Unexpected

Traces of Love (Baby Don't Cry)
Kai's POV :)
 
"Cheer up, oppa." I pat his back. "It's your way of gaining income, isn't it? I know you're working hard for the sake of your mom." I tried to become nice as possible. I knew him as someone who is judged negatively, but I never believed it unless it's a fact.
 
"Yes, Kai Lee. We're not that rich. Dad's working overseas. But I can't depend on him."
 
"Again, cheer up. I know you're a nice person. They just don't have time in knowing you better."
 
Jongin's POV :)
 
I hugged her, upon hearing such words. She understands me, which I never expected to happen.
 
"Thanks, Kai Lee."
 
"Again, you're welcome, Kim Jongin."
 
"What about you, Kai? What's running through your mind?" I sat beside her and held her hand. It was smooth and silky, just like a baby.
 
"What, you're going to be a therapist for me?"
 
"Aniyo Kai Lee. Why are you like this? Don't you know it hurts, whenever you push me away?"
 
Jongin's POV :)
 
"It's not like that. It's just that I've been treated like dirt ever since.. And I got used to being independent."
 
"That's why I've been asking you, Kai Lee. I want to know everything. I want to know you the way you know me."
 
"It's not important, Jongin oppa. I'm not someone you should spend time with."
 
"What if I wanted to? Can you do something about it?"
 
"Yes. Like this."
 
Kai stood up from the bed and tried to leave. I held her arm and hugged her from behind.
 
Kai's POV :)
 
I tested him whether he would let me go or not. I realized, upon doing this, I didn't want him to let me go.
 
For the first time in my life, I felt a warm hug, from someone who didn't care how I looked like.. It feels so good.. But I can't get used to it. We just met, and that prevents me from doing something more.
 
"Lee Kai, how can I help you when you're not helping yourself? I want you to be my friend, and I was asking you to tell me everything for us to know each other. Please stay."
 
"Please forget what happened. Just.. Let me go.."
 
He hugged me tighter, and I got shocked. "How can I forget you when you gave me so much to remember? Huh?"
 
"You can find someone else."
 
"STOP BEING LIKE THIS, LEE KAI!"
 
"If you can't take it, I said, let me go. I...."
 
Jongin oppa kissed my lips slowly, and it was my first time. It felt like there are sparks and fireworks all over the place. Our kisses that used to be slow, began to speed up. He was touching me, which a little. But I have to stop.
 
I pulled him away, and took my bag and escaped. What has gotten into me?!