In Heaven

Traces of Love (Baby Don't Cry)
Jongin's POV :)
 
I didn't want to talk to her, because I was still sad about it. The more I talk, the more I hurt her feelings. I've been filled with guilt ever since, but I don't know where to start.
 
I was alone in my room, and I can't stop thinking about her. Then I heard someone knocking the door.
 
"Kai Lee, what are you doing here?"
 
Her hair was messy, and her eyes were still red and filled with tears. She was kneeling at our doorstep, and I lifted her to stand up.
 
"Jongin.. oppa.." She smiled as she said my name. "Mianhae.. I'm a fool.. I've shown you that I can do things by myself.. But the truth is.. I.."
 
She fainted, and she was in my arms. I need to get her to the hospital!
 
Kai's POV :)
 
A paradise, filled with flowers, and puffy clouds. The water, so clear and pure.. Am I already dead? I hope so. So no one would think of me as a burden and live happily.
 
I was dressed in white and two angels appeared to me named Leeteuk and Suho.
 
"Kai Lee, we know you've been suffering from depression ever since." Leeteuk, with his dimple and youthful looking face told me. The only way to know their name is through their name tags which is weird for an angel to have.
 
"I know, and I thank you both for leading me to death." I smiled, because I wanted this to happen in the first place. I have no purpose at all.
 
Suho moved closer and slapped me. Damn, that hurts.
 
"Pabo. It's not your time yet, just so you know. Our counter is still full of people and we can't afford to have another client once again. Don't rush death, Kai."
 
"You sound like my grampa, Angel Suho." I almost laughed. "And you both have the same height so you might want to apply as my grampa."
 
"YOU LITTLE..." Suho got mad at me.
 
"I WAS JUST KIDDING!" It's been a while since I laughed so hard that my tummy started to hurt.
 
"Aish. Leeteuk hyung, let's return her to Earth!"
 
And then I woke up.