Separate Ways

Traces of Love (Baby Don't Cry)
Kai's POV :)
 
"Kai, are you alright? What did this erted geezer did to you?!" Xiumin oppa was worried about me and gave me a bao zi hug.
 
"Gwenchanayo, oppas.." I smiled.
 
"Noonaaaaaa~" Sehun was sad, upon seeing me. He normally would give a cold look, but when with me, he warms himself up.
 
"Sehun-ah..." I pinched his cheeks.
 
"I don't want anyone to kiss you except me." He was like a baby, hugging me at the back. "Hyung is a ert."
 
"Ya! Were you guys watching all along?!" Chanyeol oppa said. He was greatly embarrassed.
 
"Pabo! Why are you planning to kiss our princess! You ert!" Chen was kicking Chanyeol oppa playfully.
 
"I didn't kiss her. I was planning to do so.. And you guys! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"
 
"GOOD THING WE'RE HERE OR ELSE YOU'VE DONE SOMETHING BAD TO HER." Xiumin said.
 
"Kai Lee, I'm not a ert, right? Guys, I was just talking to her." Chanyeol sighed. "Go and tell her, Kai Lee."
 
"So if that's how you talk to Kai, then, noona, can we give you a kiss?" Sehun was eager.
 
"Chanyeol oppa.." I called him.
 
"Yes, our princess?" He gave his dazzling smile.
 
"You're a ert.."
 
They all laughed and I realized, they were all staring at me. Damn!
 
"Noona, is that the maid costume you're going to wear for the school festival?" Sehun clinged his arm on mine, like a child.
 
I quickly find the cape, but it was no use. They all hugged me, and gave me a kiss. Sehun and Chanyeol on my left cheeks, Chen and Xiumin on my right.
 
"We love you, noona~"
 
We took selcas along the way. Even if Jongin left, I still feel loved.
 
Chanyeol oppa and the rest took me home, and mom was waiting for me outside.
 
"Mom.." I muttered. Chen let me borrow his varsity jacket so I covered myself.
 
"Kai, I was waiting for you." Mom smiled at me. "Are those your friends?"
 
I looked at them with a smile and proudly said, "Yes mom. My boyfriends. Kekeke~ Chanyeol oppa, Sehun, Chen oppa and Xiumin oppa."
 
"Annyeong!" They all bowed and said hi before they left.
 
A few days from now, the school festival will begin.
 
"Kai, your friends are handsome." Mom was giggling as she said that.
 
"Yup, but they are all kids. Kekeke~" I laughed.
 
"Now that explains why you can't leave them."
 
"Yes, mom. But I've already told them about it."
 
"Arraseo. But Kai, I am not persuading you, okay?"
 
"I've already decided, mom. We're both in this together." I hugged her afterwards.
 
"What about Jongin?" She asked all of the sudden, making my heart beat fast.
 
"Mom, it's over between the two of us. Life goes on.."
 
I went to bed, stopping myself from thinking about him.
 
Jongin's POV :)
 
"Hyung, mianhae but I remembered something. Something about Kai Lee." It was hard for me to admit it to him, because he doesn't want me to frown anymore.
 
"What?" He asked.
 
"You've got a quiz in History tomorrow." He is a grade conscious person, just like me because he's a dean's lister in our school.
 
"Damn it.. I almost forgot." He scanned his notes, gave me a pat on the head and left.