Moment of Truth

Traces of Love (Baby Don't Cry)
Jongin's POV :)
 
Kyungsoo hyung pulled my ears along the way, and I kept on screaming because of pain. Goodness, my ears are red right now.
 
"What were you thinking, Kim Jongin?!" He smacked me all of the sudden, and I regained consciousness. I was lost in focus.
 
"Hyung.." That was the only word that came to my mouth.
 
"Kai, you are such an idiot! Why did you started a fight with a fellow junior?!" He was scolding me like a real brother.
 
"Kai Lee.. And Park Chanyeol.." It was painful to mention their names because of what I saw. "I can't stand seeing her being hugged by someone else."
 
"But Kai, you can't just smack someone like that. Damn it." Hyung was disappointed and so am I.
 
"This is all my fault!" I screamed. I wouldn't be suffering if I didn't let her go.
 
"Kai, she doesn't belong to you anymore. So what if Chanyeol likes her? You can't do something about it."
 
"Hyung.. Just leave me alone." I don't want Kyungsoo hyung to get involved in this situation.
 
"She no longer belongs to you, Kim Jongin! Stop dwelling on the past and move forward! The world doesn't revolve around the two of you! You made that choice alone. Nobody asked her anything."
 
This is all my fault. I guess he's right.
 
"Hyung, why are you still here? I no longer want you to be filled with my burdens."
 
"Shut up you masochistic boy." Kyungsoo hyung rarely talks to me that way. I got shocked. "You and Kai Lee are both the same. You two both wanted someone to be with, but when there are people willing to be with you both, you push them away." He stood up, and gets his bag. "Kai, I'm hurt. I can't believe you would actually ask me not to interfere. I am your brother. I care about you, don't you notice it? Just because you two broke up doesn't mean you will ignore the other people who love you. I love you, Kai. But you neglected me, as well as your family. All for Kai Lee.."
 
"Hyung, it's not like that. I love you too, okay? It's just that Kai Lee took a piece of my heart, and never gave it back."
 
"Kai, please move on already. It's not worth it anymore. You both deserve someone else."
 
I can't agree with that because I knew that we belong together.
 
"Hyung.. Please don't think of me as a burden that's all. Moving on, that I cannot promise. I don't like promises anymore.."
 
"Kai.." He hugs me, as he tries to reach me. "If I have to mend your broken heart, I'm willing to do so."
 
That time, Kyungsoo hyung was hurting. Everyone that I love, I hurt. I can't be like this all the time.
 
Kai Lee, thank you, I'm sorry and goodbye.
 
Kai's POV :)
 
Chanyeol oppa held my hands for the whole time, and I can't let go. He was holding it tightly.
 
"Oppa, are you alright?" I asked. He was quiet the whole time, and I am not used to it. I was still wearing the maid costume which Baekhyun oppa asked me to wear, and I blushed upon realizing it.
 
"Oppa?" I repeat what I've said.
 
He moved his face closer, grabbed my shoulders, leaned in and kissed my cheek and hugged me. It was unexpected.