Gifts

Your my Bo-Bae and I'm your Baozi

 

Xiumin got out the boat then helped you out then went to Luhan,"Nae,bwoh?" Xiumin asked, "When are you planning on telling her?" Luhan asked smiling,"Bwoh,oh umm...not yet, we've only just met,I don't want her to think I'm wierd,I want to tell her at at the perfect time" Xiumin explained,Luhan nodded then Xiumin and him heard a scream in the direction on the house,they both then into house to see you run behind them,"What is it?" Luhan asked,"There's a massive spider...over there" you said with your hands on Xiumin's shoulders,Luhan looked to where you were looking to see a massive spider just sat on the floor,Luhan creeped towards it then suddenly the spider ran towards you,you screamed again and got hold Xiumin's top (as your stood behind him),Luhan then quickly stepped on it,"That was the biggest spider I've ever seen" Luhan said,"You scream really loud" Luhan said smiling,"Mianhae" you pouted,Luhan shook his hands as if to say 'It's alright' thenwalked to the kitchen,"Let's see if I can make you laugh to take your mind off of it" Xiumin said trying to turn around but couldn't as you were still clenching onto his top,you then realised then let go,he turned around to see you were pouting while looking at your hands,he put his hands on your shoulders,"Please look up" he said,you shook your head,"Pwease" he said with a cute voice and aegyo.

 

 

You slowly looked at him and widened your eyes,'Omo,soo cute' you thought beginning to blush,"Stop it" you said then giggling,Xiumin stopped doing aegyo then saw you giggling, "We're back!" the other half of EXO said then Baekhyun and Chanyeol walked through the back door,"Ahh there you two are,wondered where you both was" Kris said sitting down, you,Luhan,Xiumin,Baekhyun and Chanyeol all sat down shocked at the mound of bags they'd brought back with them,"What's in there?" Chanyeol asked,"Well,some things are for us...and some other things are for ______" D.O said smiling walking over to the couch and sitting down,your eyes widened,"You got things...for me" you said pointing to yourself, Tao,Chen and Kai all nodded then sat on the floor to explore the bags,the rest of EXO sat down excited to recieve what they'd gotten each other,"These are for you" Chensaid smiling giving you 4 bags,"Bwoh,all this for me?" you asked,"Nae" he replied,"Well your going to need them if your living here" Suho said,"Oh well umm..." you started to say,"Told you,I don't think she wants to live here" Kris said,"Yah Kris,don't interupt" Kai said,"Nae,don't jump to conclusions" Sehun said,"Well,if your happy with me living here then arraso" you said smiling shyly,"All those who want ____ to live here put up your hands!" Baekhyun said putting his arm up immediately followed by the rest of EXO,"See,we want you here" Tao said happily,"Kamsahabnida,what do you want me to do to earn my keep?" you asked, "Bwoh,nothing" Lay said,"Kamsahabnida" you said standing up and bowing,"Then if your staying here then your going to need the rest of the things we got you",your eyes widened to see they brought out 4 more bags,you reached inside to pull out a small,cushion-like bed,"What's this for?" you asked,"Well that's for the final gift" Kai said smiling at you handing you a big box with holed in it,you slowly opened the box to reveal a puppy.

(The box it came in)

Puppy will be shown soon...