Secret

Traces of Love (Baby Don't Cry)
Jongin's POV :)
 
"Uh. Sorry." Then I let go of her hand.
 
We walked with distance from each other, as if we're strangers. Kai Lee was in front of me, and I can see a good view of her. Her long, straight hair, eyes that sparkle.. And..
 
, I'm becoming a ert so I don't want to continue.
 
"Oppa, are you with me or not?" When she said that, it was too gentle and cute.
 
"Yes. Just go ahead. I'll go on a separate way instead." I said. I was focusing on that part of the body, which made me a bit sweaty all over.
 
"Arraseo." And we went on our separate ways.
 
We went to the grocery and I got myself a cart. Milk, Coffee Beans and two coffee machines, where art thou?
 
Then all of the sudden, I saw Kai Lee. She was small, in terms of height so it was difficult for her to reach the sugar and the creamer. Her skirt was a bit short, and I was catching a glimpse of what's inside so I had to help her out.
 
"You know, you can ask someone to help you with this." I grabbed the sugar and creamer and handed it to her. "Don't give erts something to look at." I wrapped my leather jacket around her skirt, and decided to accompany her.
 
"Gomawo.." She spoke softly.
 
It was an awkward atmosphere between me and Kai. I have to be more careful not to make an attachment to her again if I wanted to move on.
 
In an hour, we were able to buy all those things and we are on our way to school.
 
But all of the sudden, she was unconsciously crossing the street, and all of the sudden..
 
Kai's POV :)
 
Jongin oppa reached for me all of the sudden, hugging me from behind. I almost got hit by a car once again, yet he saved me.
 
When I looked into his eyes, he looked away. And he finally lets go.
 
I remember all of the sudden, how he held me, and unexpectedly he lets go of the love we used to have.
 
I went ahead of him, and act as if nothing happened.
 
Jongin's POV :)
 
So close, yet so far away. Everything about her, is close enough, but I can no longer touch it.
 
I still have feelings for her. The Traces of Love, are still here with me.
 
And I didn't noticed that we're in school already.
 
Kai's POV :)
 
"Baekhyun oppa, here are the things we need for the coffee shop."
 
"Thank you, Kai Lee." He smiled at me.
 
"Is there anything I can help you with aside from this?" I cheerfully asked.
 
"Ah, Kai.. Can you help us put some envelopes on the invitation for the upcoming play and coffee shop?"
 
"Sure, oppa! How many are they?"
 
"Uhm, 4,000." He shyly told me.
 
"Omo.. Can I ask someone to help me with that?" That is too many for me to begin with.
 
"Arraseo. The more the merrier."
 
Jongin's POV :)
 
As I was about to sip the bubble tea sample that the others gave me, Baekhyun and Luhan went to approach me.
 
"Kai, are you busy or something?" Luhan asked.
 
"Not really. Why? You need help?" I said as I sipped my bubble tea. "Wow, this tea is delicious."
 
"Can you help on putting the invitations on the envelopes? There are 4,000 of them."
 
"Why so many?" I blurted out.
 
"Aish be quiet. No more asking."