Just a Kiss

Traces of Love (Baby Don't Cry)
"Aish. Arraseo. Don't tell me I'm the only one who will finish that. That will take me forever to do."
 
"Of course not. You will be with Kai Lee." Luhan said.
 
"Wait a second. I think you're planning something. Are you guys doing this on purpose? You want me and Kai Lee to be together all the time."
 
Baekhyun smirked. "Are you still affected with your break up? Kai, you and her are the only people who are not really busy. And besides, Chanyeol is mine. Hahaha."
 
Jongin's POV :)
 
"I know you're the best of friends. But what about Chanyeol? Why are you insisting that he's yours? Are you gay about Chanyeol?"
 
Baekhyun hit me with his fan. "Pabo! Of course he likes Kai Lee and I ship you with Kai Lee so I do not approve! And besides, their friendship will be complicated if I let that happen. You don't want to lose Kai Lee with Chanyeol, now do you?" Baekhyun was persuading me to agree, but what about Kyungsoo hyung?
 
"Of course. But, she already told me that she doesn't love me anymore." I used that as an alibi even if I know we still have feelings for each other
 
"And you easily believed what she said?" Luhan raised his eyebrows. "Girls do not mean what they say. If they told you to go away, it means they want you to say. Don't take it literally and read between the lines."
 
"Luhan, were you previously a girl? Kekeke~" Boom. Another hit of the fan on my head.
 
"Pabo Kai! This is not the time for jokes. To be honest, all of Kai Lee's friends, have a crush on her." Luhan answered.
 
that. Since when did my ex-girlfriend became a heartrob?
 
"Chanyeol and Sehun are our best friends so, we can't just let them fall for Kai Lee. It will be so complicated that their friendship will be affected too as well. So we want you to be together once again." Baekhyun said. Even if I am not close to these two, I felt happy. They are telling me exactly what my heart is screaming.
 
"So Kai, grab this chance. The floor is yours." Luhan winked.
 
I guess it's my time to make a move.
 
Kai's POV :)
 
I already finished putting envelopes on 100 invitations. This sure is tiring especially when you are alone and a bit sleepy.
 
Chanyeol oppa together with my three friends were there, and they witnessed how sleepy I was.
 
"Would you like us to help you, noona?" Sehun hugged me all of the sudden.
 
"Aniyo, I'm fine. Are you guys finished already with the tasks?" I tried to open my eyes, but I was too sleepy.
 
"You can sleep in my lap if you want." Xiumin offered.
 
Then all of the sudden, Luhan oppa and Baekhyun oppa appeared.. With Jongin..
 
"Chanyeol, we need your help.. Since you're tall, will you please put on the lightbulb on the other room?" Baekhyun oppa insisted.
 
"Haha, Baekhyun, you were playing with the light switch once again aigoo~ Arraseo. We're on our way."
 
"Sehun, let's have some bubble tea together! Xiumin I will treat you."
 
"I like that, CA president." Xiumin followed.
 
I was alone, and still sleepy. I want to close my eyes, even just for a while.
 
Jongin's POV :)
 
"Aish. They will have to pay for this. 4000 envelopes? You've got to be kidding me."
 
I walked in through the classroom, to begin the task that was assigned to me. There was Kai Lee, who is already sleeping on the table. She was too cute, and sleep talking.
 
"That's.. My... Bubble... Tea.." I took a picture and pinched her cheeks
 
Her lips were red, and soft as it seems. I checked to see if there are people watching, and I caressed her cheeks once again.
 
"You look beautiful, as always. Too bad we're no longer together. I still love you, Kai Lee."
 
She moaned a little and slowly answered, "Pabo.. You wouldn't leave me if you love me.." Then she continued sleeping.
 
I kissed her lips as she was sleeping. I can't help myself, she's pushing and pulling me down to her. She didn't respond, and I continued. Call me insane, but that's how much I wanted to be with her.
 
I placed her in my lap, and used my jacket to warm her up. I did the rest of the tasks, just so she could take a rest.
 
I kissed her forehead, and I smiled. I missed being close to this girl.
 
"You've worked hard, Kai Lee."