I'll be Fine

Traces of Love (Baby Don't Cry)
Kai's POV :)
 
When Chen and the rest helped me out, I was able to recover from the pain that lingered in my heart. I also did self-support, because no matter how many people try to help, you are the only person who could help yourself. They would ask me to have lunch with them, and we became friends.
 
I realized that I was too closed for me to even open myself up for possibilities. That's probably the reason why I'm alone.
 
"Actually, I wanted to approach you since first year but I got intimidated with your ice princess look. Kekeke~" Chanyeol would tell me that. "But when you smile, you're too cute." He's my "brother" among the guys. Xiumin and the rest would tease us that we're lost siblings because of our eyes and nose.
 
One thing I like about them is I feel safe and comfortable. Not like those guys who are erted and filled with vices. None of them would smoke, but they drink occasionally and I don't think that's a problem.
 
"Smile, Kai~ ^^" Xiumin wouldn't stop unless I do so. Ever since, I became an optimistic person and for a while, I forget about the darkness and the past which I no longer want to recall.
 
"I'm nervous about my score in Computer." I sighed and opened it up.
 
"But you studied all night, didn't you? Relax Kai, you will surely pass." My self esteem gradually increased when Chen told me that.
 
"Ms. Lee?" The professor called me. Gosh, that's my paper.
 
I went to get it and sat quickly and I slowly opened my score.
 
"What did you get, Kai? Show it to oppa keke~" Chanyeol's derp face made me laugh.
 
I opened the test paper which I rolled a while ago.
 
"27 out of 30.. And 15 out of 20. So all in all, I got a 42/50.."
 
"CHUKAHAE!!" They all screamed, which caught the class' attention. I rejoiced because my efforts were paid off.
 
A few weeks later, my professor called me once again and I finally recovered the scholarship that I almost lost when I dated HIM.
 
For now, he's just a stranger. Somebody who I used to know.
 
Jongin's POV :)
 
While Kai Lee was gone, Kyungsoo hyung was always there for me. He is done with his thesis so he's got a lot of free time. We would secretly check out on Kai, to find out how she has been since our break up.
 
"Kai seems happier. She's got new friends who are boys, and she got her scholarship once again." He said.
 
"Jinjja? I'm glad she did." I faked a smile. She was happier, when I'm not around.
 
"Liar. Stop faking a smile." Kyungsoo hyung knows me too well. "I wish I could do something to cheer you up."
 
I was an innocent child who hugged hyung all of the sudden. So this is my karma, and this exactly what Kai felt.
 
"If you want to cry, then do it, Kai." He started to pat my back and hold me tight.
 
My eyes were a bit teary, reminiscing about what we had. Can will still go back to how we used to be even if she turned her back on me?