love, noona. Go and find someone else." I left my work and headed straight home. I don't want anyone else but Kai Lee.