Charm

Traces of Love (Baby Don't Cry)
Kai's POV :)
 
I'm alone once again, and this time, some girls went to approach me. This is rare, indeed.
 
"Kai Lee, didn't you know?" A girl from our class named Soo Jin asked. Why am I unaware of things?
 
"What are you talking about?"
 
"Baekhyun oppa told us to become waitresses for the bubble tea shop. I'm too nervous, but we've got no choice." She was shaking at she held my arm.
 
"SERIOUSLY?! No.. Can I back out?!" I can't be a waitress. I'll be a laughing stock here in school. Aigoo.
 
"Aniyo, Kai Lee." It was Baekhyun oppa. He interrupted me all of the sudden. "Here." He gave me a maid outfit which is pink in color. "Wear that one. It's a sample I borrowed. If it looks good on you, we'll order that for the rest."
 
Since he's the class president, I have no choice but to obey him. Damn it.
 
"Chanyeol! You're here!" I heard Baekhyun oppa scream. I wish they would go away. After all, they did it a while ago.
 
"Baekhyun, what's going on?"
 
"Uhm, why aren't you with Kai Lee?"
 
"Ah, that. No particular reason."
 
, no reason and you would just leave me just like that?
 
I went outside, in an aggressive way, showing off my maid outfit.
 
I wore a cape to cover myself. This is torture.
 
"Chanyeol, lets have a drink later. Just you and I." Chanyeol oppa and Baekhyun oppa are inseparable but because Baekhyun oppa is busy as the class president, he has to let Chanyeol go ahead. Their parents are actually friends so you can see the bromance between them.
 
"Your treat. Hahaha." Chanyeol oppa answered.
 
I slowly walked towards them, hoping they wouldn't notice at all.
 
Careless, careless shoot anonymous, anonymous..
 
Heartless, mindless..
 
No one who care about me..
 
"Ya Kai Lee! What's with the cape?" Uh-oh. Andwae! 
 
"Baekhyun oppa, this is so not funny.. I can't wear something like this.." I glanced at Chanyeol oppa, and he was sweating. I wonder why.
 
"Luhan, help me remove her cape! You too, Kai!"
 
They both came, and I was shaking. This is too embarrassing. Aigoo.
 
"What the heck.. Let me go.." I was begging them to let me wear the cape.
 
"This is not MAMA era, Kai Lee!" Luhan oppa was pulling me, and on the other side is Baekhyun oppa.
 
Thus, my cape was removed.
 
It felt like my ity was taken away from me.