Rivals

Traces of Love (Baby Don't Cry)
"Kai, you and your mom look alike! XD" Chanyeol and Baekhyun oppa said. They were there, holding hands and were feeding pasta to each other.
 
"Oh, you guys are so sweet! By any chance, are you two a couple?" My mom giggled.
 
"Aniyo, ahjumma! But we're the BaekYeol couple!" They both created a heart with their arms and hands.
 
Xiumin oppa was distributing the food to each one of us while eating the pizza and cupcakes. Chen placed a whoopy cushion on Kyungsoo oppa's chair, as if he farted.
 
"Hahaha! Kyungsoo hyung farted!" They all laughed.
 
"Luhan hyung, I want to eat~" Sehun said.
 
"What do you want to eat? Me or the pasta?" He jokingly said. Bromance everywhere..
 
"I wanna eat you up together with the pasta~" Sehun smiled.
 
And there was Jongin oppa, wearing a tight polo and black pants. He was so handsome especially with his hair that exposed his forehead. I like those type of guys.
 
"So, who is going to be Kai's ?" I looked at everybody and they pointed at the same direction. "Jongin?" Mom asked.
 
"Ah, yes.." He bowed down.
 
"Take care of her, arraseo? You all know we're leaving, right?" Mom insisted. "Make the most out of it. Or if better, bring some babies along."
 
"ARE YOU SERIOUS MRS. LEE?" They all shouted. Even I didn't expect those words to come right of my mother's mouth.
 
"Do I look like I'm joking?" She laughed. "Did you boys brought your tuxedos? It's an hour and a half before the school dance." She looked at me. "Kai, you go upstairs I will fix your hair. You guys will have to wait for her."
 
We climbed upstairs, to fix myself.
 
Jongin's POV :)
 
I was waiting for Kai Lee the whole time. I wanted to witness her beauty and charm that captivated all of us.
 
"Kai, your fly is open." Kyungsoo hyung said.
 
", since when?!" I almost hit my head to the table.
 
"Just kidding. Your head's above the clouds." Kyungsoo hyung smirked. "Don't forget about the babies!"
 
"S-shut up.. Hyung.." I blushed.
 
When I looked at the stairs, there she was, dressed in pink. The cocktail dress she wore, is fluffy, and that my heart raced in anticipation.
 
Kai's POV :)
 
"Oppas, what do you think?" I blushed.
 
"Chanyeol, close your eyes. She's prettier than me." Baekhyun oppa muttered. "And look at the eyeliner in her eyes. It's perfection. I need to know what product that is."
 
"Wow." Chanyeol oppa said. "You're very beautiful." He held one of my hands to help me go down.
 
"Kai oppa, are you ready for this?" I approached him. That time, I wanted to hold hands with him.
 
"Wait a second. Let me take a picture of you guys." My mom said.
 
"Ms. Lee, you can use my I-phone." Baekhyun oppa gave it to mom. She browsed the camera and upon seeing it..
 
"What's this?!" We all gathered together, and it was a picture of me and Chanyeol oppa together, when he attempted to kiss me.
 
"Chanyeol, you have a crush on my daughter?" Mom asked.
 
He wasn't able to answer, but she pulled him next to me.
 
"You two are good together." She smiled. "Smile! Hana, dul.. Set!"