Five Years Later

Traces of Love (Baby Don't Cry)
Jongin's POV :)
 
I never read the four letters, because I don't have the time to do so. I'm worried because Kai Lee might think I'm no longer in love with her.
 
Aish, I have to escape from this damn schedule.
 
Kai's POV :)
 
"Kyungie oppa~" He went to the airport to see me. Actually, we've been communicating with each other since year one, just to know what Jongin oppa is up to.
 
"Kai, we missed you." He gave me a tight hug. "You've become more beautiful."
 
"Salamat!" I said to him.
 
"Walang anuman." Kyungsoo oppa answered. "I have Filipino co-workers in the hotel, so I learned a few Filipino words."
 
"Jinjja? Wow, that's great!"
 
"Where do you want to go?" He helped me with my baggage. "Where is your mom?"
 
Then all of the sudden, my mom appeared, talking to someone.
 
"Hello, Kyungsoo." My mom smiled. "You look handsome."
 
"Mrs. Lee.. Annyeong!" He was still the polite guy I know. "You guys go ahead. I am going to meet my friend right now."
 
"What about your baggage, mom?" I asked.
 
"It's fine. I will hail a taxi cab instead. Kai, I know you've been waiting to see Jongin."
 
Ah, this is it. Determining whether we stood the test of time.
 
"How is Jongin oppa, Kyungie oppa?" I missed him so bad.
 
"That's the problem. I don't know what happened."
 
"Maybe he got tired of waiting already. Or he's in love with someone else."
 
"I hate all of you." He continued driving. "You're being stressed about something that is not meant to be a problem at all."
 
Quickly, we went to the Sakura Tree, and there was no sign of Jongin oppa there. The letters were still burried, unopened.
 
"It's loud and clear." I faked a smile. "Oppa, I'll go ahead." I walked away that time, knowing that he's no longer there. It was winter when I arrived, and it was very cold.
 
Then someone hugged me from behind and kissed my neck.
 
"Kai Lee.." It was Jongin oppa.. His voice became manly.. And he grew taller and more handsome than before. My feelings, still lingered and grew stronger every damn day of my life.
 
"Kim Jongin oppa.." I wasn't moving at all, because I have no idea what to do.
 
"Where the hell are you going?" He held me tighter, pulling me closer to the point that I can't let go.
 
"Somewhere." I muttered. It was hard to speak. I was paralyzed upon he held me.
 
"Don't go anywhere else without me." He whispered in my ear. "Damn you for making me miss you so much. I said I was willing to wait for you, pabo."
 
"But.." I whispered back.
 
"S-shut up, Kai Lee. Just shut up. I'm here with you. I won't let you go and most importantly you are mine." He turned me around, and I blushed. "I hate you so much, don't you know that?"
 
"But why? Are you just telling me to stay because of that?" I pouted. He made his lips on mine.