His Feelings

Traces of Love (Baby Don't Cry)

Kai's POV :)

 I blushed, upon feeling his lips on my cheeks. Aside from Jongin oppa, he was the second guy who kissed me.

"I should have been mad at you because you gave me a shock and I don't want you to leave." He was looking into my eyes, and I did the same.
 
"Mianhae, oppa. It was unexpected. Mom just told me about it yesterday that she was given a job offer in the Philippines that's why." I feel guilty of deciding to leave, because the time when I hated myself for being alone, they caught me and became friends with me.
 
"I guess this can't be helped, Kai Lee." Chanyeol oppa held my waist, and moved closer to caress my hair. "But despite of you leaving, I will cherish all the moments we have."
 
"I was already expecting you to get mad, oppa. That's why I didn't follow you after you left the shop.. I knew I was going to be alone in the end." I looked down.
 
He held my chin up and looked at me seriously. For a guy who has a sense of humor, he sure is different from what he really is right now with me.
 
"I wonder how lonely can this be when you leave.." He frowned. His baby face, was just too cute. He's a tall guy but look at his face. It's adorable and misleading.
 
"I, too, wonder.." I was loss for words once again..
 
"I like you, Kai Lee. I don't want you to go because when you came into our lives, everything changed. You made us better persons, and we changed each other. Among the girls we've met, you're the only one who made us feel this way." He was blushing, but I can feel his sincerity through his words.
 
"You.. do?"
 
"N-nae." he blushed again. "But Kai Lee, with what I've said, I am not hurrying things up. I know you still have feelings for Jongin." It was really unexpected. Chanyeol oppa, who is my protector and friend, has a crush on me.
 
"I still do, oppa. But eventually it will be over soon." I smiled. Should I give him a chance?
 
He pats my head slowly, and I laughed. Since he was tall, he went down to touch my face.
 
"I've never kissed a girl before, Kai Lee. You were my first kiss." I closed my eyes, because I knew this was coming.
 
Jongin's POV :)
 
I started not to think about Kai Lee, and live life to the fullest. I survived 19 years without a girlfriend, so I can do it. Kyungsoo hyung was in my house, and we were lying in the bed like idiots waiting for time to pass.
 
"Hyung, mianhae a while ago." I was frowning, because the hyung that I cherish the most, got hurt.
 
He was holding a plate full of dumplings and he filled my mouth with that.
 
"Hy...yunggggg... Mmmmfffff!" I slowly swallowed the dumplings he fed me. "What was that for?! Give me some waterrrrr!"
 
He did, and sticked his tongue out. "No frowning when you are with me, arraseo?"
 
I noticed something. It was almost midnight.
 
Kai's POV :)
 
When Chanyeol oppa was about to kiss my lips, someone threw a water bottle at him. Then someone pulled me away from him.
 
"PARK CHANYEOL, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!!" It was Chen and the rest.