Tree House

Traces of Love (Baby Don't Cry)
Then I realized something. I'm turning 18 in two days.
 
Jongin's POV :)
 
"Chen, how was your date with Kai Lee?" I asked.
 
"You are very weird." He sighed. "You want her back yet you're asking us to reveal our feelings to her."
 
"Admit it guys. You are all in love with my ex-girlfriend. Kai Lee doesn't have a clue at all." I said.
 
"What the is wrong with you?" Chanyeol asked. "She's yours."
 
"SHE WAS." I continued, "And you've mentioned yesterday that she's yours. I figured out that we all got words to say to her aside from HAPPY BIRTHDAY. And I guess it's the right time. I don't know the reason why I became like this. But there something telling me to do this.." I became sad all of the sudden. "When I wasn't there for her, you guys caught her. Maybe she already developed feelings to either one of you. Maybe she's just waiting for someone to confess so she would gather the courage to do so.. Maybe.."
 
" you and all your maybes!" Chanyeol slammed at the tables and it was shocking. "You are a weakling, Kim Jongin. You are hurting Kai Lee the more you stay away from her! Damn it. We may show how much we care or love her, but she's still in love with you. What's the point? Kim Jongin, in two days it will be her birthday. And the day after.."
 
"Hyung.. Calm down.." Sehun told him.
 
"Aish. If you don't get her back, I swear we're going to take her away from you. Damn it. But since you will still be planning about it, we will spend time with her first. Get what I'm saying?" Chanyeol was intimidating. And not to mention, aggressive when he said that.
 
"I'm going to spend time with noona with Luhan hyung." Sehun proudly said.
 
I need to find a way to get her back.
 
Kai's POV :)
 
I held the oversized plushie on my two hands when I saw Sehun and Luhan oppa together. They look like twins. Sehun has a blonde hair while Luhan's is purple. So cute.
 
"You need help with that, Kai Lee?" Luhan oppa asked.
 
"Uhm, aniyo, gwechanayo.." I bowed. "Annyeong, Luhan oppa."
 
"No need to be formal once again, Kai Lee. Do you want to put that plushie in my office?" I forgot. He's the President of the CASA, short for Communication Arts Students Association. He and Sehun carried the plushie and off we go.
 
"Noona, let's go to the Cafe inside the library. They sell really good cakes." He held my hand and off to the cafe.
 
"What's the occasion, Sehun and Luhan oppa?" I looked at the menu and the cakes looked delicious. I'm not into sweets, but gosh.
 
"You will find out later." Luhan oppa smiled. "Which would you want to order, Kai? It's our treat."
 
"Just a shot of espresso and cheesecake."
 
In a few minutes, our orders were served, finally. Sehun and Luhan happily ate, and we all fed each other.
 
"Noona, let's go to the treehouse inside the garden!" Before I can say yes, we were already there.
 
"It's beautiful up here.." I looked around and you can see all the buildings of our university clearly. Remembering that I will leave this country in three days, I'm starting to feel the loneliness that the old Kai Lee used to have. But I already made my decision.
 
Then again, thoughts lingered in my mind. What if Jongin oppa is taken already by someone else? What if the feeling is gone, and I am still in love with him? I want to stop wondering. I wanna know what fate is in store for us.
 
"Kai Lee, your birthday is two days from now, yet the remaining days will be totally busy for you so right now, us HunHan will celebrate it with you!" They sang happy birthday to me, and brought two cakes for me.
 
"Noona, I wish you all the best. In the Philippines I heard there are handsome boys there so if ever you find someone you like, I must consult him first!"
 
"Kai Lee, don't forget to keep in touch with us, arraseo? I'm always online."
 
"Thank you, HunHan.. This is, touching.. So this is how it feels when people remember your birthday.." I almost cried out of joy.
 
"Sehun, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Luhan oppa said.
 
"I think I am, Luhan hyung! Hana, Dul, Set!"
 
Luhan oppa and Sehun kissed my two cheeks. Sehun on the left. My jaw dropped, upon feeling their lips on my cheeks. I instantly blushed, speechless..
 
"WE LOVE YOU, KAI LEE. TREAT US SOME BUBBLE TEA NEXT TIME!" Plus, they both hugged me like a teddy bear.
 
Then I realized, it was already evening. Kyungsoo oppa took them all home, until it was me and him inside the car.
 
"I heard you'll be turning 18 soon, Kai." He said, while driving.
 
"Nae oppa.." I said silently. Gosh.. I'm glad people know about it.
 
"Happy Birthday in advance, Kai Lee." Kyungsoo oppa smiled, and did his habit of patting my head. "I'm going to tell you something tomorrow. Or maybe the day after.
 
"Oppa, why are you all celebrating my birthday in advance? Won't you all be available on the day itself?" I pouted, because it seemed weird.
 
"Ani, it's just that we planned on celebrating it early just so we can all spend time with you. Besides, it's better that way." Is it me, or they are planning something else?
 
"Aish. Arraseo. I'll let this go next time. I wanna see what you guys are up to." I smirked.
 
"It can be your happiness or pain." I suddenly remembered Jongin oppa.
 
"Uhh, Kai Lee. I've got to tell you something before we reach your house."
 
Jongin's POV :)
 
I'm so sleepy. Too much work and fatigue. Good thing we get salaries for being waiters in our coffee shop.
 
My phone started to ring all of the sudden, with a text message.
 
"I'll call you right now, but don't say anything. You just have to listen. Arraseo?" It was from Kyungsoo hyung.
 
"Hyung, what is that for? Are you confessing your feelings for me? I love you~" I jokingly said.
 
"I love you too~ Oh shut up, Kai. I'm not her. =))" He never used emoticons before, but this time he did.
 
He called all of the sudden, and I listened carefully.
 
"Kai Lee, there's something I would like to tell you." Kyungsoo hyung seemed nervous. Is he going to tell the truth?