Socializing

Traces of Love (Baby Don't Cry)
That time, he placed his arms around me in happiness.
 
"But Mrs. Lee, I'd say 2KAI couple is waaaaay better." Baekhyun oppa explained.
 
"Hyung is right! Noona is better with Kai hyung!" Sehun said with moral support.
 
Jongin oppa became quiet, and sat on the couch watching us. Chanyeol oppa saw me staring at them and he decided to pull Jongin oppa closer to me.
 
"I will be with Baekhyun instead." He smiled. "Kai Lee and Jongin should be together."
 
"I like Chanyeol or Jongin for my daughter." Mom said.
 
Jongin's POV :)
 
When Kai's mom said that, I felt a sudden competition between me and Chanyeol. I became quiet that time, and I wanted Kai to focus on me. I'm jealous, okay?! Especially seeing their picture almost kissing on Baekhyun's cellphone. Damn it.
 
"Shall we go to school now?" Kyungsoo hyung said.
 
Thus, I went and held Kai's hands, even if I wanted to talk to her about this.
 
Kai's POV :)
 
Jongin oppa and I sat on the passenger's seat and it was so quiet that time. The rest were behind us, and no one spoke a word or something.
 
We arrived at school, earlier than expected. There was a huge place for us to dance, and that there was a banquet waiting for us.
 
All of the sudden, there were tons of guys who were staring at me. Some were familiar, some are not.
 
"Ayo wassup!" It was Kris Wu. He was wearing a black tuxedo that time. There was Soo Jin, who was blushing that time.
 
"Annyeong Haseo." I smiled.
 
"Do you know where Luhan is?" He was like a god, standing in front of us.
 
"Oh, I just arrived. Soo Jin sshi, mind if you take Kris with you?" Soo Jin blushed.
 
"S-sure! I have no problem with that!" I remembered Kris, and he will sing Baby Don't Cry during the dance. That's one of my favorite songs as well.
 
"Hello." a guy with intense stare looked at me. "I'm Tao from the Interior Design society." He shaked hands with me.
 
"Annyeong, Kai imnida." I bowed.
 
"By any chance, is that a Gucci bag you're holding?" I looked at my bag that time. Whoa, it really is Gucci.
 
"Y-yes." I said.
 
"Where did you get that? I've never seen a design like that before." He was looking at it well.
 
"Ah, it was given to me by mom. It's a customized gucci bag."
 
"Jinjja? Damn, I'm gonna order one right now. Thanks. Nice to meet you, Kai! Oh wait! Kris gege! Buy me a Gucci!" That guy sure is hyper. Keke~
 
I looked to where Jongin oppa is, but he was nowhere to be found.
 
"Excuse me miss, what party is this?" It was Zhang Yixing, of my professor's assistant in the dean's office taking up Marketing Management.
 
"Ah, Lay oppa.. This is a school festival for the Liberal Arts students."
 
"Damn. Wrong place. I thought this is the orientation for the College of Commerce." He sighed. "Who are you again?" He smiled.
 
"Oh oppa. You seemed to be stressed nowadays. I'm Kai Lee, working at the Dean's Office as well."
 
"Ah! Mianhae! I am not good with remembering names." He laughed. "Thanks! I'll be going now."
 
So many random people nowadays. Haha. But I am looking over for Jongin.
 
"Kai!" Xiumin oppa and the rest were there.
 
"Noona, you go to Kai hyung this instance!" Sehun encouraged me.
 
"He's an idiot, not going here to get you." Luhan oppa laughed.
 
"He's near the trees, waiting like an idiot." Kyungsoo oppa laughed.
 
"I can't believe I'm actually giving you to him!" Chanyeol oppa was teary-eyed. "If he hurts you, I will definitely kill him right away!"
 
"I'm here, Chanyeol. I will always be here for you." Baekhyun offered his hand. "Kai Lee, take care always."
 
"Aish. I wish I was Kim Jongin." Chen said. "I'm gonna miss you, Kai."
 
"I will miss all of you guys!" Then we formed a group hug, and it's time to surrender myself to Jongin.