Epic Fail, Indeed

Traces of Love (Baby Don't Cry)
"Like what you've said last time, and with what I'm going to say, you might end up hating me. But I thought I should be honest because deserve to know these thoughts and the truth."
 
There is no answer from Kai Lee, everything was quiet.
 
"Remember when you saw a girl that Jongin kissed before? Actually, I know that person." Kyungsoo hyung sure is into it.
 
"T-that person.. Is not really a g-girl.. You know how close am I to Kai, don't you? So yeah.. I'm that person.. And I disguised myself as a girl.. But before you react, let me tell you the story behind it."
 
Damn it, I'm becoming nervous.
 
"Kai Lee, I'm that person he kissed. On the cheek, yes. But he tilted our heads, to pretend we are really kissing hard. But Kai Lee, he wanted to break up with you not because he doesn't love you anymore, but because he wanted you to focus on your studies."
 
Still, no answer. Are they still even together?
 
"Don't take this in a bad way, Kai Lee. I don't mean any harm or whatsoever. I'd understand if you would hate me.. But I hope you would understand why I said these things. T.T Mianhae if things have to be this way or such. Kick me, or curse me, but at least I told you everything. That was just a stupid break up."
 
KAI LEE, CAN YOU PLEASE SPEAK UP? I'M DYING TO KNOW YOUR RESPONSE.
 
"Kai Lee? Yoohoo?" And he ended the phone call.
 
Kai's POV :)
 
"Kai Lee!" I woke up, upon hearing Kyungsoo oppa's voice. Damn, I overslept..
 
"O-oppa.. Mianhae.." I bowed.
 
"Aish. I was telling you something, but you fell asleep all along." He face palmed this time, and was disappointed. "I waited so long to say that, yet you ignored me."
 
"Can you please repeat what you've said? Jebal?" I begged him.
 
"Some things are not meant to be repeated again." He looked at me and blushed, "But.. If you want, I'm going to tell you tomorrow evening. See ya."
 
I wonder what he's talking about.
 
Jongin's POV :)
 
My phone started to ring and I picked it up right away. It was Kyungsoo hyung.
 
"Hyung! What happened? What did she say?!" I was eager to know.
 
"I guess I have to start all over again. She was sleeping all along. Damn it." He sighed deeply.
 
"Hyung, it's fine. There's still tomorrow." I assured him. So much for the day. "Don't think too much. You just survived your thesis defense yet you're preoccupying yourself with random thoughts."
 
"You can't blame me, Kai. Poor Kai Lee. She got trolled. But I remember what you've told me when I was about to begin my thesis."
 
I smiled. "If you dont get good grades, dont think about liking me. Even if I seem like the most important thing in the world right now, after a while you'll regret it. Focus on your studies and we can meet again after you become someone you and I are proud of.. Is that it?"
 
"Yes, and we met once again." He cheerfully said.
 
"The same goes with Kai Lee. Hyung, I'm glad you two met. Because you understood our perspectives in love when you did."
 
"Me too. I'm so lucky."
 
"So lucky to have you~ I love you, hyung."