And Love Begins Here

Traces of Love (Baby Don't Cry)
Jongin's POV :)
 
I was waiting for Kai to get home from the hospital. This just proved to me that I still care, despite of what happened. I was outside her room, because I don't know what to say in front of her.
 
"J-jongin oppa.." It was her. She was wearing a tank top and shorts which made me blush.
 
"W-why are you wearing such outfit?" I was staring at her that time, and I have to take off my jacket and cover her up.
 
"M-mianhae. That's the only clothes I have in my bag.." She sighed. "M-mianhae for everything I did.." Kai bowed to me 90 degrees, and I prevented her from doing so because her tank top is exposing a bit of her chest.
 
That time, our lips met once again, accidentally. I moved away.
 
"Jongin oppa.. You kissed me once again.." Kai blushed and smiled.
 
"I did not! Did you exposed your body just so you can kiss me again?" then I realized I was being mean to her. "I mean, don't wear revealing clothes. It's.." I gulped.
 
"Turning you on? Well, you've seen it already." Damn it. Is this person teasing me?!
 
"Pabo Kai Lee."
 
"M-mianhae, was that too much? I'm just so happy because mom and I are okay already."
 
"You're too adorable, seeing you cheerful and giddy." I smiled. A new side of Kai Lee, indeed.
 
"Jongin oppa, about yesterday.. I'm so sorry if I thought you wanted to make love to me. It's just that it's my first time to feel this way, and most guys are like that. And it's too sudden that you would be in love with me in two days.. So I ended up saying that to you.."
 
"Aniyo. My feelings are true, Kai. If it wasn't, I wouldn't even spend time with you."
 
"I'm sorry, really. And I wasn't so sure of my feelings yet. I can't answer it right away. But when you left, I realized something. I was totally in love with you.."
 
I've never felt so happy after hearing what Kai said to me. I almost jumped that time.
 
"I knew it. You were in love with me." I smirked.
 
"Oppa, saranghae. Please accept my heart.. And please be careful. It's fragile."
 
Her mom was gone that time, and I stole another kiss from her. It was a bit passionate, and I didn't care who was watching.
 
"Don't lose this one, Kai Lee." I held her hand and placed the ring on her finger. I did the same.
 
It's the commemoration of me and Kai Lee as a couple.