Out all night

Your my Bo-Bae and I'm your Baozi

Read well and don't forget to comment!

Imagine well!

 

 

 

Where are you? - ______

You waited for a reply patiently as you stood on the corner of the street,suddenly your phone bleeped.

We're at the SM building,in practice room 8 - GG H

Arraso,be there in a minute - _______

 

You then ran to the SM building,which wasn't that far,went inside and upstairs to find practice room 8.

 

"Annyoung~" Hyoyeon sang happily,"Annyoung unnie" you said as she put an arm around your shoulder,"Ahh,you're here,that was fast" Tiffany said smiling,Taoyeon stopped scrolling on her phone,threw it on the couch then stood up,"Good,let's get started" she said handing you 2 braces,"Oh,umm...how do I put them on?" you asked,"Here" Tiffany said showing you how to clip them on,"Gomawo unnie" you said smiling,"Let's do this" Hyoyeon said pulling you next to her so all 4 of you were in a line and Taeyeon put the music on.

 

4 Hours later, 03:47am

"We've practiced enough now,let's practice again later" Tiffany said picking up her bag as well as Hyoyeon and Taeyeon,"I think I'm just going to practice a little more,see you later" you said,"Arraso,don't stay too long then" Taeyeon said smiling then walking out with Hyoyeon and Tiffany,you smiled then turned the music on again and continued practicing that dance as well as the other one you were practicing earlier.

 

06:52am

Xiumin woke up as usual,got out of bed,showered then went downstairs for breakfast,he sat at the table then noticed you weren't there,"Oh,where's _____?" he asked,"She's still in bed" Lay said,Xiumin was just about to get up from the table when Suho quickly said,"After breakfast please",they all ate breakfast then Xiumin rocked a little back and forth impatiently waiting for someone to say he could leave the table,"Now you can go wake her up" Kai said smiling,Xiumin bolted from the table happily and went to your room,"_____" he said walking in and sitting on your bed shaking the blanket,suddenly his hand fell into the blanket which deflated,"_____?" he said in shock then lifting up the blanket to see you weren't there,instead it was just pillows,"_____" he stood up from then bed and quickly ran down the staris and back onto the kitchen,"______ not in her room,where is she,tell me" Xiumin he pouting,"Bwoh?" Suho said standing up from the table,"She's not in her room,then where is she?" Kai said,"Well I don't know where she is" Sehun said,"Yah!" Kris shouted over all the members who were saying that they didn't know where you were and where could you be,"All of you calm down,we'll find her but right now we should clean up then try to find her","Arraso but hurry up" Xiumin said impatiently sitting at the table,suddenly something neon blue caught his eye on the fridge,he immediately got up from the table and went to the fridge.

 

If I'm not home by the time you see this then I'll be waiting at the SM building with your favourite drinks - _______

 

"I know where she is,let's go!" Xiumin shouted then running out the room and outside,they all got in the car and made their way to the SM building.

 

"Annyoung EXO" Tiffany said smiling as she was walking towards the corridor of dance practice rooms,"Annyoung Tiffany" Suho said smiling as they all walked into the corridor with her,Tiffany smiled then opened the door of the dance practice room and peeked inside,"Ahh jinja" she muttered then closing that door and opening the door to another dance practice room,"What are you looking for?" D.O asked,"Ahh,well...I can't say exactly" she said closing the door and turning to them,"Oh that reminds me,...Kai,Lay,I need to talk to you","Arraso" Lay said then talking to Tiffany with Kai,"Wait...,before you go can you tell me where ______ is,I haven't seen her today" Xiumin said ending with a pout,"Ahh ______..." she said,'Didn't she go home,she said she would go home,she might be in the dance practice room' Tiffany thought,"She's waiting in practice room 8 but...me and the rest of SNSD is in there,______ said she wanted to watch us practice" she lied,"Ahh,arraso" Xiumin pouted even more looking down at the ground,"B-But...she said she'd bought our favourite drinks" Tao said fake crying,"Ahh,she did go to get them but...the shop was shut" Tiffany lied,"Ahh,arraso,come on then,let's get practicing,Lay and Kai,be quick" Kris said,"Nae,we will" Kai said then EXO walked into their practice room.

 

"What did you want to talk to us about?" Lay asked,"Our manager asked us if we could do a performance at your concert" Tiffany said,"Arraso,ahh...,let me guess,______ didn't come home yet because she was practicing and fell asleep,I used to do that" Kai said smiling,Lay nodded,"Arraso,see you later" she said smiling and walking into practice room 8 as Kai and Lay went into EXO's practice room.

 

"_______,_______,wake up dongsaeng" Taeyeon said patting you gently,you murmered then opening your eyes and sat up,"What time is it?" you asked,"It's 7:03am,come on,go and shower...and change into this then come back,arraso?" Hyoyeon said giving you some clothes,"Oh arraso,gomawo unnie" you said standing up and going to the showers,after showering and getting dressed you went back to the practice room,"Ahh,you're back" Tiffany said smiling,"Nae,shall we get started then?" you asked,they all nodded then turning on the music and beginning the practice.

 

"Now show us how far you got on the other dance" Taeyeon said sitting on the couch along with Hyoyeon and Tiffany,"Nae,I really want to see it" Hyoyeon said,"Oh umm...arraso" you said,you the music and then began to dance the whole song," Woah..." Hyoyeon said in shock,"How long did you say you've being practicing this?" Tiffany asked as the song finished,"2 days now" you said,"How sis you learn it so quick?" Taeyeon asked,"Molla" you said,"Omo,______" Taeyeon said in shock when she went on her laptop,"Bwoh?" you asked,"There's loads of fans talking about you and Xiumin" she replied,"Jinja,waeyo?" you asked worried as you looked at the screen,"You have alot of shippers,hardly any haters,good for you dongsaeng,they all like you" Tiffany said smiling happily,"Jinja,oh yay" you said clapping your hands happily,"Soo...what do you want to do now,continue practicing or...go shopping with your unnies?" Taeyeon said narrowing her eyes playfully at you as she closed her laptop,"You choose" you said,"Arraso,let's go now,we'll shower and change then go" Hyoyeon said smiling happily and dragging you out the room with Taeyeon and Tiffany following with their bags.

 

You all showered and changed,in seperate rooms,then met up outside,"Arraso,gaja" Taeyeon said pumping her fist into the air and linking her arm with yours,"Where are we going though?" you asked,"You'll see" Tiffany said,you then began to walk.

 

Meanwhile..."I think we're ready for the concert now" Suho said smiling as he flopped onto the couch in the dance practice room,"Definetly" Kris said,"I'm hungry,can we go eat now?" Luhan said slightly whining,"Let's get cleaned up first" Chanyeol said then everyone nodded as then got up and went out the room.

 

"Yah,______,try this on" Tiffany said picking a dress in your arms and pushing you into the dressing room,"Omo,EXO is here" Tiffany said quickly pulling Taeyeon and Hyoyeon into a different dressing room,"Wae are we hiding?" Hyoyeon asked,"Because...I...I lied to them,it's all part of Kai and Lay's plan" Tiffany said whispering,"Bwoh,what plan,tell us" Taeyeon said wide eyed,"Arraso...but don't tell" Tiffany said as they nodded obidiently and listened carefully,"Ahh,soo...she doesn't know?" Hyoyeon asked,"Exactly,don't tell anyone" Tiffany said,"Arraso,they've gone now" Taeyeon said walking out the dressing room along with Hyoyeon and Tiffany following,"_______,how is it?" Taeyeon asked,the door opened and you walked out,"O-Omo" Hyoyeon said in shock then smiling in awe,"Jinja yeppoda" Tiffany said walking around you,"I can't afford it though soo...oh well" you said smiling lightly,"Oh arraso" Taeyeon said,you changed then walked out the shop and walked to a restaurant,"We have to go now,EXO are waiting for you in there so...annyoung dongsaeng" Taeyeon said then they all waved and left.

 

You walked inside to immediately see EXO,leaning on the table,looking up at the ceiling,trying to stick their spoons on their noses,they were bored,hungry and tired but,Xiumin stared at the door intently waiting for you to come,he saw you walk in and immediately stood up and waved,"Oh" you said to yourself in shock at how quick he stood up,you then walked over and sat next to Xiumin,"Let's order meat..." Kai said,"Ddeokbokki and Jjajangmyeon please" Xiumin said then smiling at you,he knew Ddeokbokki was your favourite,it was also his as well but after Jjajangmyeon,you blushed and smiled then noticed Kai and Sehun whispering,Xiumin looked at you then followed your eyes to Kai and Sehun,"Yah,Kai dongsaeng" Xiumin said getting the attention of a now wide eyes panicking Kai and Sehun,"Bwoh?!" Kai said panicking,"What are you talking about,you shouldn't whisper at the table" Xiumin said ending with a accidental pout,you found yourself looking at Xiumin's lips thinking how plump and cute they looked,"N-Nothing just...planning on making a dessert at home" Sehun quickly explained,"Ahh,arraso" Xiumin said then slowly moved his back to look at you,you were still staring at his lips when suddenly Xiumin turned his head back at you and noticed you were staring at his mouth,he smirked a little at how cute you looked as you were in a trance,you quickly snapped out of it and looked the other way,he smiled a little then noticed the foor coming to the table.

 

After that you all left the restaurant,"We'll take a taxi together" Xiumin said quickly pulling you into the taxi after him,Xiumin shut the door then smiled and slowly leaned closer to your cheek when suddenly Tao climbed in and sat in the middle of you both,'I'm soo going to get you later Tao,just you wait' Xiumin thought now with an angry face expression,"What's wrong hyung?" Tao asked smirking cheekily,"Nothing" Xiumin said trying not to sound mad,for the rest on the journey everyone was silent,you all got out the taxi then walked into the house,"You're going to regret that" Xiumin warned then smirking evilly as he quickly walked into the house,Tao gulped with wide eyes,'Uh oh' he thought.

 

"Toworrow is the concert so everyone sleep well" Suho said as everyone then shut their room door and went to sleep.

 

 

I wonder.What will Xiumin do to Tao for doing what he did?

Alot of...interesting things are going to happen in the next chapter so...yeah

Until next time

 

Pwease Comment!