Just Another Day

Traces of Love (Baby Don't Cry)
PS: I'll be using Kim Jongin here instead of Kai. The name Kai will be the girl's name :)
 
Kai's POV :)
 
Another day has come, and another burden is waiting for me. I got up from my bed and as I go downstairs, mom was waiting for me, with her raised eyebrows and angry face.
 
"DAMN IT KAI LEE AND YOUR STUPID PETS! LOOK AT THE MESS THEY MADE! I'M GOING TO THROW THEM AWAY!"
 
My mood, which I wanted to change because I was hoping that this day will be great somehow, had changed. I got frustrated and mad, but I can't do something about it.
 
But what if she means it? Those pets of mine, which are hamsters, are my only friends, and they remove my stress.
 
Though I lived for 17 years without a friend, I can't imagine life without someone to lean on. Mom, please don't. They're the only ones I have, and they remove the pain I'm feeling inside of me.
 
Jongin's POV :)
 
It was early in the morning, yet my mom is already calling me. I didn't expect there were ty noonas waiting for me.
 
We're not really rich so I'm working as a waiter in a host club, serving females for their happiness. I don't consider myself handsome, but they find me attractive.
 
Even if I don't like being with them, I have to. They give me large tips if I chat or spend time with them. That gives me a reputation as a player, but I'm not. I'm just a 19 year old boy, waiting for someone to think of me differently. Not as Kai, the handsome waiter, but as Kim Jongin, a guy who wants to love and be loved.
 
Mom doesn't know about this and dad is in the U.S. I don't want to be a burden.
 
Jongin's POV :)
 
"Kai, would you like to spend time with me?"
 
The woman was wearing shorts that was as short as her underwear, and a tank top which can tempt guys to look at her chest in seconds. But since I don't like s, I raised an eyebrow on her.
 
Being irritated at the moment, I glared and said, "Maybe next time. Don't you know I've got classes today?"
 
"Aww, my baobei is so studious! Is that so? Arraseo. Don't flirt with anyone, okay? You're mine." The ty noona kissed my cheek, making me disgusted.
 
Who is she to tell me that? She's not even my girlfriend. Ugh. Sorry, but I have to lie that I have classes.
 
While crossing the street, I saw someone, nearly going to be hit by a car. I grabbed her, to avoid it.