2 Day Holiday Part 2

Your my Bo-Bae and I'm your Baozi

 

 

You smiled at each other then Kai dragged Xiumin away to play volleyball with him, Kris,Sehun, Chen,and Luhan,you went over to sit in the shade on the sand by a palm tree, you wondered where the rest of then had gone for a moment until you saw them bringing sun-cream,deck chairs,drinks and a big box,they all walked over to where you were sat, Baekhyun,Suho and Lay set up their chairs while Tao,Chen,Chanyeol sat on the sand next to you putting the big box and all the sun-cream down,after everyone had sat down and was finishing putting sun-cream on you all started to bury each other's feet in the sand,after 32 minutes you saw the big box,"What's that?" you asked innocently, "That,well,it's full of alsorts of flavoured ice-cream" Chanyeol said,"Do you want some,I do" Tao said smiling at the box,Lay opened the box to reveal alsorts of flavours of ice-cream, "Woah,they all look soo nice" Suho said,the rest of EXO stopped playing volleyball and sat down with the rest of you,Xiumin sat next to you and smiled at you,"Does anyone want ice-cream?" you said, "Nae,me,me" Luhan said bobbing up and down childishly,"I know,as it's not too hot,why don't we make things with the ice-cream" Lay said,"Nae,but on the beach house's veranda,I don't want sand on my ice-cream" Sehun said,everyone agreed then you all made your way to the beach house's veranda.

 

 

 

Kai went into the kitchen and came back with a tray of alsorts of toppings for the ice-cream, "Omo,so many toppings" you said eating a chocolate sprinkle,Lay then put a massive tray of ice-cream on the table next to the other tray,"Let's get started then,it's making me hungry" Tao said, everyone sat down then D.O realized something,"I forgot the spoons" he said just about to get up when suddenly spoons just popped infront of him,"I forgot about that" he said sitting down again, you all then began playing with the ice-cream,after 1 hour and 47 minutes you all had finished, "Let's see what everyone has done then" Kris said looking at everyone's ice-creams, "Cool" he said with a thumbs up then went to the bathroom, "Tao,this is you" you said pointing to a panda ice-cream you made,"Oh,gomawo" he said putting it infront of him,"Woah" you said looking at Xiumin's,"It's nothing" he said pushing toward you, "Mine?" you said pointing to yourself,he nodded smiling,"Gomawo" you said happily,"Look at Lay's then" Chen said pointing across the table, "That's really good Lay" everyone said in different ways,"Don't you think it would be great for a new album name?" Lay said looking around the table,everyone thought about it then nodded, "Sehun,are you staring at this?" you asked his giggling a little,he nodded,"Nae,I 've decided,I'm going to get my hair dyed in neon rainbow colours" he answered,"I made a tub of this for everyone to try,I was just messing about with the bits left over" you said smiling putting it in the middle of the table,everyone took a scoop of it including you and tried it,"Mmmm,it's nice" Kai said smiling then taking another scoop as well as everyone else,"I'm taking a picture of my panda ice-cream" Tao said taking his phone out and taking a picture followed by everyone else,you all posted the selcas from earlier on Instagram along with the pictures of the ice-creams then you all ate them.

 

(Toppings,the ice-cream you made Tao and Xiumin's ice-cream he made you)

(Lay's ice-cream topped cupcakes and the ice-cream you made everyone)

 

"I suppose we better clear up" Suho said,Luhan and Kai laughed,"Nae umma" they said in unison then high-fiving each other,while nearly everyone was cleaning up yu went to your room to put on some shorts,after clearing up you all decided to go back to the beach, you,Chanyeol,Xiumin,Kai, Luhan,Baekhyun,Tao and Chen stood near the water then you stepped behind Xiumin and inner giggled,all 6 of them knew what you were going to do, "What's that over there?" you said to Xiumin,Xiumin stepped closer to the water and looked for what you pointed to,you then pushed him into the water,Xiumin fell into the water, "I'm soo going to get you" he said,"Everyone attack!" Chanyeol said pushing Baekhyun and Chen in the water,suddenly all of EXO were soaking wet in the the sea splashing each other,Xiumin picked you up,put you over his shoulder and swung you around then put you down and splashed you,everyone splashed each other and had fun.

 

 

 

(The room you,Xiumin,Chen and Tao are sharing)