Bwoh?

Your my Bo-Bae and I'm your Baozi

 

You woke up to Bokshiri your face,"Annyoung Bokshiri" you said sitting up and him,he yapped then leaped off the bed and out of your bedroom,you followed Bokshiri to the top of the stairs,you picked him up then headed to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone,Luhan opened his eyes to smeel the most heavenly smell,he shot out of bed then ran downstairs to the kitchen to see you cooking,suddenly Chanyeol and Sehun collided into Luhan,they were all piled on the floor,"Yah,what the heck are you doing?" Luhan asked as Sehun pulled himself up followed by Chanyeol,"Mianhae,we could smell something" Sehun said innocently as him and Chanyeol helped Luhan up,"It's alright,I'm here for the same reason,smells really nice" Luhan said closing his eyes smelling the air,suddenly they heard someone shooting past them to the kitchen saying,"Food,food,food,need to find it",they all opened their eyes then looked into the kitchen to see Xiumin stood next to the pan,"Annyoung ______,are they for all of us?" he said,Chanyeol, Sehun and Luhan perked up their ears and poked their heads around the door which was nearly closed, "Nae,they are" you replied smiling,"Yay!" Xiumin said jumping up and down clapping his hands,the other three smiled happily then suddenly all fell pushing the door open,you and Xiumin looked at the door shocked,"Oops" Luhan said, "Annyoung" Chanyeol said waving,Sehun closed his eyes and smelt the air again,"It smell soo nice" he said opening his eyes and looking at you.

 

 

After that the rest of EXO woke up to the smell of your pancakes,after eating breakfast EXO decided to go to the mall so you all went to get dressed then meet in the living room,"Why aren't you dressed?" Kris asked Xiumin,"I don't feel so good" he replied lying,"Arraso,why aren't you dressed?" Kris then asked you,"I want to stay with Bokshiri today,we need some bonding time" you said hugging Bokshiri,"Oh,arraso,we'll be back soon" Suho said smiling at you both then going out the house with the rest of EXO,it was getting dark and EXO weren't back yet, you were starting to get worried about them,suddenly you felt something viberate, you searched your pockets to find your phone,you had a message from your parents,'So you left then,finally,just so you know,your an ugly girl and your going to get no where in life unlike your sister so enjoy being alone forever' it said,you began to tear up so you ran outside to cry,Xiumin oversaw what happened so he followed you outside to see you just stood there looking in the distance,he stood next to you as you sniffled,suddenly it began heaving down with rain,you put your hand out in the rain catching raindrops then Xiumin joined in, "What happened?" Xiumin asked,"Bwoh,oh...umm,it was just a message that's all" you said,"_____, tell me what happened" Xiumin said stepping infront of you,"Well,it was my parents,they said I'm never going to get anywhere in life and that...I'm ugly unlike my sister" you said looking at your hands tearing up.

 

 

 

"I'll be the judge of that,do you have a picture of your sister?" he asked,you searched on your phone for a picture of your sister then showed him, Xiumin widened his eyes at how gross she looked,"She's really beautiful isn't she" you said then putting your phone in your pocket,Bwoh,ani,she's definetly isn't beautiful" he said, "Nae,she is" you said, "Ani,she isn't" he said,"Wae are you lying,you don't have to lie,my families friends always say how pretty she is" you said,"I'm not lying,whoever says that is pretty needs to go to mental institution" he replied,"Stop lying" you replied getting agetated,"I'm not,I really think your the most beautiful creature in the world" Xiumin said truthfully then realising what he just said, "Bwoh?" you said touched at what he said,"I guess it's time to tell you then" he began.

 

 

Now for how he confessed

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xhJhEHHEIY

Soo happy I found this,soo sweet