School Festival~

Traces of Love (Baby Don't Cry)
Kai's POV :)
 
He was nervous, while driving.
 
"Why are you so nice to me?" I was being my old self again.
 
"I figure out I am obliged to be nice to you. You are the first love of my best friend." Reading his facial expression, I knew there's a reason behind all these.
 
We reached home, and tomorrow is going to be another day.
 
Jongin's POV :)
 
"Kyungsoo hyung!" I called him just for the sake of disturbing him.
 
"What now, Kai? I sent her home already." He sounded a bit irritated.
 
"Are you mad at me? If so, I'll end this phone call." I frowned. Am I too much?
 
"Kai, I feel so guilty." He admitted. "Kai Lee, got depressed and I am clearly the cause of your break up.." He started to feel bad. I know he's the type who wouldn't hurt other people's feelings.
 
"Mianhae, hyung. You're suffering because of me."
 
"Ani, it's not like that. It's just that Kai Lee still doesn't have a clue that I was the one you used.. And kissed that time. I don't know how to tell her. What if she gets mad?"
 
"Hyung she'll be angrier if I kissed a real girl. We'll tell her during the school festival."
 
"You better be! She deserves to know the truth.. So what will your plan be?"
 
"That, for now, is a secret."
 
Kai's POV :)
 
It was a beautiful morning. I prepared all the stuff that were needed. Us waitresses were required to put on pig tails and make up, so it's definitely a new change for me. :)
 
As I was on my way to school, there was a car, which continues to honk along the way. I looked to check who that person is.
 
"Kyungie oppa~" I waved. So he always brings his car to school, eh? Such a lucky guy.
 
"Kai? Seriously, is that you?" He was smiling, almost laughing. "I thought it was a grade school student." He patted my head.
 
"Ya oppa don't begin with me!" I squealed.
 
"Hop in. We should just go to school together."
 
"Ani.. What if the students think of something else?" I shyly said. You know how malicious people are.
 
"Don't mind them. I'll fetch Kai too in his house as well. And don't you know I'm friends with the rest of your friends?" He smiled.
 
"Jinjja??" I asked. What a coincidence. He opened the door for me, and we began to have a conversation.
 
"My parents are friends, so we became friends too. :)"
 
"Small world, I must say." I smiled.
 
Since Sehun and Luhan oppa were near each other's house, they both rode the van first.
 
"Noonaaaaaa! You're so cute!!!" Sehun was squealing like a child upon seeing me.
 
"Kai Lee, you're so pretty.. I barely recognized you.."
 
"Gomawo, oppas.." I smiled a little.
 
"Shall we go and get Kai and Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo oppa asked.
 
"Oppa.. They almost had a fight yesterday. Is that a good idea?" I started to become nervous.
 
"Don't worry. They will talk to each other soon." Luhan oppa assured me.
 
By the time we stopped the car, Jongin oppa was already there. And it turns out to be that this road, was where he found me and took me into his home.
 
The memories still lingered in my heart like it was yesterday. It was both happy and painful for me.
 
"Kai, hop in. You too, Chanyeol." Kyungsoo oppa said.
 
I looked at them as they entered the car.. Figuring out how will they talk to each other.
 
"Uhm, Chanyeol. Sorry about yesterday." Jongin oppa said.
 
"Ah. I understand. She was your ex-girlfriend after all."
 
They shaked hands instantly with a blink of an eye. What I like about guys is that they may say bad things to each other, they remain friends for a long time
 
We arrived in school in no time.
 
 Soon as I step on the scene, the people in school were already watching us. I did my best to be confident as possible, but deep inside it was indeed hard. Jongin and Chanyeol were beside me and the rest were behind.
 
"I've got to go." Kyungsoo oppa said. "I'll visit your shop later." He patted my head and looked at Jongin.
 
"So.. What do you guys want to do after our shift in the bubble tea shop?" Chanyeol oppa asked.
 
"I don't know. Maybe get some bubble tea or something? Noona, let's go to the marriage booth of the Sociology class!" Sehun cuddled me.
 
"Sure, no problem. By the way, will they continue creating the play that Baekhyun oppa is talking about?" I asked
 
"Yes. Chanyeol will be the prince and Baekhyun will be Snow White." Chen answered. Seriously?!
 
"That is so cute! Chanyeol oppa, you're going to be a star!" I told him.
 
"It's all for you, Kai Lee." Chanyeol smiled, the derp way.
 
Then all of the sudden, Jongin oppa stopped and held my hand.
 
"Will you go out with me on the last day of the school festival?" That gave me a shock, and my feelings are bursting.