Interrogation

Traces of Love (Baby Don't Cry)
Jongin's POV :)
 
Kim Jongin. That's the first time someone called me by my real name, aside from my parents and our professors. I kept on admiring this little girl and she didn't know how happy I was when he called me.
 
"You're so cute!" I pinched her cheeks and smiled.
 
"You haven't answered my question." She said with a blank face.
 
"Ah. You fainted a while ago and almost got hit by a car and I saved you." I said in response.
 
"Why did you saved me, Jongin?" she pressed the cushion of the bed and started shaking."
 
Kai's POV :)
 
I started questioning him. I wanted to die and nobody loves me yet this guy saved me.
 
"Because you don't deserve to die, and you are to be loved."
 
All along, I've been waiting for someone to say that to me. It feels good, I wanted to cry.
 
"Little girl, what's your name?"
 
Kai's POV :)
 
"Kai. I'm Lee Kai."
 
"Seriously? I have the same name as you. Is this the reason why you called me Jongin? And how did you know who I am?"
 
"Whoa. Slow down, dude. Yes. I'm Lee Kai. Odd name, isn't it? I can't call you Kai. It's like I'm calling myself and that would be crazy, you know. I often see you on your way to the Host Club."
 
"It's rare for a girl to call me Jongin." He smiled at pat my head. "Thanks."
 
"You're welcome, Kim Jongin oppa."
 
"Why do you want to die, Lee Kai?"
 
"I'm not an important person, oppa. I'm just a problem to everyone. Nobody loves me."
 
"I don't get it, Lee Kai"
 
"You can't understand? I'll slow it down for you. I'm fat and small. Haven't you noticed? I can't believe you were able to take me here. Or were you pretending to be nice because you think I can be fooled?" I didn't trust anyone ever since. I'm afraid to do so because of my situation.
 
Kai's POV :)
 
"Kai Lee, I don't care about those things. I mean, it's not a criteria in finding a friend. You're cute." Kim Jongin told me. I blushed.
 
"Are you just saying those things because you're bored and you need a customer? Sorry Kim Jongin, but I don't easily fall for your traps." Call me harsh, but nowadays, it's hard to find someone you can trust.
 
"Aniyo, Kai Lee. It's true. When you called me Jongin, I felt new and there's someone out there, who won't judge me. Yes, I'm a waiter at a host club, serving females, but do they know the reason why? I'm not a player. I've never had a girlfriend in my entire life."
 
The way he said it, is cute. He started to cry, and I can see how vulnerable he really is.