A Decision to Make

Traces of Love (Baby Don't Cry)
"I love you too~"
 
He ended the phone call right away. It's time to sleep.
 
Kai's POV :)
 
So this commemorates my last day of becoming a teenager. I planned to ride my bike and went to the Sakura Tree for a while because it's beautiful.
 
I'll be leaving in two days, I'm gonna miss Seoul.
 
Is it just Seoul that I'm going to miss again? No. Even Chanyeol oppa and the rest. But I can't deny the fact that I will miss everything about Kim Jongin.
 
You may think of me as an idiot waiting for nothing and I can just get back with Jongin oppa. But seriously, I can't. If I did and I'll be leaving soon, what's the point? We'll just end up hurting each other. It's better to feel the insanity right now of not being with him than to be his girl and we have to wait for five years to see each other again. Philippines is away from Seoul, anything can happen.
 
Ah, forget about it. I'll visit my professor once again.
 
Jongin's POV :)
 
"Hyung, where is Kai?" That was the first thing on my mind.
 
"She texted me saying that she'll go ahead and she's got to consult her professor." Eh? But why? Is she having problems with her scholarship once again?
 
"Ah, I see. Hyung, do it later, arraseo? It's the moment of truth. Don't forget."
 
"I know, I know. I just hope she'll understand."
 
"Regardless of which, at least the truth is revealed."
 
"You're such an idiot. Both of you are. I can't put into words how stupid both you and Kai Lee are. You can just stay together, you know. Why break up in the first place when you can't? Aigoo. You're more stressful than my thesis."
 
"Look who's talking! Haha. You were the one who doesn't approve at all at first."
 
"Well I haven't got any idea anyway why you're so crazy about her. You can't blame me for being this way."
 
"Aish. Hyung.."
 
He placed a finger on my lips and I shut up.
 
"No more arguments. We'll tell her later."
 
Kai's POV :)
 
"Kai Lee, you sure about this?" My professor is driving me insane.
 
"Yes sir. I'm sure about it." I almost wanted to question why he likes repeating the same question again and again.
 
"Arraseo. It can't be helped. You are now officially dropped from all your subjects, Kai Lee. If you wish to go back, just show your transcript of records to the Registar's Office." He gave me the files needed. "Poor Kim Jongin, for he has to see you go."
 
"It's for the best, sir." I bowed and left.
 
I walked pass by the Chinese Restaurant that the Asian Studies major built. I can smell the scrumptious dumplings and freshly baked steamed buns. It's making me hungry.
 
"Kai!" Xiumin oppa was there beside me. "Do you want to eat there with me?" He smiled.
 
"Sure, oppa!" We both entered and got our seat.
 
The place was crowded, but not suffocating. I guess they really have delicious food here. We ordered dumplings, bao zi buns and noodles. It was damn good.
 
"I'm glad you went here with me, Kai Lee." He smiled, as he took a bite of his bun.
 
"Me too. I mean, it's cool to be here." I smiled back.
 
"You're going to be a lady, Kai. Time passes by, in a blink of an eye."
 
"I think so too, oppa."
 
"Kai, let me tell you this. Follow your heart, arraseo? I know you love Jongin so much. Are you really satisfied letting your love go when he's already there, doing every effort to get you back?"
 
That was an eye-opener. But I'm sorry Xiumin oppa. I have to let this go.