Birthday Confessions

Traces of Love (Baby Don't Cry)
Kai's POV :)
 
I looked at the clock, and it was 9am. I have to go to my professor and inform him about me and mom migrating in the Philippines. It's just so sad because I'm in third year college already, but I have to postpone my studies or better yet go back to start.
 
"Ms. Kai Lee, what brings you here?" My professor asked. It was rare for me to go to the faculty room.
 
"Ah, sir.. I was wondering if you could sign these forms.." I shyly said. I was never confident when it comes to talking to our teachers.
 
"Drop forms? Why, all of the sudden?" He stared at the papers slowly, in great shock. "Do you find my subject hard?"
 
"Ani, it's not like that sir. I'm going to migrate to the Philippines after the school festival.."
 
"Why so early? You're in 3rd year already, Kai.. That's a shame. Can't you just finish your schooling?" I can't answer him directly.
 
"Mom wanted me to do so, but I figure out that it's time for me to start a new life, away from the uncertainities that like has given me."
 
"For a seventeen year old, you sure speak like an adult. Is this because of Jongin?"
 
"Somehow, sir. But it's also for the sake of my mom."
 
"I'll be signing this one, but I  won't allow you do get this paper unless you've finally decided. And what I mean by that is you won't regret your decision and you've thought about it. Arraseo?"
 
"I decided already, sir.."
 
"I don't believe you, Kai Lee." Come back tomorrow.
 
Even if I did, no one can change my decision. 
 
If love is tragedy why are you my remedy, Kim Jongin?
 
Jongin's POV :)
 
I was left with Kai's friends, when we were planning on how to spend time with her. We have one week to do so, but I don't get it why they're on a rush.
 
"I'll give Kai a free ticket to our play. I'm sure she'll fall for me when she sees me." Chanyeol smirked. I do not approve.
 
"Noona and I will drink bubble tea together and go to the marriage booth!" Sehun with his eye smile shouted.
 
"I'll go to the mummy house created by the History majors. If she gets scared, I'll be there. Or maybe I would troll her. Kekeke~" Chen laughed.
 
"I'll treat her to the Chinese Restaurant and we'll eat bao zi together! How's that?" Xiumin said, while eating his buns. "What about you, Kai?"
 
"Anything will do, as long as I'm with her. I'd do anything, just to get her back." This shocked all of them, I don't want anything or anyone else.
 
"Why did you broke up with her in the first place, Kai?" Chen asked.
 
"She's been distracted by me and her grades are failing. So I decided to break up with her." I was expecting someone to cut my head right now.
 
"So you cheated on noona?" Sehun told me.
 
"Aniyo. You guys have no idea who that person is." I almost laughed, but it's not the time for that.
 
"Who's that chick?" Chen suddenly raised his eyebrows and sat next to me.
 
"It's not a girl.." I told them.
 
"What the heck?" Chanyeol's eyes widen.
 
"It's Do Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo hyung."
 
"YOU PABO!" They all hit me with the plushies that they are selling. "So all along, Kai Lee got pranked?!"
 
"Who got pranked?!" Kai Lee appeared all of the sudden, wearing her maid costume.
 
"Noona neomu yeppeo!" Sehun greeted her.
 
"Ah, it's Chen. He said he's going to check out the Haunted House that the History majors did." I continued. "Would you like to go with him?" I looked for Chen and I asked him to do so.
 
"Ah, right. Let's go, Kai Lee!"
 
Kai's POV :)
 
Chen oppa accompanied me to the Haunted House and it was very cold inside. Damn, I forgot to bring my jacket.
 
"If you feel afraid, don't hesitate to hold my hand." He held my hand as he said that.
 
At first I wasn't afraid, but there were mummies inside, following us. I instantly ran and grabbed him until we reached the damn exit.
 
"Whew. That was close." I sighed in relief.
 
"Yeah." He smiled. "Here, this one's for you." It was a huge plushie, the one that they had in Kyungsoo oppa's car.
 
"Thank you, but why?"
 
Chen kissed my cheek and whispered something.
 
"I know there are some guys out there wanting to spend time with you so I gathered the opportunity to ask you here. I have this thing for you that's really insane. I like you, and this is real.."
 
"Eh?" That's the only thing that came right out of my mouth.
 
"Happy Birthday in advance, Kai Lee. Before you leave, at least I told you my feelings."
 
He blushed and left, without me saying something in return.
 
Chen and Chanyeol oppa.. Both have feelings for me.. Aigoo..