A Matter of Time

Traces of Love (Baby Don't Cry)
Year 2014
 
Jongin's POV :)
 
It's been a year since Kai left. It was very lonely without her. I'm already in my senior year, and that I am going to graduate soon.
 
Whenever it's the 1st day of August, Kyungsoo hyung and I would go to the Sakura Tree that she asked us to go to.
 
"There's a letter, buried there. I got her mail a few days ago." Kyungsoo hyung graduated already and is now working in a five-star hotel. "Shall we read it together?"
 
Kyungsoo hyung and I sat near the trees, and he leaned on me. There we began to open the letter.
 
"July 26, 2014
 
Dear Jongin oppa,
 
Kamusta? (How are you?) I just turned nineteen, and I started to take Filipino language classes. So far, I can converse in Tagalog right now and taking up short courses in culinary arts. I bet Kyungie oppa and I will become awesome chefs someday.
 
I love the Philippines! All of them are hospitable and friendly. The only thing I have to deal with is the temperature since it's a tropical country. But it's all good.
 
I miss you so much, Jongin oppa and I love you. I always see your updates, and I would like to congratulate you for graduating Laude in your class. I'm so proud of you!
 
Well, I have to go now. Mom and I are going to Tagaytay right now and have a glimpse of Taal Volcano.
 
Sa susunod ulit! (Until next time!)
Mahal na mahal kita. (I love you so much.)
 
Kai Lee. :3
 
"She's doing well, I must say." Kyungsoo hyung held my hand.
 
"Yeah, I miss her so much. I'm going to message her on Facebook." I smiled.
 
We continued communicating with each other, year by year. Until..
 
I was already a production staff in SM Entertainment, and sometimes I would work as a DJ in KBS Cool FM. I have a hectic schedule lately, so Kyungsoo hyung and I would rarely talk to each other.
 
I hate this. I wonder if I can still go there.