Invited with you?

Your my Bo-Bae and I'm your Baozi

 

 

Xiumin slowly pulled away from your lips and chuckled at icing around your mouth,you smirked then bursting into laughter,"Bwoh?" Xiumin asked sitting up,"Oppa,you've got icing all around your mouth" you said also sitting up and wiping his mouth with your finger,"Here you go" you said then giving him your finger to eat the icing,Xiumin smiled then put your finger in his mouth to eat the icing,you pulled your finger out his mouth and giggled a little,suddenly Xiumin's hand shot to your face,he slowly placed his hand on the side of your cheek,with his thumb he wiped the icing from around your mouth while deeply staring into your eyes.

He slowly took his hand from your face gave you his finger,"Here you go,it's delicious,try it" he said,you ate the icing off of his finger and smiled,he wasn't lying,it was delicious,suddenly you noticed Xiumin looking deeply into your eyes while smiling,"Bwoh,is something wrong?" you asked,he slowly began to lean forward getting closer to you,"______,can I kiss you again?" he said looking at your eyes and lips,you blushed deeply then suddenly he leaned closer,your faces were now an inch away,he was just about to kiss you when you quickly put the cupcake in front of your mouth making him kiss it.

You giggled,Xiumin smirked nodding his head as if to say,"I'm going to get you",he then wiped his mouth and then grabbed your arms and pushed you down,he leaned over you like before then began tickling you,"No one is allowed to tease me then get away with it,especially you" he said smirking as you jiggled around giggling,Xiumin also began giggling,Xiumin slowly stopped and stared into your eyes,"Now...let me kiss you" he said leaning down towards your mouth, "Yah,what is all the noise about?" Suho said walking into the living room with Chen,Sehun and Baekhyun,"Ooh,they're having a moment" Baekhyun said trying not to giggle along with Chen and Sehun,Suho covered his mouth smiling amsingly,you quickly both sat up and blushed,"What was happening?" Sehun asked smirking,"Nothing,nothing was happening" you both said in unison as you both blushed.

"They were just about to kiss!" Chen said loudly then looked at Baekhyun and Sehun,and began to sing,"Xiumin and _______ kissing in a tree,K.I.S.S.I.N.G,first comes love,second comes mar-",Suho,Kris and Chanyeol covered their mouths,"Stop it now,we have a letter so everyone sit down" Tao said handing the letter to Suho,"Did you say sit down or lay down?" Kai asked smirking at you and Xiumin as he sat on the couch,Sehun,Baekhyun,Luhan and Kai chuckled, "Yah" Xiumin said looking at him then you as he sat on the couch,you sat next to Xiumin and smiled as Suho opened the letter.

"This is an invitation for a christmas party tomorrow" he announced, "Yaaaaaayyyyyy!" Tao shouted happily and high-fiving Chanyeol,Xiumin chuckled at them then looked at you smiling happily,you were listening to EXO debate what they will be wearing when you felt Xiumin's arm fall around your shoulders and pull you gently towards him,you looked at him and smiled,"Are you excited?" Xiumin asked you smiling,"Bwoh,I'm coming too?" you asked a little shocked,"Nae,of course you are,we can't leave you home alone again" Chanyeol said smiling happily, "And...,I'm pretty sure we'll all miss you so you're coming with us" Luhan said also smiling,"Ahh,so...what happens at this party?" you asked,"Well we arrive,we then go inside and well...mingle with the other artists,we might perform,then hopefully there will be games,then we come back home" Kris explained,"Ahh,arraso" you said smiling happily.

"I suppose we better rest now,good night everyone" Lay said stretching then standing up and waving at you all as he went upstairs,"Nae,come then everyone,make your way to bed" Suho said now acting like an appa,standing up and pulling Baekhyun and Chen onto their feet and lightly pushing them to the stairs,"Goodnight" they said then running upstairs,Kris,Chanyeol,Luhan and Sehun all went to their rooms to bed,leaving D.O,Kai,Suho,Xiumin and you left,Kai stood up and stretched then noticed Xiumin's arm around you,"Goodnight" he said turning to the stairs then turning back around smirking,"Oh...and hyung,...don't do anything I wouldn't do",D.O stood up and quietly laughed showing his heart smile as Suho put his hand to his mouth and tried not to laugh,Xiumin's eyes widened at Kai,"Don't worry,I won't,go to bed before I end up kicking your " Xiumin said smirking a little,Kai quickly ran upstairs followed by D.O who walked upstair chuckling at Kai.

"Ahh,I'm soo tired,I'm going to bed now,goodnight you two" Suho said waving then going upstairs,you both watched Suho disappear then Xiumin looked at you, "Soo...now they're gone,can I have a kiss now?" he asked sweetly smiling,you smiled shyly and giving him a nod,he smiled happily then leaned down to your face slowly placing his lips on yours and kissing you,he pulled away and looked at you,"Come on,time for bed" he said standing up and taking your hands in his and pulling you up then walking upstairs.

You walked to your room doors,which are opposite each other,then turned to each other,"Good night my yeppo jagiya" Xiumin said smiling as he pecked your lips,"Good night oppa" you said then smiling and both going into your rooms.

You sat on your bed when suddenly you heard a light knock on the door,you walked to the door and opened it to see Suho smiling happily,"Come with me" he said taking your hand and taking you down the hall and into his room,"Suho oppa..." you said,he let go of your hand and turned the lights on to reveal his room and 2 dresses layed on his bed,"______...,pick one" he said smiling,"Bwoh?" you asked not quite understanding what was happening,"Pick a dress for the party toworrow" he said,"Oh~,arraso" you said shyly,you walked to the dresses and saw a long,black dress and next to it,a sleeveless,black mini dress with unicorns on it with rainbow hair,you found the unicorn one adorable so you picked it up,"Good choice,now go back to your room and go to bed,rest well" he said putting the other dress in his wardrobe,"Suho oppa" you said,he turned around and you hugged him,"Gomawo oppa" you said thankfully,he hugged you back then pulled away happily smiling,"Anything to help my dongsaeng" he said ruffling your hair then turning you around and walking you out his room,"Good night oppa" you said then skipping happily down the hall into your room,after that you put the dress in your wardrobe then went to bed.

 

Yayy! I can 'copy' and 'paste' again! ke ke

Please comment!

Saranghae my readers!