I Knew You Were Trouble

Traces of Love (Baby Don't Cry)
"I know this is not about your mom, Kai Lee. You're just making an alibi about it. Stop pretending that you don't care."
 
"Oppa.." I almost break down into tears. "I no longer care if he cheated on me. I'm leaving soon and I will be gone for 5 ing years. A lot of things can happen, and I want him to be happier even if he's not with me."
 
"How can he be happy when you're his happiness?" Xiumin oppa looked at me, strongly. "You guys should shut up and get back with each other. Later you're going to know something. Something that will change your decision forever." He hugged me all of the sudden, without me being able to let go. "I can't stand seeing you cry. You are special to me because I like you. Joahae." He smiled and wiped my tears. "Let's go and watch BaekYeol together."
 
What is it that's going to change my decision? And why am I receiving confessions since Day 1? Ah, naega eottokke?
 
We entered the auditorium to watch Snow White and the Seven dwarfs.
 
"Kai! You came!" Chanyeol oppa smiled, his teeth showing.
 
"So there you are, peasant." Baekhyun oppa smirked. "I knew you were trouble when you walked in." Then he laughed. "Just kidding."
 
"Since when did you became interested with Taylor Swift, Baekhyun oppa?" Honestly, I think he started to become competitive after Chanyeol oppa confessed to me. But I don't mind. I can't do something about it anyway.
 
"I was just kidding, really. I just missed Chanyeol, that's all." He was putting eyeliner in his eyes, professionally.
 
"I know." I smiled. "Are you mad at me for being close to him?" I can't believe I actually said that.
 
"No. I'm not." Baekhyun smiled and fixed the dress he was asked to wear. "Don't mind me, Kai Lee."
 
I'm glad he's not. We went to the seats, and watched them perform.
 
Baekhyun oppa is very pretty for a guy. He's even prettier than me. The way he ate the apple, made guys gay about him.
 
"Damn it princess. You're so beautiful." It was Chanyeol oppa with his "horse" courtesy of Choi Siwon.
 
But all of the sudden, a monster appeared. It was the witch.
 
Baekhyun oppa fell down, and Chanyeol oppa catched him. He fainted and in order for him to be alive, a kiss is needed.
 
I bit my lips, because I loved the romance between the two of them. I'm starting to become a fan girl. This can't be.. No...
 
The lights turned off all of the sudden, and they were gone. Baekhyun oppa became alive again and they lived happily ever after.
 
Xiumin oppa and I walked towards the backstage to congratulate them.
 
"Chukahae BaekYeol oppa!" I gave them a handshake.
 
"You were my inspiration, Kai Lee." He patted my head.
 
"OOPS. NO MORE KAIYEOL!" Baekhyun oppa interrupted us.
 
Then my phone started to ring all of the sudden. It was Kyungsoo oppa.
 
"Kai Lee, we need to talk." I gulped. That gave me a mini heart attack.