Contradiction

Traces of Love (Baby Don't Cry)
Kai's POV :)
 
Jongin oppa and I held hands, as we enter the school premises. He even resigned to the host club he's working at and started to work here in our school for his scholarship. He's so awesome because he's got high grades. I idolize him a lot.
 
I have average grades, and low grades on Math. I hate that subject, but Jongin oppa tells me to love it no matter what. He's a Math genius, and I gain inspiration and strength for him. Until..
 
"Ms. Lee, I need to talk to you." My professor told me. Uh-oh.
 
We went to his office, and he started talking to me.
 
"Kai Lee, what has gotten into you? Your grades range from 2.25 and now some of your subjects are failing already. If this keeps up, we're going to remove your scholarship."
 
I was a scholar, and Jongin oppa and I were working for almost a month now. But we barely see each other because he's a Communication Arts major and I study Behavioral Science. So close, yet so far away.
 
"Sir, please don't remove my scholarship. I will work harder. Jebal.." I can't afford to lose it.
 
"You must, Ms. Lee. What has gotten into you? Do you have problems? And I've heard you started dating Kim Jongin. Ever since, your grades have dropped."
 
"Mianhae, sir."
 
"Ms. Kai Lee, it's okay to love. But don't make everything revolve around him. What if he goes away? Then your world will fall apart. You may go now. I want to see some improvements on your grades."
 
That time, I have to exert effort. I can't afford to lose my scholarship.
 
Jongin's POV :)
 
Damn it. Kai's grades are failing, and it's all because of me. I have to take action.
 
I took my phone to call someone who would help me out.
 
"Hey, it's me, Kai."
 
Kai's POV :)
 
Jongin oppa hasn't texted me yet and I feel so worried. Is he still in school? I can't stop thinking about him.
 
Plus, we've got a quiz on Theories of Personality tomorrow. I can't concentrate. I need his kisses and hugs damn it I swear if he was here he's going to be . Just kidding.
 
I can't wait anymore. I've got to call him right away.
 
Jongin oppa, pick up the phone.
 
Jongin's POV :)
 
Kai is still calling me and since I know all her school activities, I know she has a quiz tomorrow. Hearing what her professor in Statistics told her, she's got to work hard for her scholarship.
 
Apparently she gave me 26 missed calls and 10 messages but I don't want to distract her.
 
She called once again, and I have to pretend I'm not interested.
 
"Baby. You've been calling me for hours." I tried to sound exasperated, but it was hard.
 
"Bogeo shipeo, oppa.." In her weak tone, I felt loved.
 
"We've seen each other a while ago."
 
"Still, I miss you.. Please come here with me."
 
"I can't. I'm busy. Kai, study for your quiz tomorrow instead."
 
"Arraseo.. If that's what you want."
 
She hung up, and I felt guilty. I wanted to talk and give her a kiss.
 
Finally, someone called me once again.
 
"Kkamjong, why did you called me?"
 
"Ya. Don't call me that. I'm not that dark skinned."
 
"Okay. KAI, what's the matter?"
 
"Let's meet tomorrow. I'll wait for you."
 
Kai's POV :)
 
Jongin oppa is busy with his subjects and so am I. Until now, I can't tell him what my professor told me.
 
I studied until midnight so right now I'm filled with eyebags. Would he still find me beautiful despite all that?
 
I know he's going to be busy soon so I decided to go to school early. I've got three hours to spend time with him, so I guess it's fine :)
 
Wait.. What's this? Why are there a lot of girls surrounding the campus? What's going on?
 
"Kai Lee.. Omo..." a stranger told me.
 
"What's wrong?" I asked.
 
The girls saw me and they made way and I walked in.
 
Holy , this is so not happening.