Date at the beach

Your my Bo-Bae and I'm your Baozi

 

Xiumin woke up shooting out of bed and to your room,he quietly whistled for Bokshiri to come jump off of your bed and into Xiumin's arms,Xiumin slipped a note onto Bokshiri's collar then whispered to him,"When _____ wakes up show her your collar,arraso",Bokshiri looked at Xiumin and yapped then him,"Good boy,off you go then" he said Bokshiri then putting him on the floor in your room and shutting the door,you woke up to Bokshiri yapping at you,Bokshiri hopped on the bed and did exactly what Xiumin told him to, "Ooh,what's this?" you said taking the note off of Bokshiri's collar,the note said,'Would you like to go on another date today,if so meet me in the garden at 1PM and wear something that you don't mind getting wet',you smiled at the note then hopped out of bed,got showered and dressed then went into the garden waiting near the river you and him boated in, suddenly someone put their hands over your eyes,"Guess who" the person said, "Hmm...Xiumin?" you said,Xiumin took his hands away from your face then you turned around,"How did you know?" he asked as you both began to walk,"Well,your voice is a voice that is undescribable but in a good way" you said innocently,"Gomawo but you have a lovely voice" he said, "Gomawo" you said blushing then you followed Xiumin to where the date was going to be.

 

(What you are wearing)

 

Xiumin led you to a beach and you both sat down,you smiled at the scenery around you both then realized the beach was practically empty,"Umm Xiumin,have you realized something?" you asked him he also looked around then looked at you,"Oh nae,the beach is nearly empty" he said,you nodded then giggled along with him,"So what do you want to do?" he asked you,"Well,what about sandcastles?" you asked,Xiumin nodded then suddenly he brought 2 big buckets and 2 spades from behing him,you widened your eyes surprised,"Omo,have you had those with you this whole time?" you asked smiling happily taking a bucket and spade, he nodded then Xiumin collected sand and you went to collect water,as you were getting water Xiumin looked up at you then took a picture,'She's soo pretty,I wonder if she'll let me' he thought then putting his phone next to his bag,you walked over and then both of you made a big sandcastle,after an 2 hours of playing with the sand you both took a picture of the sandcastle and posted it on Instagram then followed each other on Instagram,"Soo Xiumin, why do you have a bag?" you asked as you both put your phones in your bags,"Ahh,that's a secret" he replied,"Ooh,what's that over there?" he said,you immediately turned to where he pointed to be picked up from behind and taken to the sea then put down,Xiumin giggled as you squealed at how cold the water was,"Yah,I'm going to get you" you pouted then smirked cupping your hands and splashing him with water,"Yah" he said then smiling as you giggled,you splashed each other with water over and over again then then after 2 hours of that you both stopped and came out the water,"Ooh,look" you said running up to a tree followed by Xiumin, you ran to a hammock and sat on it,"Ooh,it's really comfy,come sit with me" you said happily patting the space next to you,Xiumin sat next to you then realized you both were wet,Xiumin climbed off the hammock and went to his bag and pulled out a massive towel.

 

 

 

He sat next to you again then wrapped the towel around you,"Oh,gomawo" you said smiling shyly,you then saw he was wet as well,"But Xiumin,your wet as well so here,you have the towel","Ani,I'm fine" he said,"Please take the towel,pwease,I don't want you getting a cold or something" you said pouting with aegyo,"Arraso,if it makes you happy,I won't take it off of you,I'll share it with you" he answered taking half of the towel and wrapping it around him,you blushed at how close you both were and so was Xiumin,"Isn't it pretty?" you said smiling at the sun setting,"Nae,it is but..." he began,"But what?" you said looking at him, "It's not as pretty as you" he said looking at the sunset then you,you smiled shyly then looked at your hands,"Gomawo" you said shyly,after 30 minutes of talking about likes and dislikes while drying off Xiumin then looked at the time,"Omo,we're really late, we better get going" he said as you took the towel off of you along with him then putting it in his bag,you both then walked home,on the way home Xiumin took your hand gently and smiled at you,you blushed and smiled back then both looked at you feet,you both arrived home,Xiumin stood infront of you still hold your hand,he took a deep breath and smiled at you,you smiled back then suddenly Xiumin took your other hand,you widened your eyes slightly wondering what he was doing,you looked in his eyes innocently when suddenly he leaned in slowly and kissed you passionately with his eyes closed,you blinked as he kissed you with your eyes widened in shock,Xiumin slowly pulled away,"Good night ______" he said smiling shyly then walking into the house,you stood there in shock for a minute taking in what happened then snapped out of it and placed your fingers on your mouth,'Omo,that was my first kiss,why am I feeling soo...warm,it was rather cold before that happened,I think I like him,nae,I like him' you thought then whispering,"Saranghae Xiumin",what you didn't know was Xiumin was stood near the door and heard you whisper that,'She does,am I dreaming,she likes me' he though walking in the living room in a trance.